Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Comparison Of 2019 Election Campaign To Past Election Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparison Of 2019 Election Campaign To Past Election Campaigns (283 Views)

Election Campaigns: INEC Lists Guidelines For Conduct Of Rallies / Ette Enugu Community Where Politicians Visit Only During Election Campaigns / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comparison Of 2019 Election Campaign To Past Election Campaigns by dejdel(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2019
Fellow Nigerians,let's compare this year election campaign to past election campaigns.From my own view, I see sanity in this year election campaign compare to others.
Re: Comparison Of 2019 Election Campaign To Past Election Campaigns by samlake(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2019
I think the president must be commended for this...I have not been hearing of money flying around for support groups and others...
Re: Comparison Of 2019 Election Campaign To Past Election Campaigns by Vixlot: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2019
Yes..the President brought sanity to the system. Less money bags atleast for Presidential Election

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Exploit The 2nd Largest Deposit Mineral Resources Bitumen In Ondo / 398,958 Pvcs Yet To Be Collected In Ondo – INEC / Inec Has Done It Again....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.