Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says (11090 Views)

Why Manchester United Chose Erik Ten Hag As Their Next Manager / Chelsea Coaching Staff Want Lampard To Replace Sarri As Their Next Manager / Wayne Rooney Taunts Same Angry Man City Fans - 5 Years Apart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by Rumobaba: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
Barca is for everyone. I know your type
oladele00:
Ronaldinho, xavi, iniesta, Edo, Henry, belleti, Eto, puyol, etc
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by Alex80s(m): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Rooney is mad.
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by AMDSHY1: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ole is certainly getting d job once Man U makes it to EPL Top 4 and Ole beating PSG will seal his contract with d Red Devils
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by zlantanfan: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
dhareh:
Pochetinno is more proven, Ole is still riding on shared determination by players to win matches
is it not the job of the coach to bring out the shared determination from players.

Coaches don't play on field, they manage to bring out the best of players and build a coordinated coersion with players as a unit, the rest is to seat back and know the right tactics and the best player to play it.

Chikena

1 Like

Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by Zerilt: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
I agree with him. Mauricio Pochettino is one of the best coaches in the world. I know that some people will say that he has not won anything with Tottenham but they need to open their eyes. He is doing such an amazing job with the amount of resources he has been given.
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by cobsol(m): 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
dhareh:
Pochetinno is more proven, Ole is still riding on shared determination by players to win matches

Sheard what? Are u fooking kidding me?
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by kaey10(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
cobsol:

Sheard what? Are u fooking kidding me?
m supporting him pochettino is more proven the ole.
look at what he's doing with his players n do i need to tell u they didn't add any player to der squad dis season?
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by rs172(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
oladele00:
A failed club coupled with uncultured legends who wouldn't stop living in the glory of the past..

That your Arsenal wish to become
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by Martinez39(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Chai! The glory days of English football is gone. Back then, Pochettino wouldn't even smell the managerial post of any top flight team. Now we have small boys playing rubbish and collecting huge cash in big epl teams every week. The standard has fallen. The only hope for English football now lies with Liverpool and Man City. The others are struggling to beat small teams. They can't even do very well in the champions league against the small teams from other leagues. SMH.
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by oyetpel(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
dhareh:

Why were they not determined to win matches before?
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lmao abeg keep am Ole we know
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by divine2288: 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
dhareh:
which trophy has pochetino won oga?... ole has won a trophy... now who is better?
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by AfricanMagic(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
oladele00:
A failed club coupled with uncultured legends who wouldn't stop living in the glory of the past..
if u die now nobody go know u as legend talk less of anything significant yet caretaker go enter books for unbeaten run. Life.
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by AfricanMagic(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Damoche10:
We don neet Mauricio Pochettino at all. ManUnited should continue with our Legend, Baby Face Assassin (BFA) Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The greatest mistake would be not appointing him...Its with BFA or nothing.

lol I like d sound of BFA
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by Rajosh(m): 4:39am On Feb 07, 2019
dhareh:
A manager who can instil such sheer determination in players is a good manager
Re: Pochettino Should Be Man United Next Manager’- Wayne Rooney Says by yunzy(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
abeg we dont even need manager again i think cartaker is all we need now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Your 23-man Team That Keshi Should Take To The World Cup / Nigeria Vs Mexico: 2022 International Friendly Sat 28th May, time: Midnight / The Nigerian Football League And Violence, Is There An End In Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.