Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations (39542 Views)

Dolores Aveiro Reacts To Using Witchcraft On Georgina Rodriguez / Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name / Dolores Aveiro's Reaction After Ronaldo Scored His First Goal Against Newcastle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Sportdab(m): 11:57am On Feb 07, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother has come out to defend her son after his recent rape allegations.

Dolores Aveiro said she had 'confidence'in the 34-year-old Portugal forward and insisted: 'I know the son I have.'

The mother-of-four also lashed out at Ronaldo's American accuser Kathryn Mayorga, saying she 'didn't go to his hotel room to play cards'.

Mayorga accuses Ronaldo of raping her in a Las Vegas hotel room in 2009 but the Juventus player has strongly denied the claims.

The former model also claims she was coerced into signing a £290,000 settlement for her silence.

However, At a PR launch in Lisbon Ronaldo’s Mom said: "I have confidence in my son when it comes to what happened.

"When she went there, it wasn't to play cards. It was to do something. I know the son I have."

The footballer's sister Katia also posted the Superman picture and a message of support.

U.S. police said in January an official request had been submitted to Italian authorities for a DNA sample from the footballer, whose girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez is backing him.

MySportDab report Ms Mayorga's lawyers have vowed to take the case to America's Supreme Court if needed.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/02/didn-go-to-his-hotel-room-to-play-cards.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Raphaelmary(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ronaldo has a mum? shocked

Where has she been all these while?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by medolab90(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
[/b]"When she went there, it wasn't to play cards. It was to do something. I know the son I have."[b]

21 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Earthquake1: 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Raphaelmary:
Ronaldo has a mum? shocked

Where has she been all these while?

He values his mom more than his girlfriends

276 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Samakus(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Earthquake1:

He values his mom more than his girlfriends

Yes he does. And every sensible guy should too.

329 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Stone123(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please subscribe to grow Naija for fun

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2YyzRb33HiUvIl3TcGwVnA

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Richdad50(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
The vindictive nature of some young ladies is shameful and disgraceful. Liberal women have taken this to a whole new level. A calculated agenda to turn males in the society to vegetables. A 'Male's is now the most endangered specie in a liberal society. The hunt is on, a calculated move to embarrass a man and upturn his relevance in the society.
I plead with sensible women who have sons, daughters who have fathers, and sisters who have brothers to never fall for this crafty evil on a man.

#Richdad

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Ayoswit(f): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mother's love is priceless

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by CapitanPan: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Correct mom

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by TwoBottles: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Just like typical naija babes, they will come to your house without invitation and still accuse you of rape. Even if you only managed to put the tip of your peniis inside her.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by MrRhymes101(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
She just wants to bring Ronaldo down... Wedding MC

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Sugarplum777(f): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Yes, probably she went to watch premier league with her smelling pu~$y

grin grin

Join my signature joor before I rape you tongue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by inoki247: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
USA and Rape allegation shey fine girls no dey England or Spain but e no Rape for dere...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Praktikals(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Better mama

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by biosilicon: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dont mind these hoes. Na their way. After squandering the £290,000 since 2009. Na now she remember she was raped.

You went to his hotel room in the night to coach him on football. Bloody gold digger.

94 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Austema(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nice one from a wise mother.......ladies must stay away from any conversation and place that can get them being raped.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Tuljaking(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Same way with Nigeria girls they start biling a guy online the dude wires them not like they got any thing in common they don't see that as irresponsibility the dude invites them over later and wire them back they start shouting rape and after some money wire she would come again after dude is tired of the cheap thing they start shouting use and dump they go into another relationship again the previous dude got less busy again starts wiring her money again she comes over again he wires her the recent boyfriend got to hear they start shouting and begging it's the devils work

Don't date a cheap material girl you had rather date some one mad over her

8 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by ednut1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by paddyofboss(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Oh good lawd she just needs money

2 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by dazzlingd(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin

Mama to soji.

Nice one mama

5 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by bigfish3k: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
she went there to recite poems

stupid girl

25 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by hischoice(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
That part: "I know the son I have" is quite loaded. It came immediately after "...It wasn't to play cards. It was to do something."

It tells of a mother who knows she gave birth to a complete man, and would rather have beat the hell out of Ronaldo if he had just played cards with the lady.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by sanity12(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
make i pack my car
Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
They want to get him by all means but they will fail for sure

15 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Olutola88(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Abi o! Ere ki ni aja n ba ekun se? In 9ice's voice... Ka wole ka sere kalo soki sonbolo....

The lady is most likely looking for who to bring down or expecting millions as compensation. Shey na Revival or Deliverance she go follow am do for hotel room?

11 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by sevo(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Sportdab:
Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother has come out to defend her son after his recent rape allegations.

Dolores Aveiro said she had 'confidence'in the 34-year-old Portugal forward and insisted: 'I know the son I have.'

The mother-of-four also lashed out at Ronaldo's American accuser Kathryn Mayorga, saying she 'didn't go to his hotel room to play cards'.

Mayorga accuses Ronaldo of raping her in a Las Vegas hotel room in 2009 but the Juventus player has strongly denied the claims.

The former model also claims she was coerced into signing a £290,000 settlement for her silence.

However, At a PR launch in Lisbon Ronaldo’s Mom said: "I have confidence in my son when it comes to what happened.

"When she went there, it wasn't to play cards. It was to do something. I know the son I have."

The footballer's sister Katia also posted the Superman picture and a message of support.

U.S. police said in January an official request had been submitted to Italian authorities for a DNA sample from the footballer, whose girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez is backing him.

MySportDab report Ms Mayorga's lawyers have vowed to take the case to America's Supreme Court if needed.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/02/didn-go-to-his-hotel-room-to-play-cards.html

Tell them mom. Abi nah ludo she go him room go play

12 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Checked86: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
So any woman that visits a guy in a hotel room should be fncked?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by nsilordgmail(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Maybe she went there to play ludo

2 Likes

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by Flexherbal(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2019

His mom !

1 Like

Re: Dolores Aveiro: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother, Reacts To His Rape Accusations by sammyj: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin The only thing i know is that CR7 is the defeater and conqueror of little Messi judging by the current ratings !! Like for Ronaldo and Share for Messi !!

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo, Essien And Drogba Pose Together / Egypt Vs DR Congo: AFCON 2023 Round of 16 (7 - 8)pens On 28th January 2024 / Super Eagles Eat Fufu & Pounded Yam Before Matches - Seun Kuti (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.