Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,854 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC (3690 Views)

Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Enugu State Multi-Door Courthouse Building / Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by pchukwudi: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
So, during the last holidays, I chose to get to Nigeria's South East via Lagos by road using the public transport system. To my utter astonishment, the federal highways that linked Lagos to Enugu, were all good until you get to Onitsha.

From the Onitsha exit - en route to Enugu - the road was an absolute disgust and pure menace. I was so shocked that I had to randomly instruct my nephew to capture a bit of the sheer state of dilapidation that the so called Enugu - Onitsha express way was in. This was the same road that the APC e-lying machine has kept claiming that Buhari has repaired.

In fact, the other folks in the bus were mighty mad at the hypocrisy of the present government; and were pretty excited to see someone record the literal death trap that's hypocritically called Enugu - Onitsha express road.

We took over 100 shots of the DELIBERATELY IGNORED ROAD, unfortunately this space would only allow me to share 4.

Please, kindly bear in mind that these were captured at the peak of the dry season. Can you just imagine what the road would look like as Nigerians enter the season of rainfall?

Note that, as you can see from the pictures, one lane of the dual carriage way is already unusable.

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by pchukwudi: 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Don't you think that this should be on the front page, mynd44 ?

2 Likes

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by sreamsense: 2:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
pchukwudi:
Don't you think that this should be on the front page, mynd44 ?
Nobody takes many people from that your side serious again because your submission is always filled with hatred. Ask your leaders, and traditional rulers, so they can show you where exactly Buhari is working. Your leaders were so happy that buhari was bestowed with traditional title. What of all what buhari has commissioned in your side, you never saw all those ones because inbuilt hatred in you towards buhari will never allow you see good things he has done. If you like, go and snap Ituku-ozzala road just to deceive the gullible ones. 16/2, your eyes will be cleared when 4 + 4 results begin to trigle in one after the other and two/three days after buhari is declared the winner. After that, you can begin your usual 'marginalization' remix and referendum song!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by Nazareth10: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
sreamsense:

Nobody takes many people from that your side serious again because your submission is always filled with hatred. Ask your leaders, and traditional rulers, so they can show you where exactly Buhari is working. Your leaders were so happy that buhari was bestowed with traditional title. What of all what buhari has commissioned in your side, you never saw all those ones because inbuilt hatred in you towards buhari will never allow you see good things he has done. If you like, go and snap Ituku-ozzala road just to deceive the gullible ones. 16/2, your eyes will be cleared when 4 + 4 results begin to trigle in one after the other and two/three days after buhari is declared the winner. After that, you can begin your usual 'marginalization' remix and referendum song!

I smell hatred from ur comment

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by Aquariann: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
I used to think people calling you an old man who takes delight in spreading falsehood were just being mischievous, but with this thread, I now confirm you're nothing but a despicable reprobate not known for any goodness.

I've been traversing that same route since as a kid till now that I now drive through it and I can tell you never in the history of that road has it had this much attention from any government than now.

Taking pictures of a section not yet fixed doesn't change what's on ground because I also drove through it last month. Any honest person would tell you work is still going on, on the right lane i.e Awka to Ninth Mile, reducing travel time from Osha to Enugu.

And it is being founded by Sukut bond which is stated there.

And unlike before, most drivers no longer bother passing through Orji River route (i.e though FRSC training centre). If you had stated the work is slow, I would have said you are right, but taking a picture of the section abandoned by PDP for 16 years despite loyalty of the East, 3 Senate presidents and Deputy Senate president shows how dishonest you are.

Even Ameachi as Rivers governor didn't wait for the FG when he dualized and reconstructed PH airport through Elele up to the boundary with Imo state, yet Enugu and Anambra states have been waiting for the FG to fix that short distance.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by uthlaw: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
buhari only thought your hero Jonathan started the project so he can come finished it as you always said....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by abduljabbar4(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
sreamsense:

Well said. Even if Buhari spends 100% of Nigeria's revenue building the se, They will still be against him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by rusher14: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Because of one Fulani you've abandoned your Biafra dream.

Today, you are writing about a road that had been in disrepair for 16 years.

Please point us to the writeup you made prior to 2015 or simple shut the front door.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by Binikingdowm: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
pchukwudi:
So, during the last holidays, I chose to get to Nigeria's South East via Lagos by road using the public transport system. To my utter astonishment, the federal highways that linked Lagos to Enugu, were all good until you get to Onitsha.

From the Onitsha exit - en route to Enugu - the road was an absolute disgust and pure menace. I was so shocked that I had to randomly instruct my nephew to capture a bit of the sheer state of dilapidation that the so called Enugu - Onitsha express way was in. This was the same road that the APC e-lying machine has kept claiming that Buhari has repaired.

In fact, the other folks in the bus were mighty mad at the hypocrisy of the present government; and were pretty excited to see someone record the literal death trap that's hypocritically called Enugu - Onitsha express road.

We took over 100 shots of the DELIBERATELY IGNORED ROAD, unfortunately this space would only allow me to share 4.

Please, kindly bear in mind that these were captured at the peak of the dry season. Can you just imagine what the road would look like as Nigerians enter the season of rainfall?

Note that, as you can see from the pictures, one lane of the dual carriage way is already unusable.

sreamsense:

same people,different monikers..
Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Aquariann:
I used to think people calling you an old man who takes delight in spreading falsehood were just being mischievous, but with this thread, I now confirm you're nothing but a despicable reprobate not known for any goodness.

I've been traversing that same route since as a kid till now that I now drive through it and I can tell you never in the history of that road has it had this much attention from any government than now.

Taking pictures of a section not yet fixed doesn't change what's on ground because I also drove through it last month. Any honest person would tell you work is still going on, on the right lane i.e Awka to Ninth Mile, reducing travel time from Osha to Enugu.

And it is being founded by Sukut bond which is stated there.

And unlike before, most drivers no longer bother passing through Orji River route (i.e though FRSC training centre). If you had stated the work is slow, I would have said you are right, but taking a picture of the section abandoned by PDP for 16 years despite loyalty of the East, 3 Senate presidents and Deputy Senate president shows how dishonest you are.

Even Ameachi as Rivers governor didn't wait for the FG when he dualized and reconstructed PH airport through Elele up to the boundary with Imo state, yet Enugu and Anambra states have been waiting for the FG to fix that short distance.

Please say what you know... passed through that road, the whole stretch is not even worth calling a road.

7 Likes

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by rusher14: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Esseite:

Please say what you know... passed through that road, the whole stretch is as bad as gutter itself

Stop lying .

The entire stretch is perfect.
Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

Stop lying .

The entire stretch is perfect.

You can only deceive your kind...

3 Likes

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by rusher14: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Esseite:

You can only deceive your kind...

You can only receive your kind.
Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by surveyProf(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

You can only receive your kind.

This Fulani boy again oloko ooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by rusher14: 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
surveyProf:

This Fulani boy again oloko ooo shocked

This Afonja kid again.
Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by surveyProf(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

This Afonja kid again.

How're the cattles doing?

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by rusher14: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
surveyProf:

How're the cattles doing?

How's the ewedu going?
Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by surveyProf(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:

This Afonja kid again.

Hope you are taking good care of the cattles; I trust u are.....

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
op! explain yourself!

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
is this the road?

2 Likes

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by HimName: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
amhelpless:
is this the road?

No, here it is.

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by gawu1: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
HimName:

No, here it is.
Hahahah! You were too much ready for idiot.
Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by sreamsense: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Binikingdowm:
same people,different monikers..
Rubbish! If u don't have anything reasonable to say, go and sleep. Paste your research results for people to judge if they belong to the same moniker.

2 Likes

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by sreamsense: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nazareth10:

I smell hatred from ur comment
Is possible you smelled hatred, perhab, because you have nose usher. Please, go and see your doctor before it spread to your brain also.
Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by BuhariLooter(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari has no money to buy APC nomination form whereas his son who has never worked anywhere could afford multimillion Naira motorcycle.
What is worse? Buhari daughter who was "let my people go" student of Law School is in a plum job in NNPC, Osinbajo daughter is a bigtime business woman in her teens, APC politician children are CBN employees, while N-Power and BMC of N30k is best for you
... and several other instances
As a child growing up, we were told to be very careful and mindful of those we associate with, this is simply because its impossible to find a good man in the midst of thieves. The fact that Buhari is not only wining and dining with thieves, but also shielding them, proves that Buhari is a greater thief. Like they say show me your friends and i will show you who you are.
If you read this and still vote for Buhari and APC, then look at the mirror, the person you see there is ... AN IDIOT!PIG BUHARIdementia IS A DEMENTED, OLD DOTARD AND APC SUPPORTERS ARE MENTALLY DERANGED PIGS AND IDIOTIC DUNDERHEAD.

2 Likes

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by HimName: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
gawu1:

Hahahah! You were too much ready for idiot.

No mind those children of perdition.

Very intolerant set lost individuals.

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by pchukwudi: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
You must be very, very sick.

Clear you have issues with basic comprehension.

[s]
sreamsense:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by oglalasioux(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
OP is a terrible photographer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by pchukwudi: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Very sick.

So, the state governors should now be the one to repair the same federal road , that folks like you claim that Buhari had already repaired, right?

If you are not silly, why would you be defending the DELIBERATELY IGNORED ROAD (which admit is of short distance) on the basis of 'slow work' and '2 years".

Is there any worker on that road now even though it is dry season?

Shame!

[s]
Aquariann:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by Nazareth10: 9:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
sreamsense:

Is possible you smelled hatred, perhab, because you have nose usher. Please, go and see your doctor before it spread to your brain also.

E pain am bad. Eeya

1 Like

Re: The New Enugu - Onitsha Express Way, As Built By Buhari & APC by Xander85: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
There's a special place in hell waiting for any Igbo efulefu championing the return of that bigot for a 2nd term!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason Most Yorubas Hate Atiku Is Because Of Obi / UK DOCTORS..PRESSURE ON BUHARI TO RESIGN AS HIS DEMENTIA..OUT OF CONTROL-ELOMBAH / See Olaiya Flyover Constructed By A Local Contractor In Osun State ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.