Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections (25578 Views)

Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by tyup(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Did you follow Congo election? Certainly No!

African has grown past Global community influence.
I laugh....same way Venezuela has grown Shey undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by dvdwed(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
Election already rigged.

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by riyanxeally(f): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Of all the presidential contestants Buhari is the weakest healthwise, worst education and grossly demented. Those saying "sai baba" are those reaping from the gaping wounds Buhari's cluelessness, old age and compound ignorance create. They don't care if Nigeria collapses. Don't destroy Nigeria because of greed. Posterity will not forgive you.Show me the asset declaration of 2015 showing that Buhari had N2.5billion naira which his wife Aisha had claimed that her Adc has stolen. All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari is still fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration that Buhari had previously owned keystone bank and 9Mobile in 2015. All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
d amadioha that will strike some ppl is coming...imagine country is in turmoil...n he wants to be president shameless..

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by Haywhysat: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
BABANGBALI:
The remaining 5% are fighting boko haram abi? Shame on the military
when it was stated clearly up there that 40% of them will take care of boko haram area, na wa o
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by BABANGBALI: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Haywhysat:
when it was stated clearly up there that 40% of them will take care of boko haram area, na wa o
liar! Believe that and you'll believe anything

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by bakila: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Is Sani retiring for this comment.
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by ozo13(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Slynation:
chai... Our Armies has been drastically reduced to nothing, is there anything like rule of law guiding the military in this Country, Armies that are only deployed specifically during the War are been used as errand boys for Lifeless Bubu....

Nawa oooO...!! This is critically critical

there is my brother in the Constitution.same deployment was done in 2015 when pdp was in power
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by OsuGanja(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
95% for election and 5% for boko haram
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by AllenSpencer: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
tyup:

I laugh....same way Venezuela has grown Shey undecided

Whats dis one saying? We saying Africa and he is talking about Venezuela.

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by asawanathegreat(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
We have responsive army
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by SalamRushdie: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
No Nigerian govt since independence has deployed 95 perecnt of Nigerias military for anything not even the civil war and this is proof Buhari is planning to rig without shame ...any evil Buhari is planning will consume him in Jesus Name !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by Cherrybae(f): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
this is a welcome development, there must be free and fair elections.

I congratulate Buhari for this. Let the military protect our votes from political thugs.

This is what Nigerians have been praying for. Bugatti will be remembered as the first president to conduct a free and fair elections in Nigeria.

God bless Buhari richly.

2 Likes

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by SalamRushdie: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Haywhysat:

Is Boko haram election duties? the clearly said forty percent will be deployed for election duties in the North east states and it's not the same thing as fighting Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by Craigslists: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Can the remaining 5% keep ISIL and Boko Haram at bay?
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Slynation:
chai... Our Armies has been drastically reduced to nothing, is there anything like rule of law guiding the military in this Country, Armies that are only deployed specifically during the War are been used as errand boys for Lifeless Bubu....

Nawa oooO...!! This is critically critical

You are right. There should never be anything concerning the military with elections. Police should take care of their business.

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by Slynation(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
ozo13:
there is my brother in the Constitution.same deployment was done in 2015 when pdp was in power
We are still saying the dsame thing.....!!
In the nutshell it shouldn't be so!!

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Cherrybae:

I congratulate Buhari for this. Let the military protect our votes from political thugs.

This is what Nigerians have been praying for. Bugatti will be remembered as the first president to conduct a free and fair elections in Nigeria.

God bless Buhari richly.
Salamrushdie, can you read this^^?
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by GeniusVincent(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ur rants and bants won't stop him from winning tbh and it be nice u shush up,u all time daft and absolutely uncouth skunk
BuhariLooter:
Of all the presidential contestants Buhari is the weakest healthwise, worst education and grossly demented. Those saying "sai baba" are those reaping from the gaping wounds Buhari's cluelessness, old age and compound ignorance create. They don't care if Nigeria collapses. Don't destroy Nigeria because of greed. Posterity will not forgive you.Show me the asset declaration of 2015 showing that Buhari had N2.5billion naira which his wife Aisha had claimed that her Adc has stolen. All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari is still fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration that Buhari had previously owned keystone bank and 9Mobile in 2015. All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by SalamRushdie: 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Salamrushdie, can you read this^^?

What was written there is clearly rubbish from a Buhari zombie
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:

What was written there is clearly rubbish from a Buhari zombie
I was shocked that someone could write that. Buhari, conducting free and fair elections? That was rather hilarious to me. Sometimes, those guys supporting him help me with comic relief unknowingly. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by Slynation(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
MajorJeffery:
You are right. There should never be anything concerning the military with elections. Police should take care of their business.

I just weak...
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by imam07: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Racoon:
Nigerian Army better play a neutral part in these election.The global community doesn't take nonsense.
Pls tell who are the global community. Global ko globe trotters ni.
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by Tlontin(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
DodonDoya:
In saner climes, the Army belongs to the barracks. They have nothing to do with civilian election process. But don't be surprised when these people will be at the forefront of ballot snatching, since APc has dastardized the armed forces of Nigeria
I Guess you were in the country during the ekitigate. Yes it involves the army and it was during the pdp regime. Just a reminder boss, no hard feelings!!!
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by Slynation(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Cherrybae:

God bless Buhari richly.

Lol.....!! Obviously you still a baby in Political affairs
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by SalamRushdie: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I was shocked that someone could write that. Buhari, conducting free and fair elections? That was rather hilarious to me. Sometimes, those guys supporting him help me with comic relief unknowingly. cheesy

in all history Buhari has never played fair in anything
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Let Them Deploy ALL The MILITARY,NPF,DSS,NPS,NIS,NCS,MAN-O-WAR,YAN BANGA & YARO BOYS All They Want.ITs Game Over For The Lifeless One
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Let Them Deploy ALL The MILITARY,NPF,NCDSC,DSS,NPS,NIS,NCS,MAN-O-WAR,YAN BANGA & YARO BOYS All They Want.ITs Game Over For The Lifeless One.
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by imam07: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
I can see all Igbos don start to fear operation python dance. You all go hear am. U go all regret your hatred for other tribes. Atiku go push u to your Graves. grin grin
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by LastDays777: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
ClearFlair:

You’re the only one with no future o. You’re on your own. We have bright futures.

Good. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Continue With Revolution Now Protest Despite Sowore's Arrest- Organizers / States Paying Ex-govs Jumbo Pensions Top Domestic, Foreign Debtors’ List / Man Accuses IPOB/ESN Of Killing His Friend In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.