Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (58965 Views)

After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / Adamawa Youths Wash Off Buhari's Footsteps With Truck Of Water, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by asfrank(m): 5:15am On Feb 07, 2019
Premiumwriter:
for this Makurdi weu be like say na only ortom deu comot for election?
That is what d posters say. It's not about campaign posters, He has d Money to spend, but trust me when I say tell you that Ortom might not win... His posters means nothing...
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by asfrank(m): 5:21am On Feb 07, 2019
Alezy:
very true, ppl collected cash and still didn't go
stop saying things you don't know please. who gave who cash. no body was paid to attend.
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by pejuakinab: 5:27am On Feb 07, 2019
Binikingdowm:
I heard APC was sharing money for people to attend the rally..

How true is this?

Very true Sir. I av evidence

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by Nature8(m): 5:40am On Feb 07, 2019
Very good
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by PapaAdanna: 5:55am On Feb 07, 2019
I hope they didn't forget to use hypo because that old dullard and his COHORTS are bad luck
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by alexiskenny: 6:12am On Feb 07, 2019
Can anyone gimme a review of my blog

sportyowl.com/
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by KuwaiitiDinar: 6:13am On Feb 07, 2019
I hope the person that took this photograph counted the number of people who did the sweeping and washing, so that on Saturday this same person will not shout Benue was rigged because Buhari will win Benue
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 07, 2019
They even added Omo.

Super Blue Omo, washes brighter and it shows.

Wise boys.

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 07, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Shibuke is crying that mods are marginalising him.
Them don take tears swear for those people.

That's how those in Mbaise follow Pope fight and those in Ipob keep malice with Jesus

while trying to be funny...you ended up being stupid..

2 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by malakaimoscondo: 6:28am On Feb 07, 2019
iamJ:
All these dirty pigs

Go and check their houses, very dirty

Only you buy broom, buy soap, buy fuel and lighter, whose money are you wasting? Ode people, may Fulani cleanse your foolishness from existence
and u think u father will be proud of you with this nonsense u wrote abi?

3 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by 0koyeeboz: 6:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Electricboy:

while trying to be funny...you ended up being stupid..

They're actually verifiable facts but family idiocy has retarded your brain.
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by DammyGbade(m): 6:50am On Feb 07, 2019
Madness
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by bigtt76(f): 6:54am On Feb 07, 2019
Foolish boys ...using broom instead of umbrella cheesy cheesy cheesy ....Place they are washing ....did Buhari stand there? Why not go into the stadium itself and wash naaaau!

I'm sure this was before the APC event ....they place looked too neat for that magnitude of visitors seen in the stadium during the campaign.

InansBobo:
Just after the President Muhammadu Buhari left Makurdi after his campaign flag off, some youths came out to 'cleanse the land'and thereafter burnt the brooms.

Here are some pictures

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2019
0koyeeboz:

They're actually verifiable facts but family idiocy has retarded my brain.

true

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by 0koyeeboz: 7:00am On Feb 07, 2019
Electricboy:

true

I don't argue with third class citizens.

Carry your fanyogo bicycle and get out.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by ScottGerald27: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2019
uzobaby:
must everybody support Buhari...so Fulani should continue killing them because they don't support Buhari? ??are you human at allthe way you APC people behave ehhhhnnn. ..Nah God una matter dey

Don't mind the blood sucking idiot. God will punish you and your Fulani blood sucking demons. Repent or die.
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2019
0koyeeboz:

I don't argue with first class citizens.
i will Carry my fanyogo bicycle and get out.
grin oya start going

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by tsannee(m): 7:04am On Feb 07, 2019
And they are still using broom, that is sign of victory PMB in benue
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by Danchibez: 7:04am On Feb 07, 2019
Any person doing broom business will b making so much money at this campaign time... My thinking thou'''''
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by Embee07: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2019
Even Buhari himself cannot stop us from voting him😎 Our Blood was HOT... He must take us to Next LEVEL 🔜😁 insha Allah
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by Marsnizz: 7:12am On Feb 07, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
Funny how they used broom instead of umbrella
My take on it.They can't do without the broom .Absolute madness!They should try using umbrella to sweep now!!!let us
see the possibility.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 07, 2019
Benue youths or PDP miscreants?

4+4 is still the sure thing.....

2 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by chinedumoooo: 7:15am On Feb 07, 2019
They use broom to sweep governor ortom not president buhari.

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by Marsnizz: 7:15am On Feb 07, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
Funny how they used broom instead of umbrella
My take on it.They can't do without the broom .Absolute madness!They should try using umbrella to sweep now!!!let us
see the possibility .On daily basis they can't do without broom .Umbrella is occasional.
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2019
See tiv ladies full of life ,idoma go dey hide hide lyk yorubas
Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2019
HahahahahaHahahahaha...

Even dookwasis follow dey burn broom

Everytin men do in benue women follows dats wat i lyk about tiv ,idoma na mumu

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2019
0koyeeboz:

I don't argue with third class citizens.

Carry your fanyogo bicycle and get out.
poor muslim shuu shuu

Go away

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts / Nigerians React As Dino Melaye Surrenders / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.