Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra (29600 Views)

Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi / Yul Edochie Spotted Dancing With Odumeje At His Church In Onitsha: Video / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by NaijaCelebrity: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2019
Nollywood Actor turned Politician, Yul Edoiche was yesterday spotted with Aspiring PDP Vice President, Peter Obi with some of the PDP family in Anambra State.

They were spotted taken a road walk across the state yesterday.

See photos below..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/yul-edoiche-spotted-with-peter-obi-on-a-road-show-in-anambra/

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by itspzpics(m): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2019
Absolutely beautiful

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by ainas247: 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by alvan06(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
One of those that wants Nigeria working again

32 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by silverbirdng(f): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
We are getting ready to get rid of lifeless govt

26 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by Emekadollars(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yul is in already. Better pikin.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by braine(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Good.

I kind of like the combination with Obi.

But then, I cant stand PDP with the likes of Fayose, FFK, and other evidently corrupt lot in power? Nope!

I'd rather stick with the baba with dementia.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by anambraamaka: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nice one
Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by RomanEmpire50(m): 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by titiforever: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Okute ndi igbo

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by neolboy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
braine:
Good.

But then, I cant stand PDP with the likes of Fayose, FFK, and other evidently corrupt lot in power? Nope!

You definitely have dementia

29 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by Asshurbanipali: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Good show

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by LesbianBoy(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
braine:
Good.

I see....

But you can stand ganduje that we all saw packing bundle of dollars into his pocket. Money meant for lots of Nigerians.

You can also stand Tinubu a.k.a Ashiwaju of corruption, that has been pocketing money meant for lagosians.

Also, OSHIomole that spent edo people's money on slay queens Etc.

Abi?

To knack you jazz just dey hungry me! angry

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by lakenox: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
lol okay
Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by idera50: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
nice

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by braine(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
neolboy:

You definitely have dementia

I dont care whatever you say bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by Olukat(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
RomanEmpire50:
NONSENSE

angry You need sense to identify nonsense shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by Dino98: 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
braine:
Good.

Change ur name to brainD.....D for dead.

Get it?? Cos u are brain Dead���. Buhari before now was very unintelligent, now add dementia to that and u are saying u will stay with him. I'm not even sure u are Nigerian, cos Nigerians are smarter than this.

10 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by braine(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
LesbianBoy:

I see....

But you can stand ganduje that we all saw packing bundle of dollars into his pocket. Money meant for lots of Nigerians.

You can also stand Tinubu a.k.a Ashiwaju of corruption, that has been pocketing money meant for lagosians.

Also, OSHIomole that spent edo people's money on slay queens Etc.

Abi?

To knack you jazz just dey hungry me! angry

To be honest, I prefer them. At least we see the work of their hands. I cant say the same about the staunch ones of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by braine(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dino98:

Change ur name to brainD.....D for dead.

Get it?? Cos u are brain Dead���. Buhari before now was very unintelligent, now add dementia to that and u are saying u will stay with him. I'm not even sure u are Nigerian, cos Nigerians are smarter than this.

Say whatever you want bro.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by megacity: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
So the FG want NNPC and the refineries to remain inefficient and citadels of corruption!

Dumb government
Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by zomby(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
This dude reminds me of a confused/ desperate wanna be...

I guess, it is true that acting is now too difficult and no longer lucrative...Politics is the real deal; screw your people and Get rich fast

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by martowskin1(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
braine:
Good.

Seriously Obi is the only reason am giving atiku a second thought.... He is kind of different from this useless politicians we have around

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by globemoney01: 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
martowskin1:

[s]Seriously Obi is the only reason am giving atiku a second thought.... He is kind of different from this useless politicians we have around[/s]
Obi is also a useless politician..

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by Mopolchi: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
I stand with Peter Obi, the only man who can lead Nigeria well as a vice president.

We don't want lie lie pastor wey dey there now.

The mumu above me thinks otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by tysontim(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Obi and sowore any time.

But as it stands giving any other party vote apart from this pdp is giving Buhari vote
Re: Yul Edochie Spotted With Peter Obi On A Road Show In Anambra by SunV17: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
braine:

Say whatever you want bro.

Exactly

(1) (2) (Reply)

D'banj Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Yemi Alade Stuns In Red Native Jumpsuit / Inside Dirty Water! DJ Cuppy Set To Release New Music Video in Dubia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.