Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,812 members, 7,806,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Let's Make Her Smile Again - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Make Her Smile Again (304 Views)

New Look Of Man Who Couldn't Smile Before Due To Facial Tumour. Photos / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make Her Smile Again by Abanabaoghogho: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2019
We have never done this before but we hope to put a smile on the face of *Stella Madamedon* a 28 year female who resides at 9B Ogedegbe street, warri, presented to the oral and maxillofacial clinic of delta state university teaching hospital Oghara with a 10 year old history of lower jaw swelling. After history and examination we requested for an investigation (x-ray), usually cost about #3000, unfortunately patient could not afford it, knowing what the treatment would cost her, i enquire more into her background, i discovered she is an indigent mother with a six month suckling child. Immediately a strong desire was stired up in my heart to be of help to her.

She has Ameloblastoma of the mandible, Ameloblastoma is a slow growing and painless benigh tumor that occurs in bone but more commonly in the mandible. In her case, the tumor is already infected as evidence by febrileness, pain and surpuration of pus. If this continues, there is risk/complication of sepsis and death.

For treatment, Stella will undergo a surgery where the mandible can be resected with a reconstruction plate to mimic the mandible as it was before the tumor, then her facial aesthetics and psychosocial wellbeing would be restored. This treatment would cost her about one million naira only.

Stella was an hair stylist but she stopped working because of shame and the psychological trauma the tumor is exerting on her, hence i need your support to to give her a new lease on life. She needs about a million naira as soon as possible. Also you can help us to reach out to friends, colleagues, donors and philantropists that can help us raise this money.

Stella:08160042374
Dr Abanaba:07030561923
Mr Awala Tosan:07064742399

For your kind Donation;

*Bank: *Sterling Bank Plc*
*Account Name: Stella Madamedon**
Account No: *0060393129*

Thank you for your anticipated support.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Your Urine Says About Your Health / Infanrix Hexa Vaccine Causes Autism / The Types Of Fats We Have And How To Get Rid Of Them (fast And Easy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.