Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad (47439 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by praizblog: 5:48am On Feb 07, 2019
According to report from Micheal Kolins who posted tge video on his timeline, A woman was caught stealing a male twin in Nnamdi Azikwe General hospital and put the baby in a bag.

The baby later cried out before the people in and around the hospital caught her with the baby.

Unfortunately for her she was caught and beaten by the people around the hospital and the baby was rescued.

As seen in the video the security woman has handled the woman which she was later handed to the police.

See more photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/woman-stole-male-twin-at-nnamdi-azikwe-general-hospital-beaten-and-strip-uncld/

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by praizblog: 5:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Watch The Video of the woman beaten and strip unclad >>>> Watch Video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by ebujany(m): 6:10am On Feb 07, 2019
buhari it will never be well with you

modify: for those quoting me, yes na Buhari cause am. I dey my house come and beat me. Obidiently Atikulated team abeg gather here for selfie

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by chiommy123(f): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2019
People should be more careful. Where was his mum or dad and the nurses

7 Likes

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Damoche10: 6:33am On Feb 07, 2019
She should be lynched immediately not handed over to the police....where petrol, tyre and matches?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:43am On Feb 07, 2019
This is serious o....in my country, just wondering why so much evil......
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by iHart(m): 6:44am On Feb 07, 2019
That baby could have never known his real parents

12 Likes

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by decatalyst(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2019
iHart:
That baby could have never known his real parents

Why would anyone want to come and steal new borns in this nigeria?

For ritual and fetish purposes!
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Speedyconnect15: 7:24am On Feb 07, 2019
Nawao.

People get mind shaa cool
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by iHart(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2019
decatalyst:

Why would anyone want to come and steal new borns in this nigeria?

For ritual and fetish purposes!
possibly to sale the baby

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by nanakgh(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2019
So how did she end up half na*ked? Its like you Nigerians take every opportunity to see nudity. Arguably the most religious country in Africa too. Bunch of repressed, hor*ny people grin grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by money121(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by flowmama: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2019
I naturally do not support lynching and jungle justice but as a parent, I am 100% in support of this.

Very good one from the mob...

1 Like

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Qsscruz(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2019
This one greedy o..Twins.. cheesy It is sad how some people are without conscience..So she will probably sell them and still sleep well at night..For me, if it cost my peace, then it is too expensive..

4 Likes

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Dpharisee: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2019
nanakgh:
So how did she end up half na*ked? Its like you Nigerians take every opportunity to see nudity. Arguably the most religious country in Africa too. Bunch of repressed, hor*ny people grin grin

Perverts everywhere pretending to be holy grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by itiswellandwell: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2019
Jesus! See confidence. Even the hospital isn't safe anymore. Chai! I join to rejoice with the nurses and doctors on duty that day ooooooo! If she is not caught, na their head the case go be ooooooo! Honestly, she ought to be lynched. This is wickedness in the highest dimension. So, if the mother had been an expecting mother since 15 years, that's how she would have stolen her bundle of joy. Chai. This is just too sad.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by yungEX(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2019
But nigeria Nd will use any opportunity to see ass nd boobs sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by lathrowinger: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku must do something about this

1 Like

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Topmaike007(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2019
ebujany:
buhari it will never be well with you
is Buhari that sent her to steal someone else baby,now I know that you guys are ignorant

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by omooba969(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2019
Damoche10:
She should be lynched immediately not handed over to the police....where petrol, tyre and matches?

You can't be trusted with power/authority coz you're an animal in human skin.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by OneManLegion(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2019
Damoche10:

It's animals like you that murdered the Aluu4.

What's so wrong with doing the right thing and handing her over to the police??

1 Like

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Debbylicious(f): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2019
Jesus
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by XaintJoel20: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2019
Imagine the pain the mother would have gone through if the alleged criminal was not caught?

Losing a phone is painful how much more a child that is part of the family...

My phone wen them thief wen I dey 100 level so many years back still dey pain me till today how much more..

That woman should rot in hell...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by MissRaine69(f): 11:05am On Feb 07, 2019
chiommy123:
People should be more careful. Where was his mum or dad and the nurses
My guess is she impersonated a health professional and managed to steal the child. This has happened before even in developed countries. But since writing half stories with very little actual factual details is not something you find often on NL we are left to guess and fill in the blanks ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by pek(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Michael and not Micheal. What's so difficult about it?
Re: Woman Stole Male Twin At Nnamdi Azikwe General Hospital, Beaten, Stripped Unclad by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2019
cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Lady Breaks A Man's Car Windscreen While Twerking / Land Dispute: Sele-oge Tom Stabbed To Death, Son Butchers Assailant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.