Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 (8155 Views)

Cordros Capital Graduate Academy Programme 2019. Apply / KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2018 - Internship / KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by shogat(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.

As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.

Applications are invited for:

Title: KPMG Accounting Academy

Auto req ID: 123431BR
Engagement Type: Internship

About the Program

The KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy has been developed to create an opportunity for qualified graduate accountants to join the firm upon completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps – NYSC. The academy enables accounting graduates and other eligible individuals to gain professional qualification in accounting – ACA, before they join KPMG. Some of the benefits include:

Graduates can become ACA qualified at no cost to them
Lectures, Tuition and daily lunch expenses are fully paid by KPMG
A great Opportunity to learn from experienced professionals
Opportunity for immediate employment upon ACA qualification

Job Description

Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams. They will also have opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
Requirements

Accounting graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
Have completed youth service and are interested in taking this route towards becoming ACA qualified
Non accounting graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper) at first degree
Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
Age must be less than 25 years
Should not have written the KPMG graduate aptitude test previously.

Click here to apply online
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by loluuu(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Good
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
I wish them goodluck, as for me, I'm a full time blogger and internet marketer.
I can teach anyone who's interested at a token, we all need to get self employed. The internet will accommodate all of us even if we all are making money from it.

Just quote me if interested!
students, affiliate marketing, money, students, affiliate marketing, money

1 Like

Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by qanda: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
Download KPMG Job Test Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App. Download Q and A App from Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by IchBinBrait(m): 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
I wonder when KPMG and other Accounting firms will give 2.2 graduates like myself a try. embarassed embarassed I must work there in the nearest future.

3 Likes

Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by Chidimercy: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
This age of a thing sef
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by omoteacher(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

The age it's the only cheat there. One of the few coy to work in Nigeria. You get on the job exposure and being professional in no time. More so they pay well.
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
IchBinBrait:
I wonder when KPMG and other Accounting firms will give 2.2 graduates like myself a try. embarassed embarassed I must work there in the nearest future.
Sorry dear but you should have fought tooth and nail to make 2.1
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by AlienRobot: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
For KPMG study pack, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by IchBinBrait(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
Sorry dear but you should have fought tooth and nail to make 2.1

I regret it, and up till this moment am still regretting it, but you know "na condition make crayfish bend"

How I wish I can be given a chance,, just one opportunity. cry cry

It is well....
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by Born2smile: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
IchBinBrait:
Send your CV to them. Craft a very good and honest cover letter stating why they should give you a chance. You never can tell they might just invite you for the first stage exam.

3 Likes

Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by Metu2016: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
I can teach anyone who's interested at a token, we all need to get self employed. The internet will accommodate all of us even if we all are making money from it.

Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Metu2016 post=75486984][/quote]

Please whatsapp me via +2349072979302
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
IchBinBrait:

I regret it, and up till this moment am still regretting it, but you know "na condition make crayfish bend"

How I wish I can be given a chance,, just one opportunity. cry cry

It is well....
Connection speaks louder than 2.1
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by nurez305(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
We HND graduate does not even have any chance of working there.... Too bad
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by IchBinBrait(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Born2smile:

Send your CV to them. Craft a very good and honest cover letter stating why they should give you a chance. You never can tell they might just invite you for the first stage exam.

I've actually thought of this... Thanks brother! I will give it a try!
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by IchBinBrait(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
nurez305:
We HND graduate does not even have any chance of working there.... Too bad

You are safe... PwC is always readily available.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by IchBinBrait(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Valerie47:
Connection speaks louder than 2.1

You are definitely not incorrect!!
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by citruslimited(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
shogat:
KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.

As one of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria’s success.

About the Program

The KPMG Accounting Graduate Academy has been developed to create an opportunity for qualified graduate accountants to join the firm upon completion of the mandatory National Youth Service Corps – NYSC. The academy enables accounting graduates and other eligible individuals to gain professional qualification in accounting – ACA, before they join KPMG. Some of the benefits include:

Job Description

Participants at the academy will undergo intensive lectures on a weekly basis, before they take any of their ICAN exams. They will also have opportunity for skeletal work exposures when necessary.
Requirements

Accounting graduates, who are currently serving in Lagos or have been mobilized to serve in Lagos
Have completed youth service and are interested in taking this route towards becoming ACA qualified
Non accounting graduates are also eligible, but must have passed at least 2 papers at ICAN skills level
Minimum of five credits at O’level (to include Mathematics & English), obtained at ONE sitting
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by citruslimited(m): 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=shogat post=75479825]KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community.

About the Program

Job Description

Requirements

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atk6EGr4Bk0[url]
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by economia1: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:

I'm interested
Whasap 08157361329
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by Reeefe(m): 2:04am On Feb 07, 2019
IchBinBrait:

You are safe... PwC is always readily available.
do you have the link?
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by abbiboy: 4:10am On Feb 07, 2019
IchBinBrait:
Stop wasting ur time with KPMG is not for Nigerian graduate with their stupid requirements, check PWC,EnY,deloitte etal..

1 Like

Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by abbiboy: 4:13am On Feb 07, 2019
Reeefe:

do you have the link?
Visit their website regularly they advertised vacancies..kpmg nonsense firm with absurb requirements.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by rhames(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:

whats your blog name
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by Oladokehinde(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2020
this is what many ever dream of though it might not be easy but it is very much possible

more wins to you

career in health care,

glo data,

job in health care ,

skills in nigeria ,

sites that pay
Re: KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 by UsmanSB28(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2021
https://mysuccessbond.com/how-to-increase-whatsapp-status-views/
How much you love you more baby how about you too my friend she is a good husband feel sad and DOWNLOAD
https://mysuccessbond.com/how-to-increase-whatsapp-status-views/

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps / Notore Chemical Industry 2021 Graduate Trainee Program / Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.