Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo (27190 Views)

Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East / Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG / Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Jaynom(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Propaganda
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by kings09(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nogodye:
No matter what you tell the SE about Buhari, the won't hear.Their ears are already deaf to the truth...moreover, their votes doesn't count anymore when it comes to general election.
U mean dementia buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by ClearFlair: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Tell them to stop playing politics of hate and do what’s best for Nigeria and that’s voting PMB.
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by BigIyanga: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Does this guy know that state creation is a constitutional issue that requires 2/3 majority of NASS??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by DexterousOne(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
We do not need an additional state

What we need is projects and development and good governance

It has nothing to do with state

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Heffalump(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Na lie! This will be the case of 1$ = 1N. grin

SE has the least number of Zombies. Election stunts activated.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by mightyhaze: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by omooba969(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Will it add to the geographical size of the SE? grin
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Ogaga87(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Scam!
Scam!
Scam!

Obaino cup go soon full... You will hear from Obi, it's a must

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by enemyofprogress: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
Believe that and you'll believe anything
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by idonhammer: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
Obiano the betrayal
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Neddyned(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
selfish purpose!! He doesn't want anyone from the state to have more power than him
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by kevwemike: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Icon79(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
The basic question they should've asked Willie Obiano was, if Buhari has a plan to create additional state in the South East, why hasn't he done so over the past 3.5 years? I mean, he's been in power for more than 3 and a half years, what's taking him so long

You really have to be a special brand of mugu to actually believe that "Buhari has plans for additional state in South East". First of all, Buhari can't even create a state by Executive fiat ... he's not a military ruler any more ... any such plans would have to go through the national assembly. So it's either that Willie Obiano is a mugu or his listeners were all mugus!

O pari

Racoon:
cheesy Amaechi made a promise of another railway project to the SE yet Buhari said on national TV that Amaechi have put him in trouble by that singular statement as if he ever had any love for the region in the first place.

Efulefus like Obiano can continue to ass lick the wicked tyrannt because of his deep seated hatred of the clear frenzy of the intended Atiku/Obi salvage mission sweeping Nigeria @ present.Posterity and karma will surely pay him back.Stupid fool! angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lier......that grandpa is a lier...... bloody lier...

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by nextstep(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Bullsh!t. And so what? We're not looking for more states because it just means yet another greedy set of governors, senators, and representatives will be sharing money. Please keep your "strong plans", have a seat, and start packing your things in preparation for moving out. Mtcheww!
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by jchioma: 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin

Who has that "this is a super story" meme.

Obiano is mad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
I trust Ndigbo. They can't be fooled by one ogogoro governor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by DonPablo007(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by BanevsJoker(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
bastardmod:
human beings are talking drunkard and bastard obiano is also talking
obiano you are useless...efulefu...they should sell you and use the money to clear trash from our streets
Give the money to Babachir Lawal to "eradicate invasive plant species on the waterways".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dat the only problem of Igbos
Divided
Some will agree and the other will not agree
Only God can help us
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by jrusky(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Really? He has plan ok thanks for his plan but that prank not working at the moment Obiano pls try another one.
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by themanderon: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Obiano should go drink from the bladder of a baboon and stop telling us shit. We have seen all that buhari has to offer to all Nigerians and it ain't worth zilch.
Obiano is just another useful idiot from the south. Spits.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by lawson007(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Any other president can do that ...Obiano should be smarter than that...they promise exactly opposite of what they eventually do...that is their pattern

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by DrGoodman: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
shugabasbn:
To me I never see a tribe like Igbo in Nigeria, they abandoned Okadigbo as V. P for Atiku, Abandoned Ojukwu of blessed memory for Obj, now abandoned the one of the best candidates if not the best Kingsley for Atiku again.

To me and my family we rep Kingsley. If u like call it a wasted vote

Obi is also Igbo in case you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by madridsta007(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Otsam(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
yns4real:

https://punchng.com/buhari-has-plans-for-additional-state-in-south-east-obiano-tells-ndigbo/

It’s funny how people clamor for more state creation when the existing ones lacks basic amenities.
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Sabby1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Oga go and sit down, you're trying all your possible best to impress baba Buhari, make him believe you're on his side and seek attention from media.

A couple of weeks ago, you were proposing declaring Nnamdi Azikiwe day now creation of an additional state

Oga from where?
All the South East states are just like a single state in the North

We are no longer ignorant, we know all those tricks

We are all comfortable with our 36 states and capital

Anyway, am currently on my way to see my shoe cobbler/shiner to help me polish my PVC to vote someone out....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Obiano and Buhari are mad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by fordunit(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
shugabasbn:
To me I never see a tribe like Igbo in Nigeria, they abandoned Okadigbo as V. P for Atiku, Abandoned Ojukwu of blessed memory for Obj, now abandoned the one of the best candidates if not the best Kingsley for Atiku again.

Thank God you know what such vote is called. You think say na you like the Moghalu pass?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by bastardmod: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
shugabasbn:

It is a wasted vote

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by PHIPEX(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Everyone speaks of Buhari's intentions but never Buhari himself. All the promises of this govt are made by other people, Buhari has never promised anyone anything except fight against corruption. He owes us nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elections 2019: Voters In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve Their Spaces On Queue.Pix / Buhari To Spend 2 Weeks In London On Private Visit / Danladi Garba Pasali Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.