Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed (73457 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Buhari In Daura, Katsina / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Anambralstson: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kastina Atikulating

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by GMPO(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
I know the mods will hide this one from front page until buhari's campaign photos comes out.but nigerians have joined the moving train no stopping.let's get Nigeria working again.

293 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Anambralstson: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
More from Kastina

Lalasticlala

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by AyakaDunukofia: 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Taking the battle to the enemy camp grin Interesting.

236 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Hadone(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
More pix of PDP campaign in KARKANDA STADIUM, Katsina today

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Stone123(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
I'm Articluate biko kwa

Hit subscribe button please https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2YyzRb33HiUvIl3TcGwVnA

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by AyakaDunukofia: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hadone:
More pix of PDP campaign presently in Katsina State today
At what stage were the pics taken?

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by HegenIkomkeh(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Katsina is Atikulated!

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Binikingdowm: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hadone:
you won't sleep today

351 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Mystick: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:

At what stage were the pics taken?
You are wasting your wasting your time, just let him be.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Binikingdowm: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Katsina is always a PDP state, even yara dua defeated buhari in that state that year..

Won't be surprise a bit if atiku does the same

215 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by tesppidd: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin grin grin

I really wonder why people insist on making too much of these rallies.
I have said it about rallies of APC and PDP.

50,000 people MAX can always form a massive crowd at any stadium.

States have an average of 1,000,000 voters.

That's just 5 percent.

I think Katsina has got about 2.4 million voters.

The reality on ground without bias is that the maximum Atiku can get in this state is the 400,000 on top.
And am being very generous.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by dokie: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Anambralstson:
More from Kastina

Lalasticlala

The emir seems to be the most atikulated. The man don tire for buhari.

I have info from a reliable source that buhari will lose in katsina. They say the people are not smiling at all due to the high rate of crime.

While i doubt buhari losing in katsina, the result will shock buharideens.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by phelonrays: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hadone:
zombie see ur life

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by mycar: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Binikingdowm: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
dokie:

I have info from a reliable source that buhari will lose in katsina. They say the people are not smiling at all due to the high rate of crime.

the governor worse pass yaya bello of kogi

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Hadone(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
dokie:

The emir in the picture above is not the emir of Katsina but His Royal Highness emir of DAURA Dr Umar Faruk Umar CON

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by ishiamu(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Yu donminit

Bihari o to ge in their voices

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by nepapole(m): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thieves..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by nwanyionitsha: 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

I really wonder why people insist on making too much of these rallies.
I have said it about rallies of APC and PDP.

50,000 people MAX can always form a massive crowd at any stadium.

States have an average of 1,000,000 voters.

That's just 5 percent.

I think Katsina has got about 2.4 million voters.

The reality on ground without bias is that the maximum Atiku can get in this state is the 400,000 on top.
And am being very generous.
How did you arrive at this figure when you aren't even from katsina state?

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by iluvdonjazzy: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
he tried small
Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by senatordave1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Katsina is always a PDP state, even yara dua defeated buhari in that state that year..

Won't be surprise a bit if atiku does the same
Stop talking nonsense,yaradua never defeated buhari in Katrina,buhari rather defeated him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Anambralstson: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
More from Emir's palace Daura

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by senatordave1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Atiku cannot have up to 10% in katsina.he can have that in anambra state....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by tesppidd: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
how did I arrive at what figure?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by tesppidd: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
400k votes for Atiku in katsina state.
that's my prediction for Atiku,

he gets nothing more than 400,000 out of 2.4 million in Katsina.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by Hadone(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
senatordave1:

Stop talking nonsense,yaradua never defeated buhari in Katrina,buhari rather defeated him.
This is true

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by senatordave1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
dokie:

Dont say this in public before they strangle you.atiku that is struggling in his adamawa wants to win katsina? Why didnt they win the rerun polls in katsina?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed by nwanyionitsha: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
tesppidd:
how did I arrive at what figure?
400k votes for Atiku in katsina state.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.