Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything (3826 Views)

I Want To Start Hatchery Business / I Want To Start A Hatchery Business. Please I Need Advice!! / Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything by PoultryComNg: 10:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Questions are welcomed from the highly interested investor or already existing poultry farmer interested in upgrading their poultry venture.

Our inhouse breeder chicken and hatchery expert will answer all the questions that you might have wanted answers to.
Go ahead!
Re: Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything by PoultryComNg: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2019
questions are welcomed

Click here https://m.me/Poultry.com.ng to receive the download our questions and answers on starting a parent stock farm and Hatchery business Right in your inbox !

https://m.me/Poultry.com.ng
Re: Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything by PHOTSEE(m): 4:35am On Feb 17, 2019
PoultryComNg:
Questions are welcomed from the highly interested investor or already existing poultry farmer interested in upgrading their poultry venture.

Our inhouse breeder chicken and hatchery expert will answer all the questions that you might have wanted answers to.
Go ahead!
good day. is it possible for a big hatchery to have all strains? thanks.
Re: Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything by PoultryComNg: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
PHOTSEE:

good day. is it possible for a big hatchery to have all strains? thanks.

it all depends on the choice of the hatcheries based on certain factors like accesbility to the Parent stock eggs for the particular strain or ownership of the grand parents stock.

In most cases some of the parent stock farms usually import their parent stock eggs and hatch them here in Nigeria before raising them for the production of hatchable eggs.

Since there are only two farms in Nigeria with the licences to own and operate a Grand parent stock farm, importation of the parent stock eggs seems to be the only option that other big hatcheries can go for.

That's one of the reasons why we have very few Nera black chicks in the market. The few farms having nera selling the cockerel as high as #150 while the Isa cockerels are being sold at #40.

This means that if the hatcheries decide to start importing the parent stock eggs for the black nera, more supplies will be in the market and the price for the black cockerel would come down.
Re: Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything by PHOTSEE(m): 2:37am On Feb 19, 2019
Thank that was very insightful, pls can you list the two farms licenced in nigeria farm? Hope to hear from you so.
Re: Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything by PHOTSEE(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
I am interested in turkey farming and looking forward to improve myself on the breeding of different strains.
Re: Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything by TinwotFarm1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
What would be the approximate cost (rough estimate) to start a hatchery capable of producing 10,000 day old chicks per hatch, twice a week. Thats a total of 20,000 birds weekly. Thank you.
Re: Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything by obadol: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2019
You can also Click this LINK here => www.obadolagro..com for Full Practical Details Information how you can Start this Lucrative Part Time Business Without Even Spends Any Capital Kobo from your Pocket to getting started right Now !
Re: Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything by AgroMix(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Are parent Stocks really easy to maintain? in terms of livability especially handling from a beginner.i.e Is the breeding routine like our convectional day old chicks.
Also, i've been seeing all sorts of mini incubators with in built inverters in Nigeria. How reliable are they i.e hatchability rate & consistent power supplies from d said inbuilt inverter, as uninterrupted power supply is a key to good hatching. Thanks
Re: Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything by Lighthouse50: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sir, how best can produce fertilized eggs as a starter. I intend crossing growers to layers. But guess that wont produce the required number in time.
Re: Starting A Poultry Parent Stock And Hatchery Business! Ask Me Anything by PoultryComNg: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2020
answers coming through soon

(1) (Reply)

Grafted Soursop, Avocado And Mango (pic) / Tractor Mf 267 Tokunbo For Sale / How To Stop Watery Whitish, Greenish, Brownish-yellow And Blood Stain In Your C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.