Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) (80753 Views)

Saraki At Eid Praying Ground, Ilorin (Photos) / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by Colb461: 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
yomi961:
apc zombies have no shame, their reasoning is poor, what evidence does the Op have to show that the house belongs to him.
lolx.u right bro

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by shegoly(m): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
even some of our musicians house is beta and bigger than this....so y all the shout.....come to burdilion and see tinubu and co houses like a paradise......leave saraki alone, stop bringing out something out of nothing

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by niceoneboy: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Imortal001:
Saraki is well know baban barawo.

Built by the State Government for him with Kwara State money. Greedy thing !
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by lee007(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
He got 3 houses as part of his retirement package after being governor for 8 years. Abuja, Lagos and Ilorin. Thats where kwara money goes to.
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Thief
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by benkk015: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
Is this what you called " beautiful mansion" old architectural building.....Go and see Amaechi house in phc and abuja

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by bigpicture001: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Imortal001:
Saraki is well know baban barawo.

Did he steal a quaerter of tinubu..?

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by imam07: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
NORSIYK:
This is normal house there is nothing spectacular about it. And this is nothing compare to Mr. Iberierism's Spibat estate in Owerri or his castle's mansion in Ogboko...
What about adams oshiOle's palatial house?
No mind the mumu poster. 10 kobo saraki no dey in building that house. The house was built by state government.i heard saraki wanted to lease back the house to Kwara State govt some years back but I don't know if it's true.

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is not his personal mansion but the one hits stooge Abdulfatah built for him at the cost of around 400million.

It is not far from GTbank and Jani Ibrahim close.
This is just tax payers money being looted.

O to géé
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by imam07: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
madmohamed:
he deserved mor the house is too ugly for saraki
more is in that house than what u see. Fatai used state money to build that thing for saraki.
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by ClearFlair: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gecoz:
Mad man calling sane human mad. Who's brain is absent inside the both of you? He simply ask question and you insult? Damn!!! You don mad gan I swear

Go and talk to your fellow mad men. I don’t speak mad people’s language.
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by Gecoz: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
And yet you quote back.. like I said you need to check your brain. Oloshi omo.

ClearFlair:

Go and talk to your fellow mad men. I don’t speak mad people’s language.

2 Likes

Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by Ambcharles(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nothing so special

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by imam07: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
The house get under ground bunker. He loves sleeping underground
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by ClearFlair: 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gecoz:
And yet you quote back.. like I said you need to check your brain. Oloshi omo.

Ole omo ale jati jati. E ri ori e bi agbalumo.
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Please when you find the 'architectural masterpiece'mlet us know because for now what we have is a home affordable by any successful Onitsha based trader

FlirtyKaren:
The mansion of Senate President Bukola Saraki in Ilorin the Kwara state capital has been revealed. The below pictures show the aerial view of the mansion and a bit of its environment.

The pictures were shared on Instagram by @Instakwara where it is alleged that the architectural masterpiece is financed by the Kwara State Government.

Saraki was a former governor of the Kwara State. After serving two terms, he proceeded to the Senate where he is now the President.

https://lailasnews.com/mansion-saraki-ilorin/

1 Like

Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by betterford: 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is too small a property for an ex governor 8years and senator 8 years and 4 years senate presidency...I know oshiomoles own in auchi..it is 5 times bigger and better and more expensive than sarakis own...probe oshiomolee first
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by Annihilator7: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
The mansion of Senate President Bukola Saraki in Ilorin the Kwara state capital has been revealed. The below pictures show the aerial view of the mansion and a bit of its environment.

The pictures were shared on Instagram by @Instakwara where it is alleged that the architectural masterpiece is financed by the Kwara State Government.

Saraki was a former governor of the Kwara State. After serving two terms, he proceeded to the Senate where he is now the President.

https://lailasnews.com/mansion-saraki-ilorin/

thank you.

now show us all tinubu's mansions financed with funds from lagos state govt.
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by dnoble0831: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
KunleyY19:
O To Gee...
You're going back to Agbaji...

The house in question was not built by Saraki but was given to him by the state as his entitlement after serving the two term as Governor of the state. The only irony here is that, Bukola was said to have returned the house to the state govt under the leadership of Abdulfatah Ahmed (the incumbent Governor) that he prefer to collect cash instead of house and he was said to have been given N350million cash, only for Gov, Abdulfatah Ahmed to give the house to Saraki as gift from the state, after collecting the N350million cash.

You can see high thiefing strategic there.

O to geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Show us thifnubu, osomole, fashole's own. All of them na so so them dey thief so nobody be saint

Thank you jare. Recently, a documentary was aired on.TV of OshiomOLE's expansive mansion. Thieves! He didnt have that as an NLC leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by SunV17: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
I don't think he can peacefully sleep in that house now. embarassed
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Tinubus house is far more expensive so show us is his own
I known one of saraki house at the back of Tinubu house in ikoyi.
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I known one of saraki house at the back of Tinubu house in ikoyi.

Do you know there is no Nigerians living or dead that has more Landed property than Tinubu ? Tinubus real estate is Lagos alone is worth over 2.5 billion dollars in value
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Do you know there is no Nigerians living or dead that has more Landed property than Tinubu ? Tinubus real estate is Lagos alone is worth over 2.5 billion dollars in value
do you know there's no politicians in Nigeriahardworking like Tinubu.
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by GenFunction: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
NORSIYK:
This is normal house there is nothing spectacular about it. And this is nothing compare to Mr. Iberierism's Spibat estate in Owerri or his castle's mansion in Ogboko...
What about adams oshiOle's palatial house?
.....4get all dis names mentioned above,dis hse is stil tight jor....make we see ur own
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
do you know there's no politicians in Nigeriahardworking like Tinubu.

I don't understand? is there a vault somewhere for hardworking politicians ?
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by dahnimoh(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Na small thing compared to oshomole house
My in-law house is even better than this
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by koyeni(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by chimax1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
joameh:
Criminal house abi 4+4 sai buhari till 2023
zombie spotted!!
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by Optimist88(m): 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
So this is all Saraki can built with his level of wealth! He gat no taste at all! Rubbish!

This is a kitchen to what he can build!
Re: Mansion: Bukola Saraki's House In Ilorin (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is normal biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zara Umara Zulum: Meet Daughter Of Governor Zulum / Boko Haram Confronts Buratai With Mortar Gun Attacks In Borno Camp / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.