Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos (63404 Views)

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by jude33084(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
they should burning those buses whenever it happened.

I have seen countless incident along that Ikorodu road.

The drivers feel like untouchables angry
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by PastorDannie(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Aku2078:
With this I ask again

Why do born again Christians die after becoming born again??

Being born again Christian doesn't exempt you from dying. Though God protects His own, He has also given us wisdom for survival.
back To Adanne... If she had looked properly before crossing the road, we won't be discussing this now.
On a moral note, what is an 18 year old doing with a boyfriend. Remember, she just finished secondary school o.

So my brother, we need wisdom in all our doings. At the same time we need to keep our faith spotless.
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by Starpress: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Did God say Christians won't die? If Jesus Christ died then who are Christians not to die?
Aku2078:
With this I ask again

Why do born again Christians die after becoming born again??
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by Treasure17(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
Heattransfer78:
Why are you scared of death and to think that you’re a man
Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Lol. It's deeper than you thought.
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by oshaosha2014(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Death should be embraced not feared, because it is the only surest occurrence in our lives.

Treasure17:

WORD. I know death is inevitable but the fact that I will definitely be under this ground one day often send fear down my spine. So scared of death. Life Drama. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
NO PIX
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by Timisamd(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
madgoat:
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
your signature lol!! Hahahaha
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by Timisamd(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Starpress:
Did God say Christians won't die? If Jesus Christ died then who are Christians not to die?
death is in exclusive regardless of your religion.... It a natural program
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 1:01am On Feb 08, 2019
RIP and prayers for her family...

But why were the idiotic crowd trying to destroy and burn the bus (particularly since it appears it was properly plying a dedicated lane)? Tomorrow, the same obtuse idiots would be moaning about a lack of public transportation. ZOO! angry
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by Mac2016(m): 3:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Treasure17:

WORD. I know death is inevitable but the fact that I will definitely be under this ground one day often send fear down my spine. So scared of death. Life Drama. May her soul rest in peace.
Fear not. You can never be under the ground cos you that you have always known is not you but a case called body that bears the real you which is your soul and spirit.
Death is nothing serious but a dream will never wake up from then we will forever be free from our bodies and live eternal (our original piece).
A close friend died briefly and shared his experience. I hope the above clarification is helpful
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by Mac2016(m): 3:09am On Feb 08, 2019
Starpress:
Is your own Jesus dead? Cos mine is forever alive
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by Mac2016(m): 3:12am On Feb 08, 2019
jaxxy:
We need to have either more pedestrian bridges or zebra crossing if possible and brt buses shud have speed limits they already have a dedicated lane so where are they rushing to? Most of them drive very very rough.
Ped Bridge, good but Zebra crossing? That's really a death trap in Nigeria cos most drivers here don't respect it! NEVER TRUST THE ZEBRA CROSSING IN NIGERIA COS IT MIGHT LEAD TO EARLY GRAVE
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by Starpress: 6:50am On Feb 08, 2019
I mean physical death. Of course Jesus is forever alive.
Mac2016:

Is your own Jesus dead? Cos mine is forever alive
Re: Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos by mechanics(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2019
It means she was not conscious of her environment, assuming she looked properly, the accident would have been avoided.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drivers Rush To Grab Free ₦63m In Cash After Armored Truck's Door Opened Georgia / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) / Meet Yagya Bahadur Katuwal Who Can Lick His Forehead With His Tongue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.