Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku (21776 Views)

Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / I Have Repaid Tinubu His £500 – Dele Momodu Tells APC / Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Mutteeme: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2019
ATIKU is coming, from "villain" to hero... When tomorrow comes, lesson to learn is never give up on your dreams, no matter their campaign of calumny. But dear WAZIRIN, note, Nigerians will not forgive you, if you wet their appetites and waste the opportunity... God bless Nigeria.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Nigerians-Will-Not-Forgive-You-If-You-Wet-Their-Appetites-Dele-Momodu-Tells-Atiku.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by bedspread: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Very WELL SAID

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by socialmediaman: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku knows. You all know I’ll turn my back on him if he messes up. We voted Buhari but he messed up, see what we’re doing to him now.

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by sogodihno: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2019
if Atiku enter anywhere next week na his room he enter, not Presidency.

I assure u fellow Nigerians that Atiku will be roundedly, comprehensively and totally beaten next week.

Write it down.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by joameh: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku can not even smell that sit OGA park well PMB all the way 4+4...

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:50am On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku should know better by now that the days of Padi Padi vote is gone .

If you fuckup, Nigerians will vote you out .

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by omoharry(f): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2019
socialmediaman:
Atiku knows. You all know I’ll turn my back on him if he messes up. We voted Buhari but he messed up, see what we’re doing to him now.
i concur...that is what democracy is all about and not blind follower-ship of suffering and smiling syndrome

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2019
socialmediaman:

Me too.

If Atiku fuckup, we vote him out .

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by phelonrays: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2019
tell am ooo

even though am supporting him today. if he fall our hands de fate that awaits buhari today would be a childs play compared to his...........I SWEAR crytell am ooo

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Mutteeme: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2019
If Atiku fuckup, we vote him out

52 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Sirjamo: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2019
omoharry:
i concur...that is what democracy is all about and not blind follower-ship of suffering and smiling syndrome
It is better to suffer for development than to enjoy for destruction

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by BuhariLooter(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2019
the president is lifeless, the followers are lifeless too. If the president suffers chronic illiteracy, you will see the followers supporting endless university strike. If the president is demented, the follwers will be deluded and brainwaished. If the president is violent, the followers will be violent too.ANYBODY WHO HAS NEVER RUN A BUSINESS SUCCESSFULLY, WHO HAS NEVER LEAD PEOPLE SUCCESSFULLY cannot lead a nation successfully.
You cannot expect someone who has never manage the economy of an organization to manage the economy of a Nation. It is foolishness.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Mutteeme: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Abi ooo
Sirjamo:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Mutteeme: 11:01am On Feb 06, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Sirjamo: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2019
phelonrays:
tell am ooo

even though am supporting him today. if he fall our hands de fate that awaits buhari today would be a childs play compared to his...........I SWEAR crytell am ooo

Atiku is perfectly setting himself up for failure, why is he not talking about restructuring when he campaigns in the north? He already knows that its absolutely impossible to give every region the power to manage their resources without amending the constitution, and to amend the constitution, you need two third of the national and States assemblies.

Atiku also promise to create millions of jobs, the question is, how is it possible to attract investments and create millions of jobs with our dilapidated infrastructures?

I can tell you for free that if he miraculously win this election, he will be expected to quickly fulfill those promises within his first term and he will fail. Then, insults, abuses, curses and even stoning will follow.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by BuhariLooter(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Unfortunately in our own society, you are expected to throw 'your life' away to gain education after which you start searching for a life again...As Petroleum minister, buhari has drained Excess crude account on 4 different occasion in 3 years, 7months and set aside N50billion NNPC account to himself. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Why were journalists barred from covering 2018 budget presentation by Buhari? Why was there no consultation before presentation of 2018 budget, between the executive vs MDAs and NASS. Till now, Buhari cannot account for N11trillion of 2016, 2017 budget. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Just about 10% of 2017 budget had been implemented yet Buhari had sought N8.612trillion for 2018 budget. The public does not know what has happened to funds meant for 2018 budget. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* CBN confirms Buhari gov’t withdrew $3.2bn from NLNG dividend account in 3 years. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* FG spend N3.5million monthly to feed El-Zakzaky. This money is noted to be spent daily right now. El-Zakzaky's family had comfirmed that this was a lie but his wife and children cooked for him daily and sometimes they had no money to buy food. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Where is the N10.9bn naira budgetary allocation for Aso Rock clinic.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by phelonrays: 11:28am On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Sirjamo post=75467276] Atiku is perfectly setting himself up for failure, why is he not talking about restructuring when he campaigns in the north? He already knows that its absolutely impossible to give every region the power to manage their resources without amending the constitution, and to amend the constitution, you need two third of the national and States assemblies.

Atiku also promise to create millions of jobs, the question is, how is it possible to attract investments and create millions of jobs with our dilapidated infrastructures?

I can tell you for free that if he miraculously win this election, he will be expected to quickly fulfill those promises within his first term and he will fail. Then, insults, abuses, curses and even stoning will follow.[/quote. we all know that restructuring requires constitutional follow up,,

but the question is who will do it for us?

but at least atiku has included that in his manifesto,,,,, that's why we say let's try him but if he fails we drop him for other formidable candidate,,

let join hands and break the power of incumbent .....until this is achieved our politicians would still make fool of us when they get there

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by tuniski: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Sirjamo:
Atiku is perfectly setting himself up for failure, why is he not talking about restructuring when he campaigns in the north? He already knows that its absolutely impossible to give every region the power to manage their resources without amending the constitution, and to amend the constitution, you need two third of the national and States assemblies.

I can tell you for free that if he miraculously win this election, he will be expected to quickly fulfill those promises within his first term and he will fail. Then, insults, abuses, curses and even stoning will follow.
Atiku will do the needful on restructuring showing political will and direction. There are stuff that can be done by executive order while Others need constitutional amendment. PDP will have majority in NASS and state assemblies cos it will be the majority party once again.

Jobs will be created by investors Friendly disposition eg lowering of Corporate Tax, single Fx regime.

He will win this election fair and Square. Buhari is a monumental failure and Nigerians can't wait to send him packing!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by VaselineCrew: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2019
phelonrays:
tell am ooo

Then APC will bring back Babaginda

So it would be a failed Atiku vs a failed Babaginda. What would you do then

You will keep wasting every 4 years of your life till you wake up and realize that you are 70 years old and you have been ruled by corrupt, illeterate and wicked people all your life and your country still being a shhhh-hole

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Virus99: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2019
Dele Momodu have a way of hitting the nail on the head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by haffaze777(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Sirjamo:

tell 'em bro
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by dguyindcorner(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
All of you shouting, "if he fumbles we'll vote him out."

First, are you bots? Talking as if na your school student union government.

This man has already fumbled, he's only coming to fulfill his mission of completely selling off Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Chrisus(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Whet not wet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Mutecgold92(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
K
Re: Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku by Built2last: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sudan �� vs Cameroon ��.
Date: February 16th,
venue: Nigeria.
Referee: Nnamdi Kanu from Israel ��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Postponement: INEC Chairman Speaks At Chatham House (Video) / NSCDC Officers Shoot Abuja Secondary Students During Examination / Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.