Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Obi Was Made VP Candidate On 13th Oct., Nnamdi Kanu Magically Appeared On 19th!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Was Made VP Candidate On 13th Oct., Nnamdi Kanu Magically Appeared On 19th!! (385 Views)

Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate / Atiku Reveals Reasons For Picking Okowa As VP Candidate (Full Speech) / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obi Was Made VP Candidate On 13th Oct., Nnamdi Kanu Magically Appeared On 19th!! by vankaid: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Since Nnamdi Kanu's reappearance last year, I thought I have found a way to prove to most of his followers I know that the guy is a scammer.

I asked simple questions which many of them don't want to hear let alone ask. I have been trying my best to throw these questions to these sheeples any time I have an opportunity.

Today an article came out in the media detailing purported dealings Nnamdi Kanu had with FG.
While the contents of the article cannot be substantiated, it however presents huge opportunity for those who follow Nnamdi Kanu like zombies to ask him some pertinent questions. That is if they ever ask questions.

The issues being raised in that article are simple questions that any rational human being should be asking. However, for people (mostly Christians) that goes about singing that Nnamdi Kanu is their saviour, one can only conclude that the guy don already use their brain play baba Ijebu. Anyone hoping that they will ever consider asking him questions is just asking too much from them.

The questions however are:

1. Where was Nnamdi Kanu and his parents between September 2017 and October 2018.

2. Where are his parents presently.

3. Why did Nnamdi Kanu not make any attempt to explain to his zombies in his "broadcast" about his whereabouts after he was released.

4. Why did he reappear just 4 days after Peter Obi was made VP candidate.

5. Where are the American experts he promised his zombies that will provide proof that Buhari is Jubril.

6. He said he ran away strategically because he is unarmed, why mobilize unarmed people to unstrategically confront the notoriously murderous Nigerian Army.

Like millions of other rational Igbo people, I am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu and I have never hidden that. It is so because of simple common sense reasoning.

The most important question remains:

Why did he magically appear four days after Peter Obi was made VP candidate only to start his no referendum no election song.

Something is amiss!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Benue Residents Burn And Sweep Their Stadium After APC Rally Yesterday / Best Performing PDP Governor In The East / I Will Kill Myself If This People Did Not Win 2019 Election-john Nzenwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.