Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

"Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man (63984 Views)

“I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) / "Soldier Wants To Buy Benz?" — Checkout The Military Man Arrested For 'yahoo' / "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by PotatoSalad(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
naob:

Why do you include innocent people in your curses?
Cos they know about it. Once you don't condemn them, you're automatically an accomplice
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by RexTramadol1: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

The truth is someone who is not greedy and stupid can not be scammed
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage of the greediness and stupidity of Humans!

What about the artefacts they stole from Benin city
What about the early slavery they subjected us to

Make we dey reason na
Do me i do you God nor go vex
They are paying for the sins of their father
The evil men do live after them and sometimes might also live with them

Hyper myopia
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by freemanbubble: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
jyz200:

U are right bro
If u d way dy maltreat black then
Its pay bk time .................. Dem never cry

Yes na
Them go cry tire
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by freemanbubble: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Smartphelz:
You are very stupid for this statement, Idiotic fellow. You will work all your life and somebody will defraud you of your life's earning. Your wapped truth kee you dia

Guess you are a kid
And you can't feel the pains of your lineage
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by oliviacute(f): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:
If you are a Yahoo boy (Internet fraudster) reading this comment, it will never be well with you.

You will die screaming...

Every member of your family you spent those cash (people's sweat) on will perish.

The cars you buy will kill you in an accident.

The houses you build will collapse on you and everyone enjoying your illegal money.

The things you get your loved ones will be the source of their death

THIS INCLUDES THOSE OF YOU SUPPORTING AND ENCOURAGING THESE CRIMINALS. YOU WILL ALL DIE COLD DEATHS. SCREAMING AND PLEADING WHILE BEING SKINNED ALIVE!

Yahoo boys have given us bad names. You can't even tell foreign people you are from Nigeria anymore. The first thing they talk about is how fraudulent people in your country are. Most of my white friends mock me about this. I can't even be proud of the youths in my country.

See ehn.... If you are a Yahoo boy (credit card scam, iTunes gift card scams, bitcoin scam, hacker, picker) your family's blood will be used to repay all those you hurt and Scammed!
why the curse ? Are you without sin? Leave judgement to God,you are in no position to lay curses to the family or otherwise....am 100 percent against fraud but let's be reasonable sometimes in the way we approach matters...or have you been scammed before? Don't feel so pained to the point of cursing d family or unborn children ...i can bet that you are not without sin because if God was man am sure 99.9 percent of human's wouldn't be alive when he pours his wrath on us all.....so apply wisdom in doing things

5 Likes

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by freemanbubble: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Isyomah:

Very dumb comment.. If ure to suffer for the sins of ur ancestors,, u'll probably not be alive.. Stop using past experiences to promote wickedness. Life goes on,, backward Nigerian. Mtcheeewwwwwwwww....

This is not backwardness

Sometimes the past is a stepping stone to the future

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by mechanics(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
They will soon be caught.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by jyz200(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Smartphelz:
You are really stupid if what you have up there is your defence against what you quoted. Fraudulent lot. Y'all supporting these bastsrds will sow for years in toil and you will be defrauded of your harvest.
Shea na me koba ur papa ni
U seems frustrated
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by jeff1993: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Idiot. I have been to countries u only dream about
..... lol ..... if u say so ... I expected more sense from someone like you who is widely travelled but you failed!!!
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by 4ckTOTO: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
jeff1993:
..... lol ..... if u say so ... I expected more sense from someone like you who is widely travelled but you failed!!!
That's because I am not here to please you.
Btw travelling dosnt not give you sense. What gives you sense is failure. I know that might be too hard for your brain to decipher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Meanwhile

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by noble2faith(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
oliviacute:
why the curse ? Are you without sin? Leave judgement to God,you are in no position to lay curses to the family or otherwise....am 100 percent against fraud but let's be reasonable sometimes in the way we approach matters...or have you been scammed before? Don't feel so pained to the point of cursing d family or unborn children ...i can bet that you are not without sin because if God was man am sure 99.9 percent of human's wouldn't be alive when he pours his wrath on us all.....so apply wisdom in doing things

Eleribu! Girlfriend of yahoo boy spotted!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Seandisputed(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

So Benz money is the compensation. I wonder what is Benz money compared to the Billions they make off your ignorance on a daily basis. In fact it can be argued that its because of their activities that you are this shallow and you still no want get sense. SMH.
That just shows you how an average Nigerian youth thinks.
Pathetic lots.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Justfunkira(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by paraltero: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

The truth is someone who is not greedy and stupid can not be scammed
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage of the greediness and stupidity of Humans!

What about the artefacts they stole from Benin city
What about the early slavery they subjected us to

Make we dey reason na
Do me i do you God nor go vex
They are paying for the sins of their father
The evil men do live after them and sometimes might also live with them

If you guys know the people that stole from Benin city or enslaved some of our forefathers, find them and exact your revenge instead of using something completely unrelated to justify crime.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by omooba969(m): 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
iukpe:

The video of the boy responding to him isn't evidence?
How many people replied to the video?

The boy's only fooling around with the white man's video coz the original video had only the white man in it.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Joystark(f): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is quite sad.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Cos they know about it. Once you don't condemn them, you're automatically an accomplice

And who told you all relatives do not condemn them?

He did not only mention people who collected from the money, he also mentioned people who might even have broken ties with scammers because of their misdeeds.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by PotatoSalad(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
naob:

And who told you all relatives do not condemn them?

He did not only mention people who collected from the money, he also mentioned people who might even have broken ties with scammers because of their misdeeds.
Oga do you caution your friends who are scammmers?
Yes or no.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by koby86: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Please Uboma, the moderator for job/vacancy section...why am I unable to post or reply on jobs/vacancy section.

Kindly enable me to be able to post a reply or something...Thank you
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Starboytwo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:
If you are a Yahoo boy (Internet fraudster) reading this comment, it will never be well with you.

Every member of your family you spent those cash (people's sweat) on will perish.

The houses you build will collapse on you and everyone enjoying your illegal money.

THIS INCLUDES THOSE OF YOU SUPPORTING AND ENCOURAGING THESE CRIMINALS. YOU WILL ALL DIE COLD DEATHS. SCREAMING AND PLEADING WHILE BEING SKINNED ALIVE!

Yahoo boys have given us bad names. You can't even tell foreign people you are from Nigeria anymore. The first thing they talk about is how fraudulent people in your country are. Most of my white friends mock me about this. I can't even be proud of the youths in my country.

See ehn.... If you are a Yahoo boy (credit card scam, iTunes gift card scams, bitcoin scam, hacker, picker) your family's blood will be used to repay all those you hurt and Scammed!
na motor go kill your papa tomorrow.... Oloriburuku... If I no collect iTunes your papa go gimme money....
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by OsuGanja(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
yankison:

Thanks bro I don't understand what the bastard want to get from all this ... I just wish I know where he stays I do put a bullet in his head myself

Him kuku don trend... Them go nab am soon
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by mixta140: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Stupidity is when u talk shit trash and feel u are making sense
My brother or sister I don't need do scam to make a living am smarter than that ...
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by legalwealth(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:

Chai! So nice though! !!

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by paullegend1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I support it. Anyone who falls for scammers is a greedy fellow
I wonder how some people reason. Why on earth will you think that falling victim of scam is as a result of greed alone. What happens to ignorance, trust. Is it greed also that is making people fall victim of dating scam? Be wholistic else you mess up your contribution
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by IRIEBOY(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
by their replies you shall know them. see the way them dey quote and abuse vizkiz

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Sirmuel1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Macopol01:

E no go ever better for your whole family Werey na trailer go kill u and your family before this year I go use jazz kill you

I swear, you too funny cheesy
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Sirmuel1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Starboytwo:
na motor go kill your papa tomorrow.... Oloriburuku... If I no collect iTunes your papa go gimme money....

Abeg no swear for vizkiz o cheesy grin
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by mixta140: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
We shall all reap what we sow , scammers kudos.
Una well done
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by uboma(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
koby86:
Please Uboma, the moderator for job/vacancy section...why am I unable to post or reply on jobs/vacancy section.

Kindly enable me to be able to post a reply or something...Thank you

Newly registered members are not allowed to post comments on the Jobs/Vacancies board till after some couple of days. You got registered on 03/02. A little more time and you will have the privilege to post comments and open new threads under the Jobs/Vacancies board. Remember to abide by the rules of the forum at all times
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Avast(m): 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:

Ase wa, Bo se ma je niyen

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by SkinnyDude(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:

see this fool.. which of your white friends.. do you even have an international passport? aboki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.