Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections (25587 Views)

Army Deploys 100 Female Soldiers To Secure Abuja-Kaduna Highway / "We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by AllenSpencer: 1:02am On Feb 08, 2019
tyup:

You're a fool shut up....is Venezuela not ahead n more civilized than the whole Africa, Are they not meddling into their prev election

if they can do likewise to Venezuela what stops them from doing same to Nigeria or Africa at large

Grow some sense bud cause it's obvious your unrelenting support fr Buhari this days has made you more demented than he is at the moment

Stop exposing hereditary stupidity.
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by davillian(m): 1:05am On Feb 08, 2019
I don't know anything o but what I know is that the tactical Bokoharam will use this opportunity to rain havoc.
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by RTSC: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2019
imam07:
if I drink Gari thank God for it because there is someone somewhere who cld not see anything to eat. This shows an average ibo man is full of pride and that pride is what will make u people third class in this country. Presently we have 3 major languages in Nigeria. Very soon a minority tribe will over throw ibo. You that your success is not guaranteed unless u move to the west. You go come online with your muscle pull jaw go dey talk trash. U can only boast on internet and u that u be village boy. U go enter west open eyes and start showing your stupidity every where. A tribe that doesn't know where they came from. No history no origin. Flat head brain.
Ori e tiyi.
What is this scumbag saying?

Or you are just regurgitating nonsense you heard?

The igbo in your street, does he look like Third class to you?

The things igbos have, can you ever get it? Who is better off than igbos where you live?

Igbos are second largest ethnic group. We trade, import and export.
Our livelihood is not dependent on who is president. And never will.
So who wants to overtake us?

We went through a civil war and came back with a bang.
If you couldn't overtake us then, then how can you ever will?

We are proud because we worked for it. When your people get to that level, you will know the meaning of pride.
Punk
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by dederocs(m): 10:03am On Feb 08, 2019
I hope they keep to their word,code, discipline and service to fatherland...so help them God.
Re: Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections by imam07: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2019
RTSC:

And what did the first one achieve?

Did it stop you from remaining beneath the heel of the average igbo man?.

I sure say na garri you drink this night.
Banished tribe. Tell us where u people migrated from if u know your history. I have said it ibos can never be successful unless they come to the west. In your mind, u know where u are typing from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps / Newly-Appointed COAS, Yahaya Pays Last Respect To Late Predecessor / Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.