Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment (3034 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / The Main The Main Reason Why Many Naija Babes Get Akpu Belle(pot Belly) / Many Naija Girls For America Dey Need Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by hbabe(f): 12:04am On Aug 21, 2010
Idowuogbo:

well if u made him buy shares obviously he wud want dividends now ,
but u can easily work your way around it , if u b sharp aba babe like me
teheheee
I know its easy to work one's way around it but sometimes before then the irritation level would have risen above normal.
It is annoying that a girls sits quietly on her one and along comes this bobo pestering her to go for a drink or meal with him; she accepts and thereafter the guy starts to make demands. Sometimes just for one doughnut and a bottle of fanta.

madlady:

@hbabe, long time wink

Poster honestly other races and nations behave like this also.

I went out for a meal with this white guy (no offence to white guys) who kept insinuating something, the guy put me totally off my meal.
The funny thing was, he would not allow me to pay my share, he insisted that it was not the gentlemanly thing to do , yet he felt OK making crass comments.

Thank goodness most guys can behave themselves.
Hello dearie. Its been a while.
I am glad to know its not just my Naija brothers that have the ailment.
We thank God for the exceptions.
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by hbabe(f): 12:10am On Aug 21, 2010
kenis:

you want a guy to take you out n watch you like CNN? are u televition? If you dont bring it out 4 choping camite wil chop every thing whn you turn 100yrs. U aint do urself any gud by being 'stingy'. It is a free gist of nature. So chop n lets chop u selfish mango head.
Na wa o. So any guy who squeezes out N100 to buy puff puff for a girl should get something in return?
Better learn how to invest and know that not all seeds sown germinate. See ya head like coconut wey no get water. tongue

@m155y
Most times girls don't go looking for freebies but the guys come chasing after them with it and when the girls decide to go on the date just to see if she can gel with him; the guys turns his passion loose and starts making demands.
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by adagz01(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2010
@postal,Why being stingy when u too is going to benefit.afterall if d guy is a machine u will still b d one to keep wanting him.
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2010
hbabe:

Na wa o. So any guy who squeezes out N100 to buy puff puff for a girl should get something in return?
Better learn how to invest and know that not all seeds sown germinate. See ya head like coconut wey no get water. tongue
y would u chop my puff puff and would nt want me 2 chop ur own puff puff. U want cheat me? Do u hav any orther thing 2 offer accept 'sweet puff puff'.
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by ausman: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2010
y is it dat it hurt u girls to give out dis tin sharp sharp?
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by UyiIredia(m): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2010
why 9ja gals too dey form !!! >>> besides >>> who no like returns on investment (me go likes am) grin grin grin
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by MOBO444(f): 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2010
@Poster what is your point, are you so hungry you cant afford dinner or lunch or even a drink, well the brother got to do what he got to do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by Pafuri(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2010
Last time I checked, an investment is supposed to give a return.
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by librangyps(f): 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2010
Pafuri ar u male, u jst broke ma hrt , Out to weep and fart , sniffs, PRA!!!
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by james1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2010
@poster and all the other gurls;you have all been fined by me:two weeks at my house,let me infuse some hooot thing in your systems.there are exciting gurls in this thread.
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by Pafuri(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2010
@librangyps: lets just say l have the remnants of a third leg. You can weep on my shoulder, but no farting.
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by delagasky(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2010
like some1 mentioned earlier, evry investment shuld have returns or it might be termed bad investment in the long run. Like evry Nigerian bizmen, most guys just go for the short term investments with early ROI. tongue tongue
but there's no need to be a pest abt it, if the investment aint yielding move on and invest elsewhere b4 bad fly come meet u on top bad shiiite!!
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by hbabe(f): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2010
^^ grin grin grin
Tell them o! Some guys get so desperate that they get nasty over lack of returns for investments of one meat pie and a bottle of sprite. angry
Take a girl out on a date just to get to know her better and if things work out fine; if things don't gel no need to get nasty, just accept your fate and move on.
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by MrCork1: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2010
POSTER We dont understand your questions

POSTER, do u mean why do we return investent on Womanliness?
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by hbabe(f): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2010
^^You mean you don't understand.
Anway to answer you, why do guys expect to get sex in return for taking a girl out on a date?
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2010
delagasky:

like some1 mentioned earlier, evry investment shuld have returns or it might be termed bad investment in the long run. Like evry Nigerian bizmen, most guys just go for the short term investments with early ROI. tongue tongue
but there's no need to be a pest abt it, if the investment aint yielding move on and invest elsewhere b4 bad fly come meet u on top bad shiiite!!
delagasky my love so u get sense like dis
dont worri i thee wed , am urs 4 life
make we marry kiss grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by jaybee3(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2010
Simples: Y'all av made us believe that the easiest way to get laid by u guys is to do any kinda investment so it's only fair to practice trade by batter.
If u want to avoid such, just share d bill of the date
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by madlady(f): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2010
^ How can you share the bill if the guy forces you to accept his so- called generosity.

They invest £50 and then EXPECT to get a 500% return, instantly. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by jaybee3(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2010
u can always pay for the tip or insist on paying for the next date (dats if he qualifies for one).
Most Nigerian gurls do expect you to spend as it's supposed to be the norm so i def don't see why they shud should frown when expected to pay dividends.
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by LadyLocs(f): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2010
Most guys do try their luck, it's not just Nigerian men, You said he asked, you simply decline,

Advice: Always carry enough money on you cover your expenses and your lift home.
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by madlady(f): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2010
jay bee:

u can always pay for the tip or insist on paying for the next date (dats if he qualifies for one).
Most Nigerian gurls do expect you to spend as it's supposed to be the norm so i def don't see why they shud should frown when expected to pay dividends.

Dividends take time to accrue. Patience is a virtue.
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by jaybee3(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
Yes in the real world but the Nigerian gurls we are talking about ain't ordinary gurls. They are leeches out to suck there preys dry. Imagine they start demanding once they know you are interested. dating is a business to them hence ma stance on dividends
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by hbabe(f): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2010
LadyLocs:

Most guys do try their luck, it's not just Nigerian men, You said he asked, you simply decline,

Advice: Always carry enough money on you cover your expenses and your lift home.
How about you meet a guy who asks you out on a date and you accept because he looks interesting enough. All goes well until at the end of the date; saying a plain goodbye becomes a problem.

madlady:

^ How can you share the bill if the guy forces you to accept his so- called generosity.

They invest £50 and then EXPECT to get a 500% return, instantly. lipsrsealed

You get my point to the last dot.
You are sitting quietly on your own not complaining that you don't have money to eat or anything and along comes this dude offering/pestering to take you out on a date. He drops you off and demands instant dividend.

jay bee:

Yes in the real world but the Nigerian gurls we are talking about ain't ordinary gurls. They are leeches out to suck there preys dry. Imagine they start demanding once they know you are interested. dating is a business to them hence ma stance on dividends
Nigerian girls are not ordinary girls?? shocked shocked What exactly are we? undecided
You need to enlarge your coast, sir. Seems you have been meddling in dirty waters. grin
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by jaybee3(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
Hun . . . i'm talking about THE (Some) Nigerian girls.

I don't entertain leeches. I tend to give more when not asked.

1 Like

Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by hbabe(f): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^Noted.
I will remember not to ask for more drills. tongue
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by IZUKWU(m): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2013
Idowuogbo: well if u made him buy shares obviously he wud want dividends now ,
but u can easily work ur way around it , if u b sharp aba babe like me
teheheee
aba girl?
Re: Why Do So Many Naija Guys Like Return On Investment by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2013
double08:

what happens when you eat one cake every time?
It tastes sour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexiest Women Who Are Regulars On Nairaland Are Nonnigerian Women - That's Sad / Can Sympathy Love Last? / Does Using Your Boyfriend Or Gilfriend's Picture Denote How Much You Love Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.