Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single (34151 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by CastedGist: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
A Nigerian lady, Dami Ewa Stratton, who previously had 2 failed marriages, has narrated how she found love again with a Prince who had never been married.

The beauty of her new union is that her hearthrob, Emmanuel Cole, is from a royal family, single, and doesn’t have any kids.

In her post she shared on her page this morning, she revealed how one of her ex-husbands serially cheated on her but still wanted her to stay in the marriage.

Thankfully, along came Emmanuel who saw her, loved her, proposed to her, and has decided to accept her and all her children.

Read her story below;

I’m seriously flooding your timelines ? ? ?

A lot of people said “Ewa you should have stayed with Christal… You should have managed and endured, husband is hard to find oooo…”

“Managed and endured what exactly?… ”

— managed & endured a marriage with an unrepentant cheat, who was constantly sleeping with random prostitutes and even got hooked down with one of them?
— you expect me to have stayed with a man who was constantly exposing me to all sorts of STDs?
— a man who’s definition of a woman is someone who takes sh*t and covers her mouth with money?

I know my worth…
–I won’t stoop so low to fight for a man who has no sense of respect for the union of marriage.
— I won’t drag myself into a drama with a street girl over a grown ass man who has made his choices.

Nooooooooooooo

I knew my chances of getting married again was slim according to world’s statistics…
But I also knew I was worth more than the BS…

I knew what I wanted and I wasn’t afraid to take a chance with love…

How did I end up with a single man, a Yoruba Royal blood — never married , never had kids and yet his family accepted me with my 4kids and gave me a Royal Wedding ?

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/woman-with-2-failed-marriages-finds-love-with-a-prince-who-is-single

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by CastedGist: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2019

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by faithfull18(f): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Wow, sweet, there is always hope.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by luba9876: 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Prince! Prince!! Prince!!! How many times did I call you? Pray yours will not be the third

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by inoki247: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Prince will turn Father Christmas carrying alot of Responsibilities goodluck...

26 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by OhiOfIhima: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
I wish you all the very best Woman..

13 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Sirpaul(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!.. hope it's not me is thinking shaaaa anyways all good

3 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by SEONaijaExpert: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
This guy loves Tinubu so much even on his wedding day. Jagaban is a role model to many outside the West.

When you see that cap, you see the conqueror of PDP, the fearless fighter of democracy, the undefeated soul of the West, the champion of Lagos.

When you see that cap, you see Jagaban's trademark

6 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Livebygrace: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
he don chop vegetable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Sirpaul(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
put your senses together land grabber
inoki247:
jj

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
D lord is merciful...we ladies in our 30s get d best husbands ,eventhough i once married.

Lesson: marriages shudnt be rushed

19 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by superior1: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Never lose hope

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by soberdrunk(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Four kids!!!?? It's either the new husband doesn't have a mother or the new wife's baba is very strong or both!..... angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by allanphash7(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
The marriage will still fail

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by miltonchux(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nice one, who knew what he saw in her. Love is a beautiful thing.

3 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by az94(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
My prince will now be swimming in a Wider Pool

13 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Eshence: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
prince! prince!! prince!!! many times i call u? okay see u in the other room

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Forreellinc: 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
she no even fine sef

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by nickxtra(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mr. Prince certainly knows what he is doing.

Mr. Prince's facial looks show it all. He's a suspect

3 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
OK
shame on landgrabers
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by teresafaith: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
I know of someone from a very poor background with six kids from a failed marriage who married one of the richest men in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Frankicent(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
woman with 2 failed marriage. Something aren't right bout here.

No one can't tell me this two men has same character... Prince of Kuvuki land... Be careful oo

9 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by SEONaijaExpert: 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
shame on landgrabers
Shame on husband snatcher

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
The prince is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by ShenTeh(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Poor him
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by AngelicBeing: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
sad
Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Go girl! Secure the akpa

1 Like

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by sammyj: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
The question to ask is why did her previous marriage failed shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single by AK481(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
those days of PM NEWS.
the newspaper has to close shop because people do not like buying newspaper in the evening when most of the stories would have been read by the morning newspaper readers like the "punch",sun and guardian etc..

#coded

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Losing Her Caring Boyfriend To Her Cunning Roommate / Reasons Why Men Love To Date Beautiful Women / A Special Message For Unmarried Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.