Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

My Most Embarrassing Moment At A Bank.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Most Embarrassing Moment At A Bank.. (488 Views)

Help! Embarrassing Calls From Loan Companies / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Most Embarrassing Moment At A Bank.. by oluwakayode25(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2019
We all have experiences of several ordeals at banks in this country, mine was funny, it wasn't the usual ATM brouhaha where people try to sneak in people on front of you on that long queue. It's not even the cashier abandoning you when it was your turn to make that transaction you've been queuing up endlessly for,or the network running out on you at the die minute...
It was on a Saturday, maybe a Tuesday, a Wednesday or even a Friday, I just can't recall, I was on this really long queue, 3 automated teller machines at the east wing of the bank but only one was functional, so there was a rich queue of hungry and angry Nigerians waiting to get their demands met.
I waited patiently on the queue waiting for my turn, then my eyes caught this mechanic sitting on a pavement close to the queue, I saw him picking his nose like it was nobody's business, he was really enjoying what he was doing, he was so engrossed in it that he didn't even mind the sea of bodies there, I was watching every moment wondering how a grown man like this would be picking his nose in public, then that moment came, one of the things I dreaded in my life, he picked his noise, and brought out something huge and I saw him flicker it, I saw it fly in the air, the speed was fast, even jet li won't be able to dodge it if it was a bullet, I saw it land on my arm... cry... The catarhh landed on my arm, it was a ball of filth, it was filled with dark hairs and had several colors, the catarhh landed on my arm, immediately I shot a glance at him, he nodded apologetically and waved apologetically, the catarhh was still on my arm, how do I get it off,??,, no debris near by to remove the filth, Las Las I had to use my ATM card to remove it, I didn't get myself throughout my stay in the bank, I got home after my transaction and took a hot bath.... I could ve taken worse things but that one was just crazy, why me??,, why not the fat girl in front of me??,,, That was the first time it happened to me and I am pretty sure it is once on a life time experience this kind of thing.... Cheers, have a glorious day ahead.
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment At A Bank.. by daddytime(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2019
lol
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment At A Bank.. by dominique(f): 11:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Ewww!
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment At A Bank.. by Bloooody(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2019
I have said it before and I will say it again.
The black race is cursed,look at the stupidity displayed by this animal.
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment At A Bank.. by Jagaban880: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
lol u for rub de catarhh for de dirty man body
Re: My Most Embarrassing Moment At A Bank.. by tee59(f): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2019
Hmm, disgusting.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Guide On Mini Importation / I Need Shop To Let In Ibada Or Minna Niger State. / Feather Banner Dealers suppliers In Lagos nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.