Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account (1291 Views)

Already Earning Admob Account With App For N5k (enough Available) / If You Have BAN/DISABLE Verified Google Adsense Or Admob Account Inbox / I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by Damitism: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
I have an admob account which was blocked last year. I have verified the account before it was blocked. I have forgotten about it. Recently, someone told me it's possible for me to withdraw my money in the blocked account. First, I want to know if this is possible. And if it is, I will like to LEARN how to do it. I won't release my admob email and password. I want to learn how to do it myself. I will pay whoever teach me. We'll use escrow. So, you have nothing to fear. If your technique works, you will get your money. Send me a message via my username. You can also quote me here. I will reply you. Thanks.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by Mannyemmy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Damitism:
I have an admob account which was blocked last year. I have verified the account before it was blocked. I have forgotten about it. Recently, someone told me it's possible for me to withdraw my money in the blocked account. First, I want to know if this is possible. And if it is, I will like to LEARN how to do it. I won't release my admob email and password. I want to learn how to do it myself. I will pay whoever teach me. We'll use escrow. So, you have nothing to fear. If your technique works, you will get your money. Send me a message via my username. You can also quote me here. I will reply you. Thanks.

You can do it all by yourself... watch this video to get started

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3r6hacrpFo
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by Damitism: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Mannyemmy:

You can do it all by yourself... watch this video to get started
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3r6hacrpFo
Thanks very much. I will check it out and let you know if it will works.
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by AJSfan: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:

Damilola Daniel Ojuomola is not only a troublemaker, he is also a false accuser. What is a man without character. There are attributes that has been used to describe him by several nairalanders
Bossy
Proud
Rude
And worse of all he is very mannerless and uncultured. He Is highly insultive to strangers and causes rancor anywhere he goes. You wouldn't need someone like that in a goal driven and aspiring work environment. Have him around at your own risk damitism@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by Damitism: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 and moniker AJSfan wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 as far as you can.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by AJSfan: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:

Devil got no reputation

Damilola Daniel Ojuomola is not only a troublemaker, he is also a false accuser. What is a man without character. There are attributes that has been used to describe him by several nairalanders
Bossy
Proud
Rude
And worse of all he is very mannerless and uncultured. He Is highly insultive to strangers and causes rancor anywhere he goes. You wouldn't need someone like that in a goal driven and aspiring work environment. Have him around at your own risk damitism@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by Damitism: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 and moniker AJSfan wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 as far as you can.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by AJSfan: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:

Devil Got No Reputation, You that do Everything Legit still go Ahead to Outsource Upwork client work on Nairaland.
AJSfan:

Bossy
Proud
Rude
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by Damitism: 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
AJSfan:
Devil Got No Reputation, You that do Everything Legit still go Ahead to Outsource Upwork client work on Nairaland.

Just like I said before, you are one of the lazy Nigerian youths. If I remember well, I clearly wrote at the time that I outsourced the work because I have my semester examination. My clients already gave me the work because it's a weekly write up. I always deliver quality write-ups for his blog and that was why he asked me to do it even though I was having an exam. I had to outsource it to fellow nairalanders who want to work but are not getting orders. You can see that I'm not selfish like you. Or would you have expected me to abandon my books and examination and be working? I won't be surprised if you think so since you seems to have a low IQ.

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by AJSfan: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:

AJSfan:

Bossy
Proud
Rude
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by Damitism: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2019

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by AJSfan: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:

AJSfan:

Bossy
Proud
Rude
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by Damitism: 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2019

Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Withdraw Money From A Blocked Admob Account by AJSfan: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damitism:
[/quote] Devil Got No Reputation, You that do Everything Legit still go Ahead to Outsource Upwork client work on Nairaland.[quote author=AJSfan post=84001320]

Bossy
Proud
Rude

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Website And App Development At Cheap Price And Upload On Play / What’s The Best Payment Gateway To Accept Payment Globally With Dropshipping. / I Think Webmasters Should Be Hack Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.