Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) (58022 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video / Edafe Dogo Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student, A Mother Of Two / Babcock University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Preetti(f): 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Things that can aid you with job or more skilled training that can better complement your certificate and not something everybody can decide to do.
She's learning what's lucrative in her school so what's the deal in that

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Tinted803: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Im sure you had no chance of going to such expensive institution.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Tinted803: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gabrie300:
More
see fine girls
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by JujuSugar(f): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
OP, what is your mission with this thread? Is there hidden message or some point you're trying to prove?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by CodeTemplar: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Preetti:
She's learning what's lucrative in her school so what's the deal in that
And after school days?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by introvertious: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
so they dont wear ear ring?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Preetti(f): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
CodeTemplar:
And after school days?
Dude people work with makeup, I have friends making it big time with makeup business and if she chooses not to work with that her certificate is there for her to work with.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Jacktheripper: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Op next time put graphics.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Harry00(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
lipsrsealed so
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Oh i just saw my babe in one of these pictures.. op how far you nah angry angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by danaiks(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
introvertious:
so they dont wear ear ring?

Sadly yeah
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by danaiks(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
They aren't allowed to wear jeans or trouser?

Yeahh, just medicine students are allowed to use their scrubs
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by KiZiie(m): 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
I came here to hate because my school's on strike.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Taniaa(f): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Preetti:
Lol that's meagre my friend learnt hers for 70k although its paying off now,she's working with sound city.
70 waaawu when im saying 35 is much, soundcity is huge im glad for your friend
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by nichoblaze(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Stop putting money in your mouth take a look at this video I stumbled upon on Facebook ......Lol female stripper caught masturbating with bundles of N1000 notes http://vadan.org/47968//27tNR/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4355942&i=4355942
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by HigherEd: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by viralgarage: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
You need to watch hkw Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and compared Davido and Fela together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9u0NGEmM_Q
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
danaiks:

Yeahh, just medicine students are allowed to use their scrubs
Wow didn't know they had such fanatic rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Fidelismaria: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Those guys are handsome but the girls no fine

Am I the only one that think that guys actually look good than girls?

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Preetti(f): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Taniaa:
70 waaawu when im saying 35 is much, soundcity is huge im glad for your friend
yea
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by idu11: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2019
This school is very nice
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by danaiks(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Wow didn't know they had such fanatic rules

Lol.... it's a Christian institution with strict rules and regulations.
You'd be surprised about the other rules in the school

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by CodeTemplar: 3:01am On Feb 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

undecided they don't demand for it you f@ggot
You mean fàggót? your middle name?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Forreellinc: 5:08am On Feb 08, 2019
CodeTemplar:
You mean fàggót? your middle name?
Stop tryna share your surname with me f@ggot
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by femi4: 5:36am On Feb 08, 2019
All I see are dependent bodies....Dad's and Mummy's pets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by SavageBoy: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2019
Is the op high,Babcock the 2nd best university

or u mean,the second best glorified secondary school

by the way all these girls I'm seeing here

will really know how to barb the c*ck grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by searchproject(f): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2019
Tomorrow they will be looking for projects topics and materials
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Princedapace(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2019
I need a babe from this school ASAP
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 08, 2019
EVILFOREST:
INDOMIE KIDS
When done, na the same LABOUR MARKET dem go hit... chaiiii Naijaaaa

Finally, To marry YOUNG LADY, sweet.
Avoid EVENING NEWSPAPERS

Which labour market?

These are children of people who own mega firms

You think say na everyone dey find work after school

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2019
Fairly decent students bt I’ve seen 1 or 2 bad ones
As usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly / See The N40 Egg Soup broke CRUTECH Students cook To Survive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.