Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Magic With The Words "This Buhari Sef" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Magic With The Words "This Buhari Sef" (345 Views)

Ihedioha: Mark My Words, This Will Happen Tomorrow. / Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture / Is This Buhari Katsina Or Am I Dreaming? Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Magic With The Words "This Buhari Sef" by kereman1: 9:56am On Feb 07, 2019
I was traveling yesterday from Lagos to Akwa ibom, we've been traveling for over two hours,we the passengers in the 15seater Toyota hiace bus were rather quite.

All of a sudden something snapped into my head, and there comes these words outta my mouth. *"This buhari sef"*
Like magic all the passengers were engaged in a fierce argument, except me and the driver, cos I was stunned by the magic of 3words, people I thought were deaf and dump, were healed.

Re: The Magic With The Words "This Buhari Sef" by BuhariLooter(m): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2019
say No to Dementia!Every body is tired of fake promises.. They atikulatedSelective Anti corruption Fight against perceived political enemies while openly celebrating and shielding corrupt elements in his party. Off course it is no longer news that the Anti corruption War that is being fought by the Buhari led Administration is fake and aimed at the opposition party unless proven otherwise. By looking at the following scenario, you be the judge.There's a huge difference between HE Atiku Abubakar and the lifeless one. The lifeless one is naturally unintelligent and extremely rigid, can't differentiate his left from his right and has no plan to change the system. He's like a remote control.
Atiku is flexible and a business friendly guy who has friends everywhere and already has a policy framework which he's going to pursue vigorously for the betterment of Nigerians.As Petroleum minister, buhari has drained Excess crude account on 4 different occasion in 3 years, 7months and set aside N50billion NNPC account to himself. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Why were journalists barred from covering 2018 budget presentation by Buhari? Why was there no consultation before presentation of 2018 budget, between the executive vs MDAs and NASS. Till now, Buhari cannot account for N11trillion of 2016, 2017 budget. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Just about 10% of 2017 budget had been implemented yet Buhari had sought N8.612trillion for 2018 budget. The public does not know what has happened to funds meant for 2018 budget. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* CBN confirms Buhari gov’t withdrew $3.2bn from NLNG dividend account in 3 years. Where is the money? Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* FG spend N3.5million monthly to feed El-Zakzaky. This money is noted to be spent daily right now. El-Zakzaky's family had comfirmed that this was a lie but his wife and children cooked for him daily and sometimes they had no money to buy food. Yet there are no calls for Buhari's resignation and buhari says he is fighting corruption.
* Where is the N10.9bn naira budgetary allocation for Aso Rock clinic.
PIG BUHARIdementia IS A DEMENTED, OLD DOTARD AND APC SUPPORTERS ARE MENTALLY DERANGED PIGS AND IDIOTIC DUNDERHEAD.

(1) (Reply)

Press Briefing By Brigadier General John Agim Dss Tsm Fnipr Phd Acting Director / How Buhari, Amaechi Are Using People For ‘Rituals’ During Campaign – Timi Frank / Rotimi Amaechi Is Suffering From Mental Illness ~ Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.