Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Veteran Actor, Tajudeen Oyewole (abija) Gets A Brand Car From A Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor, Tajudeen Oyewole (abija) Gets A Brand Car From A Fan (1303 Views)

Tajudeen Oyewole Abija Presented With A Car / Why I Can’t Go Back To School – Veteran Actor, Abija / Jigan Babaoja Gives Tajudeen Oyewole (Abija) Cash, Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actor, Tajudeen Oyewole (abija) Gets A Brand Car From A Fan by kidap: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Nollywood Actor, Tajudeen Oyewole popularly known as Abija as just been rewarded with a brand new car by one of his fans''throneautos''.

Comedian and Actor, Jigan Babaoja took to his Instagram page to make the announcement with caption saying that..

Wow wow wow ! I got a reply from @throneautos they accepted to give baba Abija a car !!!! Omg ! Please let's celebrate this thank you everyone that tag and commented on the post this kind of good news will not sieze from our home ! Let's make the world a better place

Source: https://nollyzone.com/veteran-actor-tajudeen-oyewole-abija-gets-a-brand-car-from-a-fan/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Veteran Actor, Tajudeen Oyewole (abija) Gets A Brand Car From A Fan by Jayslicky: 9:51am On Feb 07, 2019
What this man needs right now is not a car, he needs money for a good accommodation and needs to feed properly, misplaced piorities.
Re: Veteran Actor, Tajudeen Oyewole (abija) Gets A Brand Car From A Fan by itspzpics(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Wow ...this is good
Re: Veteran Actor, Tajudeen Oyewole (abija) Gets A Brand Car From A Fan by neolboy(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2019
What happened to all the money he acquired while he was still acting especially in Yemi my lover
Re: Veteran Actor, Tajudeen Oyewole (abija) Gets A Brand Car From A Fan by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2019
shocked

Back in 90s, the man to ever use a mobile phone with his 'aiyinhun' in one popular movie, Abija wara bi ekun!

Indomie generation stay far away from my post angry

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Tajudeen Oyewole (abija) Gets A Brand Car From A Fan by Charmingrascal(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Until we see the car, and moreover are they going to be fuelling and servicing the car for him.
Re: Veteran Actor, Tajudeen Oyewole (abija) Gets A Brand Car From A Fan by rhektor(m): 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Until we see the car, and moreover are they going to be fuelling and servicing the car for him.
He truly get the car, the man live close to my house

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Opens New Youtube Channel, Talks About Struggles Coming Up Etc / Is Yvonne Rofem The Tallest Girl In Nigeria? / #bbnaija #gedoni Breaks Into Tears Over #kimoprah Eviction (vidoe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.