Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,028 members, 7,803,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's (18859 Views)

2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Afamed: 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
EZENDIZUOGU:
We will vote and still continue with the struggle grin
Then Nnamdi was right, calling you slave.

4 Likes

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by jrusky(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Corrinthians:
angry

I know anyone who refused to buy Kanu craps is Afonja but they can come here to call whoever support Buhari a zombie. They want all to buy Kanu idea but don't want all to buy Buhari idea does that make any sense? No.

Call me anything bro I know truth hurt badly but nothing can anyone do about it.

Mind you before you call me Buharideen im not and will never be on Buhari side. But I'm here to speak blunt fact as I belief with no fear or favour.

I see my self as human created by God and placed in Nigeria not as God creation doing tribal bigot. I mingles a lot and I see no tribe so kanu can't turn me at my age to a monster in the name of agitation Mbannu it won't work. If my post pains you kindly jump to lagoon or go River Niger choose the one that suit you.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Afamed: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
vankaid:

Zombies everywhere.

Nnamdi Kanu is somewhere now wondering how he was able to bewitch all of you.
Keep quiet, new slave

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by chris31(m): 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
This Kanu guy have been bought sooner or later he will fade out like Uwazurike i trust igbos
I'm more Igbo than anyone that will mention me talking rubbish
Igbos will vote massively u have the right to vote any candidate of ur choice

1 Like

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by mutumina007: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
Stop portraying Nnamdi kanu as our Leader, he is not in any form a leader in our country.

1 Like

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Afamed: 2:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
ethicalUser:
Bia Kanu you don they fuvk up..
Are you now ready to sell your Biafra or death for a vp position? New Hausa/ Fulani slave

3 Likes

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Bradtlmumber7(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
I support Nnamdi Kanu on this because i don’t see a reasonable candidate between atiku and buhari

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Afamed: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
jrusky:

I know anyone who refused to buy Kanu craps is Afonja but they can come here to call whoever support Buhari a zombie. They want all to buy Kanu idea but don't want all to buy Buhari idea does that make any sense? No.

Call me anything bro I know truth hurt badly but nothing can anyone do about it.

Mind you before you call me Buharideen im not and will never be on Buhari side. But I'm here to speak blunt fact as I belief with no fear or favour.

I see my self as human created by God and placed in Nigeria not as God creation doing tribal bigot. I mingles a lot and I see no tribe so kanu can't turn me at my age to a monster in the name of agitation Mbannu it won't work. If my post pains you kindly jump to lagoon or go River Niger choose the one that suit you.
That guy you are quoting is a pure PMB loyalist. He's being just sarcastic in his write ups.

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
To be honest am so tired of nigerians stupidity... But the truth is their ignorance and inability to reason is also an opportunity the rich and politicians feast on to get more powerful and richer..... MNK has done his path and I stand by him

One of colonial fathers said.... Nigeria was never created to be a country in the first place. We were going bankrupt after the first world war and we saw an opportunity in africa to pay off our depth and regain our name GREAT BRITAIN that how the birth of NIGERIA CAME TO BE.....

Now you wonder why history classes wasn't allowed in nigeria schools.... Because you would marvel on finding out the foundation upon which nigeria was created and you will see what you're defending(nigeria) isnt going anywhere and THE ONLY VOTE NEEDED IN NIGERIA IS REFERENDUM so that everybody can go back to its region and make law and policies that suits their lifestyle only then can we respect each other and accommodate one another.... You voting out this party and voting in another means nothing because there's no law stopping who you voted out from entering the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Amina2019: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
lol wahala dey. oga is not fight stay at home. you will kukuma vote rubbish so no need.

AllenSpencer:

Go and renew your slavery on 16th. Nobody is stopping you.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Basic123: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariLooter:
My message to my Igbo brothers is that in the short run Buhari has to go. For those who are protesting for Biafra, you cannot go protest with hunger, or empty stomach ,let the man go first, leave Aso Rock, let someone who is reasonable enter Aso Rock, then we continue our dialogue on the Nigerian project. Boycotting the election like Kanu said will not help the igbos rather it helps Buhari to win the election remember Peter Obi is the second igboman to contest as Vice Presidential Candidate after Dr Alex Ekwueme let's support PDP just because of our Igbo Brother Peter Obi. I believe he will try his best if elected
Daluu kwa nu ooooooo!!Buhari was a mistake .
Atiku is the correction .
AFTER READING THIS,ANY YORUBA MAN WHO ABANDONED OSINBAJO FOR PETER OBI IS A FOOL AND BASTARD!

After calling Osinbajo errand boy to hausa fulani muslims,fake pastor and stupid professor they want their son to replace him?

I REPEAT,AFTER READING THIS,ANY YORUBA MAN WHO ABANDONED OSINBAJO FOR PETER OBI IS A FOOL AND BASTARD!

3 Likes

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
helinues:
That's my director.

We have said it,, no referendum , no election in any part of Biafra land and our lands in SS and Middle belt
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by gidgiddy: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Voting since 1960 and Nigeria has done nothing but get worse

The present generation has been voting since 1999 to present, 20 years, we are now poverty capital of the world

Where has all the voting gotten us? No Where!

The only people who benefit from voting are the politicians and their cronies who are going to go on a 4 year looting spree.

Now the same Nigerians are preparing to send another set of thieves on another 4 year looting party.

When Nnamdi Kanu tells them not to do this, they say he is stupid. After the 2019 elections, they will watch the looting party for 4 years and wail. 2023, they will repeat the entire thing again and wail to 2027

Even will the stupidity end? Why continue to be part of a process if all the process has done is make you suffer while enriching others? Voting had never helped anyone in Nigeria and never will

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Boss13: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kylekent59:
The kanu of a guy is working with APC. The operation python dance was a scam to the Ndi igbos. He knows Igbos won't vote for Buhari because he isn't performing well. All he wants is to reduce Atiku's vote by saying "No election in Biafra land."

Now as everything had been planned, he left Nigeria for Isreal. Now he is tackling Atiku, saying Atiku is a cameroonian.

No one is to be trusted in this country most especially our leaders. They are cunning, crafty and perverted.

The killings of Igbos were all planned, and I know Justice will never cease.

Nnamdi Kanu is a renegade.

I like your analysis. This is a man that went to oblivion for months and suddenly reappeared. People died for the bastard, people got injured believing in his narcissistic ideology aimed at only getting recognition. What did he do - he signed an agreement with the government and ran away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by derbykol(f): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Election will take place in the SE.
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by asawanathegreat(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Noise maker kanu
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Wharever. Voting is our right and vote we must.
The leper thrown out of Israel can go hang.

Bru ah ah ah ah So, 'Mazi' Kanu just lost his crdibility.

grin grin grin

Igbo people! Think o....

IPOB is nothing but a pure scam to enrich some peeps.

The only igbo patriot ever was Ojukwu o.

Igbos, u better think now that u got the chance - or never.

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by fredoooooo: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
Awada kerikeri grin

2 Likes

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by goaldynboy: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
NNAMDI should shut up!!

He should tell the Igbos what they will gain by not voting and what they will gain if Buhari is re- elected!!

In fact he should come to Nigeria and say it and not by running and hiding in Europe!!
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariLooter:
My message to my Igbo brothers is that in the short run Buhari has to go. For those who are protesting for Biafra, you cannot go protest with hunger, or empty stomach ,let the man go first, leave Aso Rock, let someone who is reasonable enter Aso Rock, then we continue our dialogue on the Nigerian project. Boycotting the election like Kanu said will not help the igbos rather it helps Buhari to win the election remember Peter Obi is the second igboman to contest as Vice Presidential Candidate after Dr Alex Ekwueme let's support PDP just because of our Igbo Brother Peter Obi. I believe he will try his best if elected
Daluu kwa nu ooooooo!!Buhari was a mistake .
Atiku is the correction .
i wish they would listen to you...

1 Like

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by Afospecialk: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
I think Nnamdi Kanu is the only IBO who knows what Atiku is capable of

Miscreants IPOB shouold turn down their master and enslave themselves and their childrens future
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by PDJT: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Corrinthians:
Our Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu always on point!

The only Igbos that would vote in the zoo elections are those renewing their slave licences. Freeborn Igbos will boycott all zoo activities on that day, especially the election.

The sun shall rise again! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by pagorino(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
What is wrong with this fool? You are in another land trying to give orders to ur fellow biafools. Whether u like it or not, whether they vote or not, it's of no use. Nigeria will continue to exist. grin
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by LZAA: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Compare kanu's early statements before his arrest and his statements now and u will see a huge difference
Ndigbo will still vote as any attempt of violence will be shut down
Kanu should be very careful cuz na so ralph misdo he come become irrelevant for Alaigbo
Pythonamaka is looking for igbo wife grin grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 deomelo kagawa10
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by LZAA: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by LZAA: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=PDJT post=75473436][/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by gidgiddy: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
derbykol:
Election will take place in the SE.

Of course it will take place, and some of us will not bother to vote because we know that voting has never helped the common man, it only helps the thieving politicians

1 Like

Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Kylekent59:
The kanu of a guy is working with APC. The operation python dance was a scam to the Ndi igbos. He knows Igbos won't vote for Buhari because he isn't performing well. All he wants is to reduce Atiku's vote by saying "No election in Biafra land."

Now as everything had been planned, he left Nigeria for Isreal. Now he is tackling Atiku, saying Atiku is a cameroonian.

No one is to be trusted in this country most especially our leaders. They are cunning, crafty and perverted.

The killings of Igbos were all planned, and I know Justice will never cease.

Nnamdi Kanu is a renegade.

so MNK planned with the zoo to kill his followers of which included was his little niece in his compound?
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
funny boy...he has resulted to using Twitter. ..oh...I thought he normally broadcast from isreal...
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by mhizdebbygold(f): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
I am a supporter of Biafra but I don't support this sit at home ish...by all means jibril have to be defeated and sent back to daura
Re: Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's by akdjr(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
And he still use Nigeria passport

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: Bandits Shouldn’t Think They Can’t Be Crushed / Pictures Of Tinubu In Akure / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.