Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Crowd At Ward Unit In Okumaga, Warri, Delta To Collect Their PVCs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Ward Unit In Okumaga, Warri, Delta To Collect Their PVCs (16476 Views)

Enugu Youths Turn Out En Masse To Collect Their PVC (Photos, Video) / EDO 2020: Obaseki Campaigns At Ward 12, Oredo Local Government / Okorocha Can Only Be Suspended At Ward Level, Imo APC Replies Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Ward Unit In Okumaga, Warri, Delta To Collect Their PVCs by OkumagbaBOY(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Oritsewhandey:
CROWD is a collective noun.
Don't add 'S' to it.
Take note, OP!!!!!!!!
thanks and God bless ...I accept my mistake
Re: Crowd At Ward Unit In Okumaga, Warri, Delta To Collect Their PVCs by honestman1987(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Increased hunger in the land as a result of the bad, poor and negative economic policies of the Buhari led administration: of course you and I are in this country and you can tell that price of all commodity has increased by more than 200% when compared to what it was in 2015. And this did not just happen on its own neither was it a result of past administration but remember that in 2015, when Mr president was elected , it took him about 7 month to get his cabinet ready and withing that period, exchange rates has skyrocketed.Like you and I already know, Buhary is just a mere mortal like you and I, he is made up of flesh and blood like you and I hence it is normal for him to have health challenges like you and I, but what i find awkward in re electing someone with health issues, is the complex state of our nation, in 2017, the same Man was admitted in hospital in the UK for almost 4 months collectively and the effect of the ailment is still very visible on mr president even as goes about seeking for the electorates vote. Recently endorsed an entirely different candidate by raising up his hand as the gubernatorial candidate of cross river state, at the nation Presidential Youth Programe, the president could not even recognize his own handwritting, i mean, age is telling on Mr president, coupled with the symptoms of his aimen, Hence Buhary is not an option for reelection

i hope Nigerians will be wise enough to vote out this none performing buhari government
Re: Crowd At Ward Unit In Okumaga, Warri, Delta To Collect Their PVCs by BlackyOne(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Good one, your Voters card is your right and opportunity to get a better Nigeria.

But Mr. Poster the INEC office you posted is in GRA, ESISI behind Warri South LGA office and not in anyway in or close to Okumagba....
Re: Crowd At Ward Unit In Okumaga, Warri, Delta To Collect Their PVCs by odafevwiroro: 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Warri is for Ogboru
moderatedguy:
Warri is for OKOWA and ATIKU
Re: Crowd At Ward Unit In Okumaga, Warri, Delta To Collect Their PVCs by Omoedeki: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
senatordave1:

You lie.majority of the voters in delta central are not that enlightened especially in the rural areas so they will likely vote one party all through.in 2015,dpp didnt have any presidential candidate,they adopted with pdp plus gej was a fellow niger deltan.but now that apc is on the ballot and ogboru is contesting,the message in delta central will be vote apc through out,enmasse.
Moreover on the election day,omo agege will be on the ballot so half of those voting him will vote buhari.even in 2015,70% of buhari votes in delta was from the urhobos.half of the itsekiris in delta south voting for uduaghan will also vote for buhari.half of those voting for Joel onowakpo in isokoland will also vote buhari giving him 30%,thats if its free and fair.
If pdp it comes to rigging,pdp will be limited to delta north and the ijaw areas while apc will rig in central and warri still giving him 30%...

Let's watch and see
Re: Crowd At Ward Unit In Okumaga, Warri, Delta To Collect Their PVCs by senatordave1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Omoedeki:

Let's watch and see
Even the king of adamawa is with buhari
Re: Crowd At Ward Unit In Okumaga, Warri, Delta To Collect Their PVCs by moderatedguy: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2019
odafevwiroro:
Warri is for Ogboru
Warri is for OKOWA, OGBORU shld wait till 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajaokuta Steel To Gulp $1.5 Billion, Gets 2022 Completion Date / Umahi Receives Team From Turkish Hospital And Aviation In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Ambode Presents Y2016 Budget Proposal Of N665.588bn To House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.