Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs (13168 Views)

2023: States With The Highest Number Of Uncollected PVCs / Atiku Abubakar Plans To Fight Corruption - PDP Reveals / Ekweremadu: PDP Reveals Why Forces Are After Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by numen(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2019
Your moniker reminds me of N64 Golden Eye. I've missed it greatly!

PS; This is an important election for us all. We as Nigerians should set the precedent of voting out incompetent and undeserving politicians after their first tenure!

Go and get your PVCs!

Zansu007:
Level 1

1. Snake ate 36 million
2. Monkey swallowed 70million
3. Rat chased president out of office
4. 10million Jobs Lost
5. Missing 25billion NNPC contract
6. Nigeria is the world capital poverty
7. CBN confirmed buhari govt withdrew $3.2billion from NLNG dividend account

Level 2. ( Next Level)

1. If you play video/phone game well, you will know that NEXT level is always harder.

EOD#

The mod that ban me for saying lifeless be warned..I started commenting on nairaland when I knew buhari is coming for re-election.

Aft 16th am done with commenting, am only doing the little I can, I don't engage with the afonja or ipob matter.

So mod leave me for now.

EOD#
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by Mysselff2: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2019
Zansu007:
Level 1

1. Snake ate 36 million
4. 10million Jobs Lost

Level 2. ( Next Level)

1. If you play video/phone game well, you will know that NEXT level is always harder.

EOD#

The mod that ban me for saying lifeless be warned..I started commenting on nairaland when I knew buhari is coming for re-election.

Aft 16th am done with commenting, am only doing the little I can, I don't engage with the afonja or ipob matter.

So mod leave me for now.

EOD#

Don't mind the yeye mods jare
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by cosse(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

Is like this pdp complain to much these days

Instead of them to be doing under ground work on how to fuckkk buhari up.

That is how they also accused university of Benin of sending names of lecturers that are affiliated with APC to inec when inec requested for uniben to send the names of lecturers to act as returning and collation officer

In other news
There is no way APC can win Edo state. I can bet my balls on that one
lmao...u are about to loose ur balls walai
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by Eberex(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2019
Zansu007:
Level 1

1. Snake ate 36 million
4. 10million Jobs Lost

Level 2. ( Next Level)

EOD#

So mod leave me for now.

EOD#

Don't mind them o jare
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by omooba969(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2019
Homeboiy:
Apc is a scam

Inec is a scam

PDP is a party of saints. grin
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by SEGLIZ: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2019
wailers would not seize in the land.
the foundation they layed is now come around to work against them.
this is in anticipation to create and lay claim to non-existing rigging during and after the elections.
pdp is really strategising to create confusion.
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 07, 2019
tor! I will definately not collect mine, I can not afford to travel for 14hrs to go and collect my PVC where registered, what if I even manage to travel and then INEC tell me my card is not there, this is Nigeria, they can use it to rig the election, that is their problem, all these years we have been voting? no better, I will not stress myself!

Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by AllenSpencer: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2019
To early to cry

PDP should already know this media propaganda wont fly.
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by Koralords: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

That is how they also accused university of Benin of sending names of lecturers that are affiliated with APC to inec when inec requested for uniben to send the names of lecturers to act as returning and collation officer

In other news
Go back to the last election and see how apc especially lai Mohammed complained ,the make some crazy allegations then
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by AllenSpencer: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Cry babies

Dont mind them, They will cry come 16th
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by NonEthniCITY: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2019
I don't understand how anyone would register for a voter's card, and wait till last minutes to go collect it. I collected mine as soon as I was informed it was out, because I knew these idiots would pull this kind of stunts in the last minutes. I have witnessed this deliberate disenfranchisement before.
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by 77up(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2019
PDP in sifia pains grin
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by Webstar2810(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2019
Chaiii�
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by rickyrex(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2019
yes they sent their thugs to go and burn PVC in abia state so as to reduce the number of people who will vote for atiku next week. still do not change the fact that APC is going home. if u like burn down all the inec offices in the south east no vote for buhari
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by jellington: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2019
Buhari, even though age is not on his side, remains the best president . Gang up by Looters and their apologist will not stop Nigerians from re - electing him.
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by collinsprince: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2019
Mutteeme:
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has alleged that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, had planned to use the uncollected Permanent Voters’ Cards, PVCs, to allocate votes to President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a statement yesterday night by the National Publicity Secretary of the party, Mr. Kola Ologbondiyan, the main opposition party appealed to the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, for extension of time by three days for collection of the PVCs.

The party said the demand of three days extension was predicated on reports across the country that some compromised INEC officials at the collection centres were deliberately refusing to issue the PVCs to voters, thereby frustrating millions of registered voters.

According to him, “The PDP believes that this deliberate refusal to release the PVCs is part of the wider plot by the APC to disenfranchise millions of Nigerians and frustrate their eagerness to vote out President Buhari at the February 16 presidential election and elect the peoples candidate, Atiku Abubakar.”

The party demanded explanation from INEC for turning back registered voters who went to collect their PVCs and directed them to come at a later date for an exercise that is programmed to end on Friday.

It also called on the leadership of INEC not to plunge the election into a needless controversy but to redeem itself by extending the closing date for the collection of PVCs by three days.

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/PDP-reveals-what-APC-plans-to-do-with-uncollected-PVCs.html
NORTH BORN TO RULE

Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by deekseen(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Truth be told, there is a grand conspiracy to rig these elections. PVCs are lying about in collection points and the staff are asking people to come back after the elections.

Of what use are the PVCs after the elections? I think INEC is compromised and the elections should be postponed.
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by Numlock: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

In other news

That was how APC was complaining in 2015, this guys are in the system and they know what's up more than you.

If they are complaining pls let them complain.
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by jellington: 10:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Nigeria treasury is not a bottomless pit like PDP and ATIKU are making their followers to believe. The quantum of Money looted by PDP 16 years is the reason for Unemployment and general rise in prices which Buhari administration has been battling with.
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by jellington: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2019
Defeat is starring PDP at face.
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by Uchedeformula: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2019
Honestly, I don't know what is wrong with Nigerians! PDP rigged massively in their 16years reign, no doubts, we all saw it, infact it's a recorded truth. My pain now is that many Nigerians are holding on to this to support APC to rig now that they are in power. Now tell me, are we better off? We shd condemn election rigging in its totality not minding our political/candidature affiliation. If we support APC to rig while in power, the result is clear: we are going back to d PDP era of misrule and impunity (under APC in this case). But if we condemn rigging today, whichever party takes over power tomorrow will be mindful of out dislike for rigging. Don't forget "two wrongs don't make a right". Believe me, in d end we are either d gainers or d losers, depending on our resolution today. Let's not support APC to rig d forthcoming elections because PDP rigged before 2015. Let's condenn rigging outrightly my people. Trust me, we will start getting it right.

I do not support APC, I do not support PDP. I am a neutral citizen. I only support responsible candidates. So APC and PDP supporters don't come for my head. No matter d party/person you support, election rigging can never bring about a better Nigeria we yarn for.

#NailOnDHead
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by kleverley(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2019
xxxinc5311:
u are scam don't fool people here
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by dodoniyi: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2019
PDP did the same in 2015. So, 50 50 no cheating

1 Like

Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by jellington: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2019
PDP administration from 2000- 2015 was unable to satisfy any of the Millennium Development Goals whereas china which now becomes Peter Obi benchmark performed 100% within the period. PDP is destroyed APC cleared debris ,laid solid foundation and has started building a sustainable economy .
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by Kcfile11: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2019
Perfect Money (PM) instant funding available at a cheaper price of #380.00 only, call or text me @ 09024147666
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by gaskiyamagana: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2019
Homeboiy:
Apc is a scam

Inec is a scam
2019 elections self is a scam abi?
Wailing continues Till 2023.
Re: PDP Reveals What APC ‘plans’ To Do With Uncollected PVCs by sageer1706(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2019
This one PDP are busy accusing everything and everybody, does it mean that they don't have anything serious to do or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Did Not Lie To Trump, By Abimbola Adelakun / EFCC, DSS Probe Samuel Ogundipe, Peoples Gazette Editor - News Diary Online / PDP Suffers Setback In Battle To Disqualify Patrick Tonye Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.