₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,184,721 members, 4,763,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 February 2019 at 05:03 PM

Stop Looking For Sure Bet Or Fixed Games, This Is How To Make Money From Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stop Looking For Sure Bet Or Fixed Games, This Is How To Make Money From Betting (898 Views)

805 ODDS, Then FLEX It On Sporty Bet Or Any Platform With Flex Or 1 Cut Pay / Free Betting Tips For Sure Winning / Pools Punters, Perm These Games This Week! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Looking For Sure Bet Or Fixed Games, This Is How To Make Money From Betting by GANYTIPS: 11:09am On Feb 07
How Do I Make Money From Betting?

To make money from betting, treat it seriously like you would treat any other serious business, simple! Stop going to shops to place long ticket bets, stop buying fixed games, stop seeing it as a shortcut to becoming a millionaire, start running it like a business.

If you are ready to start making money from football betting, let me tell you what to do;

First step, open a bank account, name the bank account to differentiate it from your other bank accounts, you will be using this bank account mainly for your football betting business. Let's say you name it "My Betting Bank".

Now, the next thing to do is to look for capital which you will use to run the business. Let's say you are able to raise "#30,000".

Go to the bank and deposit the #30,000 into your bank account which you named "My Betting Bank". This money will be used for running your betting business that's why you are keeping it in a separate bank account opened for your betting business.

Next step, open a betting account with one reputable bookmaker of your choice if you don't have any before, you can start with Nairabet, Bet9ja, or foreign bookies.

Next step, fund your betting account. You can deposit all the #30,000 into your betting account or you can decide to deposit into your betting account from your betting bank according to the bets you want to place.

Now, the very important part of this football betting business idea is the TIPPING AND STAKING aspect. You need a tipster who will give you the tips to bet on and you need to be disciplined to stake on each tip according to your tipster's advise. This part is very important and your level of understanding this part is what will determine your success in this business.

Let's say you decide to use my football tipping service; you paid me #5,000 for one month and you have #30,000 ready to run the business. This is what my tip message to you everyday will look like;

TIP 00037
DATE: 03 Feb 2019 21:00
LEAGUE: Serie B
MATCH: Pescara Calcio Vs Brescia Calcio
GOALS TIP: Over 3.5 Goals
BET TYPE: Single
ODDS: 3.20
BOOKMAKER: NairaBet
STAKE: #2,000
RESULT:

NB: Bet on this tip only if the size of your betting bank is up to #30,000 or more.

In the quoted tip message, I advised you to bet #2,000 on Over 3.5 Goals for the match and told you to go ahead with the action only if you have up to #30,000 in your betting bank. At the beginning of this tutorial we assumed that you have #30,000 to run the business that means you have the required fund to risk #2,000 on this tip. If you bet the #2,000 but lost, don't worry at all, infact you do not need to follow the game on LiveScore, just wait for my next tip.

The next day, if I sent you another tip, you bet on it according to my instruction again but lost, don't worry, let it be.

Next day, I sent you another tip and this one won, that means you will recover your previous lost back depending on the odds of this tip that won.

So all you need to do is JUST BET ACCORDING TO MY INSTRUCTIONS, some tips will lose, some will win, but at the end of the month, YOUR PROFIT IS GUARANTEED once the number of losses is not more than the number of winnings.

To run this business successfully, you need my tipping service, follow my tips on https://www.nairaland.com/5000126/profitable-football-betting-tips

See you at the top.
GANYTIPS
Re: Stop Looking For Sure Bet Or Fixed Games, This Is How To Make Money From Betting by Hunry: 9:13pm On Feb 07
nice one
Re: Stop Looking For Sure Bet Or Fixed Games, This Is How To Make Money From Betting by yehmy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08
IF U LOSE ALL UR 15 TIPS NKO
Re: Stop Looking For Sure Bet Or Fixed Games, This Is How To Make Money From Betting by GANYTIPS: 12:14pm On Feb 08
yehmy:
IF U LOSE ALL UR 15 TIPS NKO
That will NEVER happen. Click on this link to follow my tips on my other thread.
Re: Stop Looking For Sure Bet Or Fixed Games, This Is How To Make Money From Betting by Jomandi13(m): 11:02am On Feb 12
I am impressed with your suggestion,very good about the bank account issue.However,at my end I don’t have the kind of money you suggested for now because I am jobless but I can start little from my small upkeep.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Wenger An Ijebu Man? / Messi Vs Kaka / Google 2012 Olympics Hurdles (computer Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.