Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl (30445 Views)

BBNaija Star, Frodd And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV / Channels Tv Reporter Shoves Colleague During a Live Coverage in Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Soleymania(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2019
Ever since Maupe and her husband, Mohammed Yusuf welcomed their beautiful Angel on the 14th of November, 2018, in Houston, Texas, the University of Lagos graduate, and popular co-host of the widely followed morning t.v show on Channels Television, Sunrise Daily has been receiving hundreds of congratulatory messages. She told Aledeh she’s “overjoyed and also worried” that she’s not been able to reply many of them. Nigerians have sent their goodwill messages, and words of prayers to the couple on the birth of their daughter.

Maupe also revealed the name of the beautiful Princess added to their family as Grace as a recognition of God’s blessings to their home, as she exclusively sent very beautiful photos of Princess Grace to Aledeh.

She also sent her message of appreciation to Nigerians, and everyone who congratulated her family, through the Publisher of yours truly, Aledeh, as the new mother tries to get herself back to shape.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2019
Welcome to this beautiful world Beautiful Princess.
May God make you a source of joy to your parent.

Welcome Back Maupe, we miss you on TV, very Intelligent woman.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by 2SWT(f): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2019
Wow congrats to her

I really missed her

9 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by daddytime(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Beautiful...i knew something was up when she went of the radar and left the guy with the East African sounding name at the Abuja studios.

I'm happy for Maupe. God's time is truly the best..

21 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by finestiyke(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Maupe welcome back

Please hit APC hard, other presenters have been docile since you went on maternity leave

PDP... POWER TO THE PEOPLE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by faithfull18(f): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2019
finestiyke:
Maupe welcome back

Please hit APC hard, other presenters have been docile since you went on maternity leave

Mr Delusional AKA Fine Iyke,
You guys won't stop shooting yourselves on the foot cos of hatred which is coming back to hurt you on a daily basis!
Hatred kills faster than HIV!
She should HIT PDP hard, Just like this you mean........

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Mexyz(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Congratulations Maupe.

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by chidiebere2020(m): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by kittykollinxx(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2019
congrats. may God put smiles on the face of the barren too

10 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by chidiebere2020(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2019
M
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Triangles1(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2019
There's some work I won't pray for, regardless of the payment, any work that will not allow my freedom is a NO NNO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2019
Good
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by alexiskenny: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Ekabo

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by oluwasegun007(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Really, that's good... Congratulations to her.

3 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by hopevalley: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2019
You are highly welcome back. How is the baby doing? Folks, in order to learn how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit, click on the link on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2019
Maupe Congratulations mama Grace, I love you so much , May Almighty keep taking you higher and higher!!!!!!! I tap into this blessings.....I declare ease, ease, ease, ease, ease ease,ease,ease, ease upon the life of every good NAIRALANDER.................. congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2019
finestiyke:
Maupe welcome back

Yoi have been BUSTED.
Liar liar grin
I talk am now

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by 2chukwu(m): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2019
So the dude has bleeping the fuxkeri out of her all this while bitch is a hoe too...
Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by naijapips02: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2019
post=75492348:
Welcome to this beautiful world Beautiful Princess.
May God make you a source of joy to your parent.

are you a source of joy to your own parents? angry

5 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by easynetsms(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2019
That's a good one

1 Like

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:56am On Feb 07, 2019
2chukwu:
So the dude has bleeping the fuxkeri out of her all this while bitch is a hoe too...
ahhh, eleribu

5 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by GREATESTPIANIST: 7:56am On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips02:

are you a source of joy to your own parents? angry
lol, seems u not happy this morning, wat happened my dear?

2 Likes

Re: Maupe Ogun Yussuf Back On Channels Tv After Delivery Of A Baby Girl by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2019
I thought about her yesterday and I wish she was the one questioning #thecandidates

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj / BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner / What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.