Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari (916 Views)

Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by sanmiade001: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Southwest Muslims endorse Buhari

A Muslim group in the South West, Trust Alliance Foundation for Change, (TAFC), has endorsed the candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, President Muhammadu Buhari for re-election in the forthcoming general election.

Its Coordinator, Dr. Morufu Afolabi, said, the endorsement of Buhari from its part was hinged on the policy-driven and ethical government that has been entrenched in the country since the coming on board of the President and his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

At a news conference on Wednesday in Akure, the Ondo State capital with members from the south-west states, Afolabi berated the statement credited to the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar on the alleged plan to sell off of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC) to his “friends”.

This he noted had revealed that the former Vice President cannot be trusted with governance.

He said “We base our decision to work and vote for the success of Buhari/Osinbajo in the forthcoming presidential election on the level of integrity and achievement in the fight against corruption, infrastructure development.

“We are convinced that the expected Modern Nigeria is achievable if we have the like of Buhari as Governors and Chairmen in all the 36 States and 774 LGAs in the federation.

Afolabi urged Nigerians, particularly the south-west electorate to ensure that President Buhari is re-elected during this month’s presidential polls, adding that the region would benefit more.

He said”Nigerians should look beyond Buhari/Osinbajo winning the 2019 Presidential Election and be more concerned about how to get similar credible candidates who will take over from them after expiration of their term in 2023.

The Ondo State Commissioner for Health, Dr. Wahab Adegbenro said “Buhari will win the election hands down as no credible candidate is available to defeat him.

“As regards PVC, we have sensitised the public on the need to obtain their PVCs as it is the only mean to determine who govern them. We have informed the public to shun vote buying as this could be disastrous to the survival of our nationhood.”

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
Not only South West Muslims alone and South West Christians too

Like for Atiefku and share for Buhari

5 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by Built2last: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Expected . Next.

5 Likes

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by CanineOfJackal: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
Osibanjo was there to receive the nomination.

Give me two names of the women in the picture and win 10k right now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Not only South West Muslims alone and South West Christians too

Like for Buhari and share for Atiefku

As a Yoruba Muslim....

Please allow the Yoruba Christians to have their own say

Enough already...

6 Likes

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
CanineOfJackal:

And they will tell you they have PVCs
Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by etrouble: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
CanineOfJackal:

1st from left - Memunat
2nd from left - Modinat
1st from right - Kuburat
2nd from right - Khadijat

Please send my 10K to Savanah Bank Ltd - 100200300 - Etrouble KillAndGo

3 Likes

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by TooMuchStuff: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
Pathetic I tell ya.....

Tell me how thunder no go faya Osinbade for this charades ..?
Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by conductor1003: 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yorobamoozlem terrorists have always been supporting Buhari their fellow headslammer.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
The best way to put it is, YORUBA moslems endorsed Buhari!! cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by Basic123: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
conductor1003:
Yorobamoozlem terrorists have always been supporting Buhari their fellow headslammer.
grin
And Atiku, your hausa fulani muslim slave master with dozen wives is a head banger.

IGBO people have become laughing stock grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

As a Yoruba Muslim....
Please allow the Yoruba Christians to have their own say
Enough already...
Did you see what I posted? I said I'm a Yoruba christian.
Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by SalamRushdie: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
of course only Islamic fanatics want the dullard at this point because they think he is spreading the Jihad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by SouthEastFacts: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
There is nothing like South West Moslems, say Yoruba moslems.

SW is made up of 25% Yoruba moslems, 30% Yoruba Christians and 45% non-indigenes (Igbo, Ijaw, Aworis, Idoma, Hausa/Fulani, Bini, Isoko, Urhobo, Efik, Annang, Kanuri, Ijebus, Tiv, Jukun, Igede, Iteskiri, Kalabari and others)

The correct headline should be: 25% yoruba moslems endorsed their messiah.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by Omololu001: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
etrouble:

1st from left - Memunat
2nd from left - Modinat
1st from right - Kuburat

[/b]
una no go kill person for nairaland grin

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by Omololu001: 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

SW is made up of 25% Yoruba moslems, 30% Yoruba Christians and 45% non-indigenes (Igbo, Ijaw, Aworis, Idoma, Hausa/Fulani, Bini, Isoko, Urhobo, Efik, Annang, Kanuri, Ijebus, Tiv, Jukun, Igede, Iteskiri, Kalabari and others)

so Yoruba Muslims and Christians are minority in the South west grin

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by SouthEastFacts: 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Omololu001:
so Yoruba Muslims and Christians are minority in the South west grin
Can't you read again?

Yoruba moslems: 25%
Yoruba Christians: 30%
Yorubas in SW: 55%
Non yorubas: 45%
Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Did you see what I posted? I said I'm a Yoruba christian.

Is the news about Yoruba Christians??
Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
etrouble:

1st from left - Memunat
2nd from left - Modinat
1st from right - Kuburat

You failed.. Because

Konjinat is there

1 Like

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
etrouble:

1st from left - Memunat
2nd from left - Modinat
1st from right - Kuburat

Send to Societe Generale Bank account Ilorin Branch
Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by sogodihno: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

lolz say shukudi from his cave in Nnewi.
Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by BuhariLooter(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
Atiku the right choice, lets get Nigeria workingAnybody not voting atiku issa bastard.Buharideens are retrogressives, who thinks poverty is a good virture, being rich means you have soiled your hands and not cos you have worked hard for it. Senseless bafoons who values cattles over human lives, who dont care or see anything wrong that children, women and old people are slaughtered in their sleep because of cows, people with inherent animalistic tendercies and desire to spill blood for senseless reasons. Disregard for freedom, and humanities., deregard for rule of law. This is why 98% of Buhari fans is not moved or controlled by common sense or wisdom, but moved and controlled by ethnoreligious sentiments.Up till now Osinbajo has not seen the need for FG to pay the terrorists to release Leah, but he is going about distributing billions of Naira in the name of Tradermoni, while Leah Sharibu is still languishing in the hands of the terrorist group for her faith in Pastor Osinbajo's Lord Jesus Christ.
Somebody is deceiving us Christians. The truth must be told.Pastor Osinbajo was supposed to be the Esther or Shedrac, Mishak and Abedniggo or David of Nigerian Christians.
Unfortunately Pastor Osinbajo is VP for himself and family alone; even RCCG cannot point at any tangible benefit of having Osinbajo as a Member and Provincial Pastor as VP.
When Osinbajo was sworn in as VP, he was asked whether he preferred to be addressed as "Pastor" or "professor" he said he preferred to be addressed as "Professor", at the expense of his ordination as a Provincial Pastor.
Today, his campaign posters address him as "Pastor Osinbajo" and not "Professor Osinbajo"Up till now Osinbajo has not seen the need for FG to pay the terrorists to release Leah, but he is going about distributing billions of Naira in the name of Tradermoni, while Leah Sharibu is still languishing in the hands of the terrorist group for her faith in Pastor Osinbajo's Lord Jesus Christ.
Somebody is deceiving us Christians. The truth must be told.
Catholic Bishops were murdered inside Church by fulani herdsmen who have Buhari's full support, Pastor Osinbajo just merely explained it away as "we will fish out the culprits".
Only recently, a Christian former Chief of Defence Staff was murdered in very very questionable circumstances.
How many shall we count?Buhari has no money to buy APC nomination form whereas his son who has never worked anywhere could afford multimillion Naira motorcycle.
What is worse? Buhari daughter who was "let my people go" student of Law School is in a plum job in NNPC, Osinbajo daughter is a bigtime business woman in her teens, APC politician children are CBN employees, while N-Power and BMC of N30k is best for you
... and several other instances
As a child growing up, we were told to be very careful and mindful of those we associate with, this is simply because its impossible to find a good man in the midst of thieves. The fact that Buhari is not only wining and dining with thieves, but also shielding them, proves that Buhari is a greater thief. Like they say show me your friends and i will show you who you are.
If you read this and still vote for Buhari and APC, then look at the mirror, the person you see there is ... AN IDIOT!PIG BUHARIdementia IS A DEMENTED, OLD DOTARD AND APC SUPPORTERS ARE MENTALLY DERANGED PIGS AND IDIOTIC DUNDERHEAD.The zombies have lost the senses and seen defeat that why they are using irrelevant things to campaign like a kick of a dieing horse. Alleged criminal governor of Kano state Gandallor used children to protest because children are children .Ameachi sold River state Power plants for $350million and looted the money. most of the money were used to fund Buhari election
Akpabio stole more than any South south governor ever, he is now dining with Buhari
Tinubu has annexed Lagos and a greater chunk of South west states to his private estate, he is the henchman of Buhari
Osibanjo his deputy is jumping from one state to the others buying votes in the name of trader moni, while yet to answer how he spent #5.8billion IDP funds
Fashola has not yet explained to us where the #1.5billion house he built is located
Abba kyari and Baru approved over 24 billion USD oil service and lifting contracts without approval
Ganduje was caught on camera receiving bribe in USD$, Buhari says he does not know the technology used to make the video and goes ahead to present him to Kano people as a saint
Adams Oshomole was petitioned for stealing Billions of Edo State patrimony, EFCC has since lost the file under Buhari's watchUnfortunately in our own society, you are expected to throw 'your life' away to gain education after which you start searching for a life again...Buhari was a mistake .
Atiku is the correction .
Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by Arysexy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
U mean afonjamudeens?

They are fellow head knackers
Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by WATCHOVER(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
This is the time to put Ethnicity and Religion aside. Whether enemies of Nigeria like it or not I will vote for Atiku. Am against Buhari because he promoted disunity

1 Like

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by Ojiofor: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Who are those ugly looking masquerades grin
They look like things that came from Afghanistan grin

1 Like

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Only useful idiots will endorse Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest Muslims Endorse Buhari by SouthEastFacts: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz say shukudi from his cave in Nnewi.
I am sure you are part of the 25%

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Atiku Still Have A Chance Analysis / Apc Leading In Collated INEC Results / Tinubu’s Attack On The Igbo Is Meant To Divide The Poor Masses By Lai Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.