Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

"Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man (63985 Views)

“I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) / "Soldier Wants To Buy Benz?" — Checkout The Military Man Arrested For 'yahoo' / "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Dollabiz: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
greeed.kills
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by jeff1993: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
4ckTOTO:

That's because I am not here to please you.
Btw travelling dosnt not give you sense. What gives you sense is failure. I know that might be too hard for your brain to decipher
..... and I did not ask you to please me .... all I ask is for you to be a little sensible and stop exhibiting the traits of someone who has failed woefully in his chosen career.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by 4ckTOTO: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
jeff1993:
..... and I did not ask you to please me .... all I ask is for you to be a little sensible and stop exhibiting the traits of someone who has failed woefully in his chosen career.
I decided to click your profile. I just discovered I have been responding to a pauper. You are now fully IGNORED
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Anndrew(m): 12:32am On Feb 09, 2019
vizkiz:
If you are a Yahoo boy (Internet fraudster) reading this comment, it will never be well with you.

You will die screaming...

Every member of your family you spent those cash (people's sweat) on will perish.

The cars you buy will kill you in an accident.

The houses you build will collapse on you and everyone enjoying your illegal money.

The things you get your loved ones will be the source of their death

THIS INCLUDES THOSE OF YOU SUPPORTING AND ENCOURAGING THESE CRIMINALS. YOU WILL ALL DIE COLD DEATHS. SCREAMING AND PLEADING WHILE BEING SKINNED ALIVE!

Yahoo boys have given us bad names. You can't even tell foreign people you are from Nigeria anymore. The first thing they talk about is how fraudulent people in your country are. Most of my white friends mock me about this. I can't even be proud of the youths in my country.

See ehn.... If you are a Yahoo boy (credit card scam, iTunes gift card scams, bitcoin scam, hacker, picker) your family's blood will be used to repay all those you hurt and Scammed!
lolz..as long as na naija..curse no dey work cus if it does,our politician will b the first to go down...once u are scam,either u fight d resources or oyo is ur case. 9ja case is like,everybody dey find money,weather crook or legit..the slogan is benz or waitn u gain
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by coolh3ad(m): 12:39am On Feb 09, 2019
vizkiz:
If you are a Yahoo boy (Internet fraudster) reading this comment, it will never be well with you.

Every member of your family you spent those cash (people's sweat) on will perish.

The houses you build will collapse on you and everyone enjoying your illegal money.

THIS INCLUDES THOSE OF YOU SUPPORTING AND ENCOURAGING THESE CRIMINALS. YOU WILL ALL DIE COLD DEATHS. SCREAMING AND PLEADING WHILE BEING SKINNED ALIVE!

Yahoo boys have given us bad names. You can't even tell foreign people you are from Nigeria anymore. The first thing they talk about is how fraudulent people in your country are. Most of my white friends mock me about this. I can't even be proud of the youths in my country.

See ehn.... If you are a Yahoo boy (credit card scam, iTunes gift card scams, bitcoin scam, hacker, picker) your family's blood will be used to repay all those you hurt and Scammed!

But how you sure say one of.your family members/extended Family members (Home/abroad) no dey do yahoo..Abi na everybody you know for your family?...All this "rubbish" you typed is unnecessary na....Na so people dey use their own mouth do themselves..Just calm down oga and make you no Judge........

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by loanky: 12:57am On Feb 09, 2019
coolh3ad:

But how you sure say one of.your family members/extended Family members (Home/abroad) no dey do yahoo..Abi na everybody you know for your family?...All this "rubbish" you typed is unnecessary na....Na so people dey use their own mouth do themselves..Just calm down oga and make you no Judge........
The guy is just as worse as his Yahoo boys enemies.

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by big7: 1:30am On Feb 09, 2019
Justfunkira:

this rubbish wey you type here so, no go talk am outside ohh
Cause if boys catch you ehnn..
You are toast

Aswear..em own don finish be that
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by big7: 1:39am On Feb 09, 2019
vizkiz:

And may double of this portion be yours if you not without sin..you be big fool but you never realize..this big nonentity fit don consider this shit oo but will come up here to claim saint..I can say 70% of your friends are into this stuff and if you don't curse them to there face the way you've done here may it never be well with you .they never mentioned Nigeria in the video and here you are venting your generational frustration..na this kin people dey follow the so called fraudster go flex with the scam money come enter house go condemn them of not doing the right thing whereas u follow they chop the money...guy if one way or the other you've gained from a yahoo guy may all this be your portion...don't judge so you won't be judged.

5 Likes

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 09, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Oga do you caution your friends who are scammmers?
Yes or no.

I don't have friends, and the few aquaintances that I am a bit close to, I don't know them to be scammers.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by mysticwarrior(m): 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Anndrew:
lolz..as long as na naija..curse no dey work cus if it does,our politician will b the first to go down...once u are scam,either u fight d resources or oyo is ur case. 9ja case is like,everybody dey find money,weather crook or legit..the slogan is benz or waitn u gain
I don't know if you are a Christian or Muslim but the God that you serve will bless you and give you more wisdom.

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by khayce: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2019
amazon14:

I 100% agreed with you. This is what I keep telling people, though I don't support fraudsters, but any white man that fell for their tricks is also a fraudster. The only defrent is one is smarter than the other
only foolish people talks like this in our new nigeria. 78 percent of these guys are yahoo plus using voodo to maneuver people , then term their victims greedy afterward. Do u think those white guy re really that dumb as ass.. pant missing everywhere, poo becoming scarce, our slay Mama going extinct day by day, even guys cannot Bleep again in peace without paying with few bucks of destiny. And yet u called fraud victims greedy. Think ..infact grow up. Most of these boy cant even express them selves in english, nor understand those basic workings of programming and internet tools, yet the motherfucker wth his gutter grammar riding expensive Rover , forming yahoo boy up and down. Think twice those early internet frausters are internet guru and so are those from other continents . But this recent ones are ritualists.. dumb as Ass.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2019
how are we sure it a nigerian dhat dupe him. is it only nigeria dhat his doing yahoo. what abt d mexican and nicaraguam
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by mixta140: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Yahoo boys plenty here ooo, see as them dey defend themselves.
Scam no good ooo,
Stop collecting ur future .
Ur pikin, ehe ur pikin.... okay
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by senatepresido: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2019
mokkalu1:

Pained? Take a chill pill! don't wish your relative bad.
May be you've not been scammed before now, you don't know how painful it is to lose one's life saving
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Anndrew(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I don't know if you are a Christian or Muslim but the God that you serve will bless you and give you more wisdom.
Amen..thanx.wish u d same
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by oliviacute(f): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2019
noble2faith:

Eleribu! Girlfriend of yahoo boy spotted!
stop being too childish..how is my comment related to being d galfrd ov a yahoo boy...
Bro this is not an insult but receive sense in jesus name
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by chinazagrace: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2019
I wonder why he thought it was okay to make and upload such a video.

Anyway, https://moneywheel.page/fTAL click that for fun.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by noble2faith(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
oliviacute:
stop being too childish..how is my comment related to being d galfrd ov a yahoo boy...
Bro this is not an insult but receive sense in jesus name
Jesus baby.... grin grin
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by jakandeola(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
vizkiz:

empty Brian why dont u sware for our politician
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by jeff1993: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
4ckTOTO:

I decided to click your profile. I just discovered I have been responding to a pauper. You are now fully IGNORED
.... Anytime you decide to be sensible bro .... try changing your name to start with .... it says a lot about how useless your personality is!!!
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by koby86: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
uboma:

Newly registered members are not allowed to post comments on the Jobs/Vacancies board till after some couple of days. You got registered on 03/02. A little more time and you will have the privilege to post comments and open new threads under the Jobs/Vacancies board. Remember to abide by the rules of the forum at all times

Thanks, I will abide by the rules
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by ohlubee(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
you are absolutely wrong to have pronounced curses on people ,what justification do you have to do so? are you clean? are you righteous?are you not a sinner?first of all, i am a senior Federal civil servant and i dont indulge myself in anything outside the context of the law of the land and never will i support cyber crime.however, if knowingly or unknowingly the largese of a yahoo boy who is a family member , friend or so get into my finances i can tell you authoritatively that nothing will happen cos i have no right or business with finding out or scrutinising how someone made his money. if politicians in our individual families are not queried how they made so much money and you are not bold enough to openly place your baseless and impotent curses on whoever benefitted a kobo from politicians in their families then you lack every right to come here and be blabbing.take it or you leave it internet fraud is one of the least factors denting the image of Nigeria and far before the menace of internet fraud, international community has tagged our nation the name ''corrupt'' as they watch on CNN how money is being embezzled on a daily basis,cash laundering,rituals,terrorism,organised fuel scarcity in an oil producing country,electoral fraud, incessant strike action and so on. therefore,i declare in the name that is above every other name that all your pronouncements are nullified and nobody will die untimely in Jesus name.lastly, those engaging in internet fraud will desist from the unholy act ,receive a brand new soul and accept our Lord Jesus Christ into their lives before its too late.

vizkiz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / A Soldier In Uniform Beaten By A Policeman In Mufti At ATM In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.