Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) (27360 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Tinubu At Yobe Presidential Campaign Rally / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho’s House Attacked 72 Hours To Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by airminem(f): 10:24am On Feb 07, 2019
iamJ:
All I see is a thief waving at mumu people

Atiku is wasting his time, they should start drafting his speech on how the election was rigged

Don't forget to call your colonial masters, eu, UK and us

Omg. I’ve never come across that but holy shiiiit. Just read what you’re typing, people!!
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by kaen1317: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2019
Rigging in favour of APC will be one tough assignment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2019
You realize if Buhari gets sick he would run to the colonial masters and lay his life in their hands??
Make una dey try think small nah

iamJ:

Atiku is wasting his time, they should start drafting his speech on how the election was rigged

Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by Elin: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin grin and the brain dead will still see those raised hands as 4 + 4.

You knw when u are connected to the Lifeless one, in a way, your brain will automatically seeing Ondo central as Edo Central! cheesy cheesy grin grin

post=75484615:
Atiku has taken over grin

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2019
i just pray Buhari and Atiku are not ready for do and die. With all this massive crowds both of them are showing, the person that loses will not take it easy at all with anybody.
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2019
iamJ:

Mugu u always say negative things to gain attention.
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by akaahs(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2019
iamJ:

pls dont die of heart attack. save urself and live long
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by Konki: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2019
iamJ:

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/06/2019-presidency-northern-elders-others-supporting-atiku-prof-ango-abdullahi/amp/
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by odomanis: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2019
iamJ:

Those MUMU people will vote your party out,just watch !
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by gaskiyamagana: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2019
post=75484615:
Atiku has taken over grin
...... Republic of Biafra.
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by Konki: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
You realize if Buhari gets sick he would run to the colonial masters and lay his life in their hands??
Make una dey try think small nah

Medical trips on my mind

......... Oops!

Zombies can't think!

Ask hellRufai

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2019
Bush55:
Hi

Scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Onyara
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by senatordave1(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2019
Munzy14:

Mugu u always say negative things to gain attention.
As you are doing
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 07, 2019
iamJ:

Alol !! the only way pdp can accept the election is a bit free & fair is if atiku win ..infact if atiku did not win by margin of 5m votes pdp will still cry & call on Fifa ,WHO & EU. feb 16 the world we know how much common nigerians despises a thief
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by Munzy14(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2019
senatordave1:
As you are doing
riffraff.
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by vengertime: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2019
iamJ:

Buhari have not return our $25b he stole from NNPC. Thunder will strike him dead soon
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by Lilkini(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku campaign anywhere ---organized and very coordinated. The love is obvious, the smile on people's faces says it all.

Buhari campaign-- 10almajiris then a big space without people then another group of zombies then a very bigger empty space then a number of hungry looking very unhappy group of people with brooms.

#Iamatikulated
#sipszobo
#ogbasaghimbiko
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by onatisi(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2019
when your time comes ,
the whole world will stand still for you
the whole world will support you .
now it is atiku time to become the president

and NIGERIANS ARE FULLY ATIKULATED FOR ATIKU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by senatordave1(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2019
Munzy14:

riffraff.
Senseless troll.
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by bizzibodi(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
They even import Kwankwassiyas to yobe.
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by jude79(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
iamJ:
collect your likes, go and soak your bowl of watery Garri and sleep well, you need energy to repeat this madness tomorrow
why is it that pdp rally are orderly, planned and orgarnised. no matter the crowd, you still notice a psttern of orderliness and orgarnisation that can only be found in western corporations.
Re: Crowd At Yobe Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (pictures And Video) by davtown: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
we r ready to send back da lifeles and bokoharam president to daura idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrest Of Tukur Mamu: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Sanwo-Olu Attends Completion Ceremony Of GAC Assembly Plant In Lagos (pics) / Ambode Creates Ministry Of Employment, Two Other Offices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.