Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Hazard Claims He Knows What His Future Looks Like - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Claims He Knows What His Future Looks Like (290 Views)

Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty / Hazard Claims That His Life Under Zidane So Interesting. / Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Claims He Could Be Worth £265m After Neymar's Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hazard Claims He Knows What His Future Looks Like by samoteli(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Eden Hazard’s future at Chelsea seems in severe doubt after the Belgium international admitted that he has come to a decision about his next step, with a move to Real Madrid seen as his preferred option due to his recent talks about the club.

“I know what I am going to do. I have made a decision,” Hazard told the French radio station RMC.
Although he didn't give full details about his future, but its been suggested that the blues striker will go for Real Madrid as that has been his dream club.

The interview was recorded two months ago as part of a documentary about his career, but it was only released this week and may colour the context of the guessing move away from Chelsea that have continued to follow Hazard’s every move.

Read More :-
http://www.naijaflake.com/2019/02/hazard-claims-he-knows-what-his-future.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Free Games 100% Win / Sarri Under Firing Line For Breaking Chelsea's Unwanted Records / Odds Arena: Win Sports Betting With Sure Tipsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.