Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,887 members, 7,798,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Xbox Players Are Better Gamer Than Playstation/PC Players - LG Study - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox Players Are Better Gamer Than Playstation/PC Players - LG Study (959 Views)

If You're A PC Or PS4 Gamer I Recommend You To Play Brawlhalla / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of / 2018 Games yet to be launched that every gamer Must Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox Players Are Better Gamer Than Playstation/PC Players - LG Study by vasaratti: 1:38am On Feb 07, 2019
Vasaratti

The battle between the console giants is no doubt fierce, competitive. Alot of gamers have very strong beliefs/arguments on what the better console is, what the better gamepad is and the better video games to available on each console.

But I've brought a news that will surprise many, in a recent research conducted by LG, it's been revealed that Xbox players are better gamers than their PC and PlayStation counterparts. cry Dont take this too personal it's just a research isn't it?

I know, I know, I can already hear the reader/gamers on their headsets murmuring foul-mouthed rant on how this couldn't possibly be true. But, sadly, when it comes to the shooter genre, it's the Xbox players are supreme cool

LG did a research for the release of Call of Duty Black Ops 4, to see the reaction times and accuracy of players on different consoles or operating systems.

More than 1,400 people were involved in the research and results turns out that Xbox gamers hit the targets 78 percent of the time, PlayStation guys and girls were on 74% and PC operators were on 70% according to the New York Post.

A bit of consolation for those of you already fuming, while PC players were lowest ranked in terms of reaction time, they had the highest accuracy. Sorry PlayStation players you're not looking great here.

While the post might have been on who is the better gamer, it's clear which console is the most popular.

The PlayStation 2 sold a whopping 155 million units, with the PS1 selling 102-odd million. The PS4 drew 91.6 million to the cash register while the PlayStation 3 made 83.8 million sales.

That's a combined total of 513 million sales if we should include the PSP.

When you look at the Xbox, it staggers in comparison, with only 147 million units sold with the Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One combined. The message is loud and clear.

Sony released a press statement after the just concluded Festive period following a massive spike in PlayStation 4 sales.

"Thanks to the continued support from our fans during the holiday season," said John Kodera, president and CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment.

"We are pleased to announce that PS4 has reached 91.6 million units globally. We are also happy to announce that the monthly active users of PlayStation Network continues to show strong growth, and has surpassed 90 million as of end of November 2018.

"I would like to express my deepest gratitude to our passionate community around the globe, and our partners, for helping us achieve these milestones. This year, we will bring more enhanced experiences to our fans along with a highly anticipated lineup of games that are only possible on PS4."

It seem more noobs are into the PlayStation than the other consoles - no offense

Cao, lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xbox Players Are Better Gamer Than Playstation/PC Players - LG Study by Lana1(m): 2:36am On Feb 07, 2019
I ve also seen this article somewhere before. But i believe it's a load of bullshit.

There's no way someone who plays with a controller(except with aim assist) will be faster and more accurate with their aim than someone who plays with a mouse. I'm sorry but i just don't see it.

1 Like

Re: Xbox Players Are Better Gamer Than Playstation/PC Players - LG Study by crafteck(m): 5:01am On Feb 07, 2019
This again.....
Since my fave gamers are here, pls how do you clear the blurring effect/choppy graphics in fifa 19 pc, gtx 1070 8gb, samsung 4k tv
Re: Xbox Players Are Better Gamer Than Playstation/PC Players - LG Study by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 07, 2019
Lana1:
I ve also seen this article somewhere before. But i believe it's a load of bullshit.

There's no way someone who plays with a controller(except with aim assist) will be faster and more accurate with their aim than someone who plays with a mouse. I'm sorry but i just don't see it.

PC players used pads bro. they're pads for PC.
Re: Xbox Players Are Better Gamer Than Playstation/PC Players - LG Study by Mckandre(m): 7:16am On Feb 07, 2019
I think sony needs to restructure their gamepad for the upcoming gen console, i find myself loving the xbox pad more despite my love for PlayStation. How i wish their is more subtle nd better way to covert Xbox pad to work on playstation, that alone will be a breakthrough for me grin
Re: Xbox Players Are Better Gamer Than Playstation/PC Players - LG Study by Lana1(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2019
omohz:

PC players used pads bro. they're pads for PC.
PC players used pads for the LG survey?
Re: Xbox Players Are Better Gamer Than Playstation/PC Players - LG Study by cao(f): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mckandre:
I think sony needs to restructure their gamepad for the upcoming gen console, i find myself loving the xbox pad more despite my love for PlayStation. How i wish their is more subtle nd better way to covert Xbox pad to work on playstation, that alone will be a breakthrough for me grin
That's you, not me. Xbox controllers are made for folks with huge hands or like I usually say, ham fisted hands. In fact, the best pad for me is PS3 pad. The PS4 pad is a tad too wide.

2 Likes

Re: Xbox Players Are Better Gamer Than Playstation/PC Players - LG Study by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
PC GAMERS ARE THE BEST!!!

Attention all PC gamers. Please join the amazing whatsap group to be part of the Mouse & Keyboard Gaming group.

The largest Nigerian PC Gamers group.

https://chat. whatsapp .com/BBBLvFl8uVADwHC7KBGwhU

or contact me on zero eight one zero five seven zero zero one nine three

(1) (Reply)

[] / PS4 For Sale / Few weeks used PS3 Forsale 28k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.