Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,084 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:33 AM

Vote Right To Live Right. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Right To Live Right. (281 Views)

Live Right Now They Are Exposing Nnamdi Kanu - Ijelespeaks And Uche Mefor / 2019 Elections: INEC, Activists Join Voice Out Vanguard On Vote Right Campaign / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Right To Live Right. by Josephjnr(m): 12:22am On Feb 07, 2019
I'm in pain. I cannot take this anymore.
We complain constantly about the inability of our leaders to lead us but fail to see the fault in our own attempt to choose our leaders.

February is here and few days from now we will be choosing/electing again. We are on the path to make a very crucial decision. The decision that will forever affect our lives and that of our whole family (close and far) and yet we treat the whole issue like a joke.

These are few questions I think we should personally ask ourselves:

1.Am I just choosing a particular leader just to replace the incumbent-failed one without considering the quality of the one I want to choose?

2. Shouldn't I vote for a particular person based on my own conviction of his/her ability to lead and not just because of his/her party, ethnicity or availability?

3. What will happen to me and my family when the wrong person wins the election as a result of my own carelessness?

4. How will history remember my era,era of repeated failure or success?

We should be open minded and choose our leaders to the best of our ability.

if our hatred for Mr A makes us vote blindly for Mr B, we will regret it. And if we just close our eyes and leave MR A in office carelessly without considering if he can do it better, we will as well regret it.

You can Articulate or you can go to the "NEXT LEVEL" if you are convinced within you, your decision is the best. But don't forget that these two are not the only choices you have.

Don't vote for party,ethnicity, religion,popularity, age or money.

Vote from within you.
Vote your choice and not people's/party's/ethnic choice.
Vote for a better Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

By Joseph Emmanuel U.

(1) (Reply)

Photo News: Ikwuano Here We Come.... / Inec Has Done It Again.... / Governor Wike Interface With Non Indigenes In RIVERS State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.