Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars (1486 Views)

See The Brand New Car My Fans Got For Me For Christmas (pics) / Female Fans Got Naked Trying To Hard To Touch Wizkid On Stage(video) / Top 10 Nollywood Actresses With Highest Followers On Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Barayeks(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
These should be you female's mentors and WCWs but no you'd rather idolize those glorified prostitutes who claim their "fans" bought them cars worth several millions of naira to deceive the gullible females which so happens to be majority of the female population. We and the few other girls know what they mean when they say "fans" tho.
Fan kee you there...
Ceiling fan will fall on the head of anybody who lies like that again.
Your male counterparts dont have fans right? Where are their own cars from fans?

1 Like

Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Rosay15(f): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Preach
Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by kazyhm(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lol

Here in obodo Nigeria, some things are classified by African traditions............

Saying things as the were is an insult
Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by donbachi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
supporters bought forms for all our politicians.....not even the richest of them all bought for himself...my guy,comot body.not to talk of fans that blows them.
Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Barayeks(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
donbachi:
supporters bought forms for all our politicians.....not even the richest of them all bought for himself...my guy,comot body.not to talk of fans that blows them.

aren't we saying the same thing?
Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Barayeks:
These should be you female's mentors and WCWs but no you'd rather idolize those glorified prostitutes who claim their "fans" bought them cars worth several millions of naira to deceive the gullible females which so happens to be majority of the female population. We and the few other girls know what they mean when they say "fans" tho.
Fan kee you there...
Ceiling fan will fall on the head of anybody who lies like that again.
Your male counterparts dont have fans right? Where are their own cars from fans?
And you think those ladies never did worst when they are young ? Dear God Nairaland guys are so dumb grin
Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Barayeks(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Amakavula:
And you think those ladies never did worst when they are young ? Dear God Nairaland guys are so dumb grin
If by worse you mean sleep around...then of course, were you expecting them to stay virgins? But airheaded bimbos like you and your glorified prostitute mentors can never rise to the ranks of Bank MD by selling pussy like you do...y'all could get rich of selling pussy yes....but bank MD, nah...strictly career women, who arent saints of course but not pussy merchants like you.

So you see you are the braindead one here?

1 Like

Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
Barayeks:

If by worse you mean sleep around...then of course, were you expecting them to stay virgins? But airheaded bimbos like you and your glorified prostitute mentors can never rise to the ranks of Bank MD by selling pussy like you do...y'all could get rich of selling pussy yes....but bank MD, nah...strictly career women, who arent saints of course but not pussy merchants like you.

I am head of Drug R& D for my Pharm-firm try again pauper.. grin
Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Jaqenhghar: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Some of una go kill unasef over nonsense. You will think that with the state of that shithole, people will be more outraged at important things. SMH
Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2019
Barayeks:

Useless heretic, burn in fire ..
Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Barayeks(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amakavula:
Useless heretic, burn in fire ..

Maybe if you say it a few more times you can make it happen.

Dimwit.
Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Martinez39(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Barayeks:

Dimwit.
Those women are surely educated but you just can never tell if they kpanshed someone at a critical time to get some huge position. I may be wrong. Nothing in this life is as it seems. Even Amakavula might have kpanshed or might have worked hard all the way but you can never tell. I repeat, nothing in life is as it seems.
Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
Martinez39:
Those women are surely educated but you just can never tell if they kpanshed someone at a critical time to get some huge position. I may be wrong. Nothing in this life is as it seems. Even Amakavula might have kpanshed or might have worked hard all the way but you can never tell. I repeat, nothing in life is as it seems.
why are you attacking me Martinez39 did you see me in your dreams ?
Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Barayeks:

Dimwit.
stop it, stop it now. I don't like you at all.
Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Martinez39(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amakavula:
why are you attacking me Martinez39 did you see me in your dreams ?
I am not attacking you. I said it's possible that you are a hard working woman with dignity and it's also possible that you kpanshed for favours. This applies to those female bank leaders. I don't know you, I can't vouch for you instead I am open to all possibilities about your character. I repeat, nothing is as it seems. Besides, why couldn't you properly comprehend my post but felt that I am attacking you even when I am not. Is there something you have to tell me?

Re: When Nollywood Actresses Claim "Fans" Got Them Cars by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Martinez39:
I am not attacking you. I said it's possible that you are a hard working woman with dignity and it's also possible that you kpanshed for favours. This applies to those female bank leaders. I don't know you, I can't vouch for you instead I am open to all possibilities about your character. I repeat, nothing is as it seems. Besides, why couldn't you properly comprehend my post but felt that I am attacking you even when I am not. Is there something you have to tell me?
Lolx. funny you. Just leave me alone.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Twelve Years Old Girl Menstruating? / Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan / Man Jumps Into Water Just To Collect A Lady's Phone Number, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.