Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Fundgram Empowering Lives - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fundgram Empowering Lives (3780 Views)

The Sad Lives Of Freelancers In Nigeria / Ada Nduka Oyom Empowering Women In Tech With She Code Africa / Police Academy Students From Kaduna Lost Their Lives In Ghastly Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fundgram Empowering Lives by Denisonokonkwo(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
In FundGram, your money grows with a 50% profit within 28 days upon confirmation of down payment.

HOW TO REGISTER

Go to our home page and click on Join Now button, you will be required to input your personal details such as; Your full name, Valid email, Valid phone number and Valid bank details: multiple accounts by one user is highly prohibited. You can only use a phone number and email once to register an account. 
Note: please your phone number and email must be functional for a successful registration. 
Note: please be sure your account details are correct. You cannot edit your account without contacting support.

HOW TO ACTIVATE ACCOUNT

After registration, you will receive activation link in your email. Login to your email and click on the activation link to confirm your registration. Your account becomes activated.

HOW TO ACTIVATE A PACKAGE/PH

After account activation and a successful login, you are required to choose your desired amount ranging from 10,000 minimum and maximum of 500,000 (local currency) in order to fund your account and activate your PH. You have to provide help within 7 days of registration or else you will be automatically deleted from the FundGram system. You are also required to re-PH within 5 days after your GH or your account will be banned from the system. Warning: provide help with your spare money only. 
Note: you are not allowed to PH below your previous amount. You have to PH above or repeat the same amount.

DOWN PAYMENT

After a successful activation of PH you will be matched to provide help of 20% down payment to another member.

TIME OF PAYMENT

From 24 hours and above of your PH date, you can be matched to pay your 20% down payment to another participant and the remaining 80% of your PH will be matched after you have completed your down payment which will be from 4 days and above from the confirmation date of down payment. Note: please time for payment might vary from time to time so you are required to always check your office for updates. 48 hours will be allocated to you for all payments. 
Warning: failure to provide help within time allotted, you will be automatically banned from FundGram system.

GH/RECOMMITEMENT RESERVE

When you want to GH the system will automatically reserve 30% of your available amount for GH, which will be added to your total amount on your next withdrawal.

TIME TO GH

After your total PH and confirmation, click the GH button and submit your GH. You will be matched to GH automatically within 24 hours.

REFERRAL BONUS

There is no referral bonus in FundGram

RISK FREE COMMUNITY

FundGram is a custodian of your financial growth, hence we have invested into optimum technology and have developed security tools which control the system, maintaining a genuine and risk free community.

MOST ADVANCED SYSTEM

With our developed technological tools, we have created a secured community that is user friendly. Every one of your donations are totally protected and secured with our properly scrutinized PH to GH rules to enable a successful forum. FundGram is a remarkably advanced scheme stationed for your growth.

https://fundgramoffice.com

Re: Fundgram Empowering Lives by Horlickz77(m): 10:09pm On May 13, 2020
You are fucking scam..i paid someone and till now i didn't get my money back not to talk of my profit ..may God reward you
Re: Fundgram Empowering Lives by Emmi2sure: 8:17pm On May 19, 2020
Please no one should invest his money on Fungram, if you don't want to disappointed because they're completely scam... All they are after is for you to pay... I regret investing my money... It's more than a month now I paid someone else,u p till date I haven't been paid and they are not responding to my chat as well...

(1) (Reply)

Register For Pearson Test Of English (PTE-A) Exams Here. / Career: Gis Or Computer Science? Advice Needed! / When Best Do We Invent? During Necessity Or When Economy Is Buoyant:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.