Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Can You Tell Which Is The Real Photo Of Naomi Campbell And Which Is A Drawing? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Tell Which Is The Real Photo Of Naomi Campbell And Which Is A Drawing? (754 Views)

Naomi Campbell And Idris Elba At Davido's 02 Arena Concert In London / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos / Naomi Campbell And The Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Dance Kids Hang Out In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell Which Is The Real Photo Of Naomi Campbell And Which Is A Drawing? by queenblog(f): 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
The image above of Naomi Campbell is currently trending on Twitter. One is a drawing, the other is a photo. But it's hard to tell which is which because of how real the painting looks.

Can you tell which is the drawing and which is the painting without looking at the answer below?

CHECK THE answer HERE >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/can-you-tell-which-is-real-photo-of.html

Re: Can You Tell Which Is The Real Photo Of Naomi Campbell And Which Is A Drawing? by Uyiii: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
No dear, the painting is so real that I can't separate the drawing from the picture itself but I can categorically separate a LIFELESS person still posing as a presidential candidate from human beings that are still alive.

P.s: nevertheless, the one on the left is the painting but the hand behind this is a genius, my respek to whoever you're, I don see who draw pass me cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Tell Which Is The Real Photo Of Naomi Campbell And Which Is A Drawing? by Tamarapetty(f): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
I'll go with the left

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian, Seyi Law Divorces His Wife. / Tiwa Savage Is A Goddess Rocking Bobrisky In Dance Party / Lady Video Her Husband As She Wash and Sun Dry Her Pants & Bras. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.