Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 PM

PDP OR APC Check This Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP OR APC Check This Facts (420 Views)

How Rivers Election Was Rigged To Favor APC (check Real Results From PU By PU) / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki / Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP OR APC Check This Facts by kratosonofzeus: 8:04am On Feb 06, 2019
The past GEJ was said to be corrupted, despite the smooth sailing of the Nigerian economy, citizens decided to opt for CHANGE they never knew, behold there came PMB the man of change, up till now not much change could be seen.
Now these same people who shouted CHANGE has started shouting for ARTIKULATION.
Here is my point, its glaring that PMB government failed woefully, i heard a statement which stated that the setbacks and failures of this present government were caused by the opposition side, i heard that the several killings by herdsmen were planned by the opposition

In conclusion, PDP OR APC IS NOT THE SOLUTION.
The only reason why i will advise NIGERIANS not to vote for PMB is that he's not fit to rule over an educated NATION, is that the best human Nigeria could produce ?? its such a big slap and a disgrace to Nigeria as a Nation to he headed by someone who has none of the qualities required to rule ,

although PDP might not be the answer but NIGERIANS does not want a dullard.

Note: if APC could have brought up another candidate apart from that DAURIAN (PMB) people would have opted for APC.....but as for now, anyone who votes for PMB is a fool and a disgrace to NIGERIA AS A NATION.......
Re: PDP OR APC Check This Facts by rusher14: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2019
GET IT STRAIGHT AND DIRECT FROM YOUR POLITICAL MENTORS.

1. Supporting PDP in 2019 is not patriotism, it's ridiculous insanity. ~ALAFIN OF OYO

2. PDP is a bad tree that can never bear good fruit. ~OBY EZEKWESILI

3. Nigerians must not return the PDP to power, they have nothing to offer. ~BALARABE MUSA

4. People who destroy your past cannot guarantee your future. ~ OMOYOLE SOWORE

5. Don't handover Nigeria to thieves and hooligans. ~OBASANJO

6. Atiku has no good intentions for Nigeria. ~OBASANJO

7. Atiku Abubakar is a national thief. ~OBASANJO (My Watch Book, Page 49).

8. Atiku is coming back to create a paradise for thieves and we can see the people who are excited about them. ~OMOYOLE SOWORE

9. The money Atiku stole when he was my vice, enough to feed 300 millions of people for 400 years. ~OBASANJO

10. Obasanjo and Atiku are birds of the same feather, Nigerians should ignore them and stick on integrity to decimate corruption. ~PROF. WOLE SOYINKA

11. I will sell 90% of NNPC and retain 10%. ~ATIKU

12. I will privatize Ajaokuta if elected. ~ATIKU

13. I will revoke N-Power, school feeding and Tradermoni program if elected. ~ATIKU

14. In all honesty, Atiku doesn't have the integrity to defeat president Buhari anywhere in the election. ~AYO FAYOSE

15. Bank on me, Buhari will defeat Atiku in Adamawa. ~BUBA MARWA

16. Atiku can only win 2019 election, if he comes to our coven for deliverance. ~NIGERIAN ASSOCIATION OF WITCHES & WIZARDS

17. If I lose this election, I will recontest for President again in 2023. ~ATIKU ABUBAKAR

18. We all worked hard to form APC, if I decide to rejoin APC today, no one can stop me, not Buhari, Tinubu or Oshomole. ~BUKOLA SARAKI

19. Atiku's restructuring message is a deceit. ~GOV. WIKE

20. APC is not doing well, but when it comes to good governance and accountability, give it to Buhari. ~GOV. WIKE

21. Niger Delta people are very happy with president Buhari. ~GOV. WIKE

22. Governor Wike is working for Buhari's return. ~PDP

23. Nigerians will lose faith in INEC if it fails to disqualify president Buhari before the poll. ~PDP

24. Please stop encouraging Buhari to attend political rallies. ~UCHE SECONDUS

25. President Buhari is using magic broom to gather a mammoth crowds in his campaign. ~UCHE SECONDUS

26. My fellow elites must come together urgently to stop President Buhari before it is too late. ~OBJ

27. Buhari is a change, but Atiku is Bureau de change. ~REV. FR. MBAKA

28. Nigerian democracy under Buhari is one of the best in the world. ~ANGELA MERKEL

29. INEC lacks integrity to conduct free and fair 2019 election. ~ OBASANJO

30. Even Jesus Christ can not conduct free and fair elections in Nigeria. ~OBASANJO, Feb. 2007[/quote]
Re: PDP OR APC Check This Facts by Masama: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2019
A cow has more sense than anyone who decides to vote Buhari again

(1) (Reply)

RIVERS: APC Court Cases Chronicles / Nigerian Elections: Has Boko Haram Been Defeated? BBC Reality Check / A Vote For PDP Is Like A Dog Returns To His Vomit."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.