Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,756 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs (32578 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by made4naijamusic: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2019
A follower criticized Cossy Ojiakor after she shared a photo of Denrele Edun checking out her boobs and Cossy had some words for the follower.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/cossy-ojiakor-replies-follower-who-criticized-her-for-exposing-her-boobs/

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by made4naijamusic: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2019
More
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by itspzpics(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2019
Lol

Sexy Actress Jinad Habibat Gets 2 New Cars From A two Different Fans, releases Sexy photos that got people talking >>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2019
Her boobs her business

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by decatalyst(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2019
Minding one's business is a serious business after all.

That dude would be dead in 100yrs true true but cossy thinks her boobs would live on grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by CastedGist: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2019
and
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2019
grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Tamarapetty(f): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2019
F A G
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by jamaicabakare(m): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Rubbish hypocrite of a fan,

Rubbish deluded of a Lady,

Rubbish jobless of a OP,

Rubbish MOD that moves diz to front page.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by celebgistz: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2019
See More Sexy Photos >>> HERE

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by superlanny(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2019
This is one of the reasons I don't like Nairaland, dumb posts, but it can still go for good comic relief tho. The first day I knew that cossys main talent is her Bobby, I gave up in taking her serious, if I take her home for marriage, my parent will simply tell me that they want me to bury them and not otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2019
savagery
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Celestyn8213: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Dem no get work
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by IMASTEX: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Good for her.

Meanwhile Denrele should order our Natural Herbal Tea that delays ejaculatio.n & ensure hard erection without any side effect to get down really hard with Cossy.

See our profile for details
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by SEONaijaExpert: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Jane and Janet grin

I wasn't here!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Chatng9: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2019
Ok

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by domopps(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2019
But.....that's the thruth now

All these unrequested advisers grin

Cheers
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by ekaette1621: 11:16am On Feb 06, 2019
So should I go and fry PETROL
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by dayleke: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Funny peoples
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Shugargal(f): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2019
The day I saw these boobs for real eehhh, goose bumps full my body, I said so this is real, the worst part is Cossy doesn't give a Bleep, Cossyboobs lives on.lol.minding ya business is a cool thing and less stress jor
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by Passionate888: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by drshrewd: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2019
yeah in 100yrs time cossy will be remembered for giving us joy grin
But that dude will be dead and forgotten tongue
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by gurunlocker: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2019
I am more concerned about the green light he gave denrele grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs by niggi4life(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2019
This LIFE sha!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when this girl used to dance for Obesere, They normally show a program every Sunday and then they will play that Obesere song

I and my friend will sneak from church to go and watch Cossy dance with her Big BOOBS..

Now she looks so old and haggard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer, Qdot Acquires A New House (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.