Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Rudeboy Daughter Makes Her First Song Tells Her Dad... Just Shut Up And Hug Me D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Daughter Makes Her First Song Tells Her Dad... Just Shut Up And Hug Me D (849 Views)

P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) / Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rudeboy Daughter Makes Her First Song Tells Her Dad... Just Shut Up And Hug Me D by Paulfroshman: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Rudeboy Daughter Makes Her First Song Tells Her Dad ... Just Shut Up And Hug Me Dad!

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCBDn4zD8mM

Re: Rudeboy Daughter Makes Her First Song Tells Her Dad... Just Shut Up And Hug Me D by Paulfroshman: 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

Brodashaggi Begging DJ Cuppy For Love / Delivered from Marine Spirit / Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.