Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co (4195 Views)

Indian Hospital Agrees To El-zakzaky’s Request / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by dustmalik: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by Godjone(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2019
that dead criminal call hell rufire is in trouble. useless walking dead corpse

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by CharleyBright(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2019
That short bigot called El Rufai should be in jail by now.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by Ogaga87(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2019
By the time e red He would be given Charles Taylor's or Gbagbo treatment..

Asshole midget
Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by NdiaraIGBO: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Ogaga87:
By the time e red He would be given Charles Taylor's or Gbagbo treatment..

Asshole midget

All these villagers from the East making ignorant comments. Where was ICC (a useless organisation by the way) when Secondus of PDP said he was going to war? Do anyhow see anyhow ok!

Cc SalamRushdie
Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by samlake(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Bad leaders everywhere...International communities should serve them right.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by HappyPagan: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Fatou Bensouda is lost? don't worry when she jails El Rufai and throw away the keys you will know

I don't know if El Rufai will ever be jailed, SalaamRushLie. I know you throw away the keys to wisdom, when you let emotions, hatred, and sentiments betray your good sense.

You're a smart guy, at least, you can put two words together to make a sentence. I appreciate that. But making a sentence doesn't make one a sensei.

Learn to check your sources. Video is from 2015 elections as published on the official ICC site. It has nothing to do with El-Rufai's statement earlier this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BjqcebgHPY

have fun.

Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by Ogaga87(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

All these villagers from the East making ignorant comments. Where was ICC (a useless organisation by the way) when Secondus of PDP said he was going to war? Do anyhow see anyhow ok!

Cc SalamRushdie

Certified mumu please shut up and renounce being the child of a living corpse whom your president happens to be...

Compare the two statements and see the one that concern the international community..

Did your lifeless president not make similar statement like that of Secondus,... Was there any riot act from outside?

Like dullard, like followers

The shaft in your eyes and whatever is covering you dead brain will fall off after FAILBUHAri 16th

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by elysus: 11:20am On Feb 07, 2019
you think is Nigeria where human lives is not valuable ' white men value the lives of their citizens

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by omotoniwa(f): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2019
Hell rufia in trouble

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by NdiaraIGBO: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ogaga87:

Certified mumu please shut up and renounce being the child of a living corpse whom your president happens to be...

Compare the two statements and see the one that concern the international community..

Did your lifeless president not make similar statement like that of Secondus,... Was there any riot act from outside?

Like dullard, like followers

The shaft in your eyes and whatever is covering you dead brain will fall off after FAILBUHAri 16th

Mumu, Do anyhow see anyhow!

The international community are tired of Africa's inability to manage itself and its people. They will only make moral noise and nothing more.

Like I said, do anyhow see anyhow.

The yeye video was from 2015 sef ODE!
Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by Ogaga87(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

Mumu, Do anyhow see anyhow!

The international community are tired of Africa's inability to manage itself and its people. They will only make moral noise and nothing more.

Like I said, do anyhow see anyhow.

The yeye video was from 2015 sef ODE!

Chasing after mad cow is not my thing. Bye e bye e

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by PharoahIII: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
I don't see anything wrong in what the Mallam said. Why should the EU & US monitor or observe our elections in Africa? When they hold their elections in Britain or America do Africans go there in a monitoring capacity? And in case Nigerians forget, it is the same USA that supported Buhari, albeit clandestinely, in 2015. Perhaps if they had not supported him Nigerians would not now be in the situation they find themselves in today. Africans should wake up, was it not the UK that removed Obote and installed Idi Amin as Head of State? Who killed Patrice Lumumba and helped Mobutu take over power? The Belgians and the Americans. Who killed Thomas Sankara, the only reasonable leader we've had till date in Africa? The Belgians. And Jean-Bedel Bokassa? Who helped install him as ruler of CAR?? This meddlesomeness must stop!

PS I'm not a supporter of APC, in fact, I would rather they were voted out of power.
Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by weownthewest: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
You are comparing yourself with US.

Buhari supporters are bags of Jokes
They behave like goats.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by Naijiant: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:
The ICC prosecutor Fatou Bensouda has read the riot act to Nigerian politicians over the coming elections vowing to prosecute anyone found aiding and abetting electoral violence in the coming elections. This is coming behind threats by notorious Nigerian Governor and hawk who threatened to put foriegn observers inside body bags .. see her video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZBZqfP-P9o

That video was published on 16 March 2015.
Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by nwanyionitsha: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
There is nothing ICC can do on Nigerians if their problem is too much we will pull out .America not part of ICC.
Who buys your oil? Who fixes the price? Have you stopped collecting your pocket money (foreign aids)? You dey call for war with makers of war weapons. Infact, the telephone or computer plus internet you are using, do you know how they came about ?Saddam, Gaddafi and brotherhood man boasted more than this, and these countries are even more powerful than yours. Watch your tongue .
Power pass power.
Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by baralatie(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Racoon:
El-Rufai have simply and stupidly put himself under more profiling by the ICC, USA, UN, EU and other relevant world bodies having reconfirmed himself as the threat that he have always been.Satanic midget! angry
Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by nwanyionitsha: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Salam, you should know that the useless midget will soon kick the bucket and Shehu Sani will be there to inherit his wife. grin
Elrufai wife too like men with afro grin
Re: Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co by PointB: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:
The ICC prosecutor Fatou Bensouda has read the riot act to Nigerian politicians over the coming elections vowing to prosecute anyone found aiding and abetting electoral violence in the coming elections. This is coming behind threats by notorious Nigerian Governor and hawk who threatened to put foriegn observers inside body bags .. see her video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZBZqfP-P9o

Bros, I don't support partisan politics, but support the moves to kick the lifeless one and the cabal out. But bros, the statement was released in 2015 not 2019. So even though it may apply now, it wasn't because of current event!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armenian Prime-minister Calls For Able Citizens To Report At Military Camps / APC Suspends Senator Akpabio Indefinitely / Travelling To The East For Xmas? See What Igbos Go Through In Military Checkpoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.