Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

I'm Looking For Buyers Of Ogbono Seed In Nigeria. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I'm Looking For Buyers Of Ogbono Seed In Nigeria. (1258 Views)

How I Prepared A Very Delicious Ogbono Soup On A Budget with 1k. PICS. / Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics / How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For Buyers Of Ogbono Seed In Nigeria. by ayonza12: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
I'm looking for buyers of Ogbono Seed in Nigeria.

I can supply as many bags as you want at an affordable price.

Ivory coast has Ogbono Seed more than the northern part of cross river state in local governments like Ikom, Etung, Boki etc.

I can supply monthly.

if you sell whole sale Ogbono in Nigeria, this is your opportunity.

If you're interested, let me know at once.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Buyers Of Ogbono Seed In Nigeria. by Crayfishseller: 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Interested
Re: I'm Looking For Buyers Of Ogbono Seed In Nigeria. by emmyammy: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
ayonza12:

Ivory coast has Ogbono Seed more than the northern part of cross river state in local governments like Ikom, Etung, Boki etc.

I can supply monthly.

am interested
Re: I'm Looking For Buyers Of Ogbono Seed In Nigeria. by ayonza12: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
let me know how much 50kg cost and your location, more importantly how many bags you can buy
Re: I'm Looking For Buyers Of Ogbono Seed In Nigeria. by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
ayonza12:

I can supply monthly.

How much do you sell 50kg bag?

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Buyers Of Ogbono Seed In Nigeria. by Viking007(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
ayonza12:

I can supply monthly.

Respond to the questions above. And are you importing straight from Ivory coast to Nigeria? Or you already have it stocked here? Are you going to handle the logistics?
Re: I'm Looking For Buyers Of Ogbono Seed In Nigeria. by ayonza12: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2019
YES, i will handle everything until it enters Nigeria.
so let me know how much you will buy 50kg and how many begs you can afford to buy.
inbox me. ayonza12@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Is Actually Good For You? / Processing Tomatoes To Becom Tin Or Scatch Tomatos / Ofada Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.