Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures (23014 Views)

Dangote, PH Refineries, Others Won’t Change Fuel Price – NNPCL / Trump Vows To Block Nigerians, Others From U.S. Citizenship If Reelected / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by midolian(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday assured Nigerians that he will not change his style when given a second term in office.

There have been insinuations the President will change and stop working for the masses if reelected.

But Buhari gave his assurance not to change during the Presidential campaign at the Aper Aku stadium in Makurdi, Benue State

The President promised that he would continue to remain steadfast and focused.

He also listed his administration’s achievements in the past three and half years.

Details Later…

http://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-i-wont-change-if-reelected-buhari-assures/

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by stag: 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
He actually needs to change his style. Was he working for the masses before?

Keep shooting yourself in the leg undecided

286 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by midolian(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

May your reign be long...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8680592_buharimagic_jpeg7a6124064c2bf1469356bb505e2ad617

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by serial007(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
N some people still want to vote 4 this man

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Nogodye(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
stag:
He actually needs to change his style. Was he working for the masses before?

Keep shooting yourself in the leg undecided
Pained fellow spotted...Eyan ti Fayose

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Randy100: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Reason why he should not be voted back.

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Nogodye(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
serial007:
N some people still want to vote 4 this man
Must some people be on the same page with you? PMB4+4

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by stag: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nogodye:
Pained fellow spotted...Eyan ti Fayose

Fayose ke?

Bro the world is not about black & white. In between, there’s gray.

I stand with the Nigerian masses.

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Abfinest007(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
we don need ur change

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Optional09: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nigger is a dummy

14 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by stag: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nogodye:
Must some people be on the same page with you? PMB4+4

So you actually agree everyone can’t be on same page with you? So why quote me at all?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by mychiveous(f): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
This president is suffering from alzhimers , if he actually believes he is working for the masses with his nepotic style of governance.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by MrAJQ(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Someone said IPOB are keyboard warrior.

9 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Asshurbanipal: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Imagine? And he expects to be voted?

5 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by GMPO(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
I see any supporter of buhari as enemy of Nigeria because the man(buhari)is out of touch with reality.please for the sake of Nigeria, your children yet unborn and for prosterity sake let's send buhari home.this is enough we can't bear it more than this.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by chakula: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ride on. Only the PVC can decide what will happen come Feb16. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by mycar: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
This man is not the future, has nothing new to offer.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Racoon(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
shocked Yet this bag of lazy, clueless, senseless, amnestic, demented incompetent & inept bone was chanting change in 2015.Next level of failure in Daura.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Racoon(m): 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
[s]
midolian:
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.May your reign be long.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
That statements mean more medical trips
It means more funding and releasing of Boko haram members
It signifies poor provision of Arms for our Army
It means Poorer economy
It signifies blaming of opposition for next 4 years
It means more suicides in the Lagoon
It means more loss of jobs
It means supporting of Herdsmen to take over people's farms and villages
It means he'll never be aware of Anything and He might even start controlling the affairs of this country from his house in UK like he did for months

We say NO to your demonic next level and one-sided "Kwaruption " fight

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Sholaco: 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yes he wouldn't change..... grin
Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by BigBizzy(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
this man keep giving us jokes everyday ...
just rest we no want you again jare

3 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by PrymChois: 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
The number of votes Buhari will record is directly proportional to the number of mentally deranged citizens in this country.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Philinho(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Pls you are tired and need to retire...Up Atiku

3 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Kclique: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hahaha.

Baba, you are beginning to sound real.
As if you knew.
We are tired to wait endlessly for the change u promised.

We won't even reelect you.
Bye!

7 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by princeade86(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
one chance

5 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by utenwuson: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Next level kowe......... God punish atiku and pdp

1 Like

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Klington: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
we will change you.....

20 Likes

Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by Maket: 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
If it's for the good of the nation
Re: 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures by adadike(f): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
U are a wicked old devil, Nigerians are tired of u . Within 4 years you took the country back to the stone age. Death and killings everywhere, you even made us d poverty capital of the world. Who knows if you are not even the chief sponsor of Boko haram? Mba It won't happen again. Please go back to Daura or sudan. You are a disaster and we are saying No to you with our votes.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killers Of Owo Church Worshippers Must Face Justice – Tinubu Campaign Group / INEC Must Sanction Peter Obi For Campaigning In Churches - Reno Omokri / What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.