Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,849 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation (39706 Views)

People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally / Photos From South-East APC For Buhari Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Guzel: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
If u no get strength stay off pmb rally ground. The love is much.
Rip to the dead. May God accept your souls

2 Likes

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by kaypling(m): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
So someone from the opposition reported this news.. Hmmmm!!! Also how many ppl were killed when they attacked the governor's convoy cos you cannot tell me ppl attacked a governor's convoy and they went scot free
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Deicide: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Seun abeg remove this signature that's showing under every post
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by naijapips02: 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nsimaimeh:
stop this fake news. U must be PDP agent

the nation newspaper is now a PDP agent? grin grin
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by ClearFlair: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
PDP already showing desperation.
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by straighttalk(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
How?
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by naijapips02: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
kaypling:
So someone from the opposition reported this news.. Hmmmm!!! Also how many ppl were killed when they attacked the governor's convoy cos you cannot tell me ppl attacked a governor's convoy and they went scot free

Tinubu's paper is now playing opposition abi?
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by naijapips02: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
ClearFlair:
PDP already showing desperation.

check again, it is the nation newspaper that is reporting this o!. Abi Tinubu is now campaigning for Atiku?

1 Like

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Evalove77(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bubu! What a failed President! Its only d zombified zombies will see all these and still be supporting a failure like him. He has failed us in all ramifications. Get atikulated 2day and get Nigeria working again and I assure u no regret

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by PiusOlena: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
I am realy sorry for Nigerians for having buhari as a candidate again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by kaypling(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips02:

Tinubu's paper is now playing opposition abi?

Where did the story originate. All the newspaper did was to report the story given to them
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by smirn(m): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nsimaimeh:
stop this fake news. U must be PDP agent
True talk, PDP is ruined and want to hold on anything to gain public sympathetic. NEXT LEVEL NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by SalamRushdie: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
APC and blood shed na 5 and six oo
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by otizs: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
[[s]quote author=Uyiii post=75510870]But Zombies sha, haha na, atleast even if you're a zombified zombie and absolutely lack sense, I lend you mine for the moment you gonna read this comment.

The truth is, no matter how bad the administration of another government is gonna be, it can never be worse than that of buharis'. Only bubu can beat his record.
he's the GOAT in anything and everything that disassociates itself from progression.

Okay zombies, let's pretend bubu has good intentions for 9ja, but the old man is not feeling fine now, dementia complemented with Alzheimer disease has hugged him tight and are even running their own campaigns in his brain cells.
buhari's campaign has been a whole lot of stress reliever, nigga turned his campaign to a live comedy concert and it's a hit back to back in every state he has featured in.

My dear zombies, even as you use my sense to reason with me on this, I know it isn't easy as you haven't thought right for a long period of time now, but I enjoin y'all to see this isn't about politics or party affiliations, but the raw unapologetic truth that buhari is the very last option if 9ja is really gonna be emancipated.[/quote][/s] pieces of crap! Obvious you have no sense at all perhaps when you let out your sense that's when you wrote this crap. You make no sense boy!

1 Like

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by BlazeAttai(m): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
You must be a bastard for post this fake news....
I know you are paid to do so, because that is what you and your party 'pdp' are used to...
Wailers
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why kill because of politics??
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
APC and death
Abbeg who get that Zuma pic
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Ecceking(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
anywhere there is buhari there is violence and confusion
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thugs of the blood thirsty APC at work.
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by AmazingELixir: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
ebig21:
this is the truth, I witnessed the Fight at ATC, kasua mbera, soldiers were brought to quel the fight. everything is normal now, there were multiple gun shots, my house is near there. I'm still there as I'm typing.

modified.
I saw trucks filled with hausa boys brandishing knifes and guns. fight broke out with kute,Kona and mumuye people with the hausa at ATC. all of them fought against the hausa boys. it didn't last up to thirty minutes.two people were shot by soldiers.

grin grin grin

Special name indeed!
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Themmiee: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Uyiii:
But Zombies sha, haha na, atleast even if you're a zombified zombie and absolutely lack sense, I lend you mine for the moment you gonna read this comment.

The truth is, no matter how bad the administration of another government is gonna be, it can never be worse than that of buharis'. Only bubu can beat his record.
he's the GOAT in anything and everything that disassociates itself from progression.

Okay zombies, let's pretend bubu has good intentions for 9ja, but the old man is not feeling fine now, dementia complemented with Alzheimer disease has hugged him tight and are even running their own campaigns in his brain cells.
buhari's campaign has been a whole lot of stress reliever, nigga turned his campaign to a live comedy concert and it's a hit back to back in every state he has featured in.

My dear zombies, even as you use my sense to reason with me on this, I know it isn't easy as you haven't thought right for a long period of time now, but I enjoin y'all to see this isn't about politics or party affiliations, but the raw unapologetic truth that buhari is the very last option if 9ja is really gonna be emancipated.

You're not sensible enough...... Please try and take a nap.
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Why are these people still going out to these rallies?
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by naijapips02: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
kaypling:

Where did the story originate. All the newspaper did was to report the story given to them

How come you know more than the Editors at The Nation? why don't' you ask The nation newspapers where the story originated?

Must y'all show your stupidity on all threads?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by somehow: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
But Buhari is Fulani, so who were the hausas fighting for or against?
ebig21:
this is the truth, I witnessed the Fight at ATC, kasua mbera, soldiers were brought to quel the fight. everything is normal now, there were multiple gun shots, my house is near there. I'm still there as I'm typing.

modified.
I saw trucks filled with hausa boys brandishing knifes and guns. fight broke out with kute,Kona and mumuye people with the hausa at ATC. all of them fought against the hausa boys. it didn't last up to thirty minutes.two people were shot by soldiers.
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Ategberoson(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dpharisee:
Taraba is one of the states that Buhari will not win except if they are suffering from myopia after the violence unleashed by herdsmen on the people.
I can feel the APC desperation in the air, even [b]some Yoruba Muslims are beginning to change their minds against Buhari[b/]sad

make use of your brain for once, is not in that big head of yours for just decoration
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Excallibur(m): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dpharisee:
Taraba is one of the states that Buhari will not win except if they are suffering from myopia after the violence unleashed by herdsmen on the people.
I can feel the APC desperation in the air, even some Yoruba Muslims are beginning to change their minds against Buhari sad
Lol did he even win thier in 2015 grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by AnanseK(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Dpharisee:
I can feel the APC desperation in the air, even some Yoruba Muslims are beginning to change their minds against Buhari sad

Please read more authentic account of the killings in Tarabaand you will know who was most affected. Taraba people will never stop thanking Buhari for his effort in making the biggest hydroelectric mambilla project a reality.one of the biggest power projects in Africa. And this is after the years of deceit by the PDP Governments.

http://unicpress.com/2016/04/13/15063/

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by olufolarin2222: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
kaluxy007:
Do you still want Next 'lebel' %
abeg previous level
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
APC the killer party ferried in thugs since from Gombe and other Hausa populated states, the thugs has been in town for days, hiding in hausa settlements,, infact, all the NGOs closed early, around 12noon,
the Thugs went straight for all ATIKU and other PDP supporters and billboards in Jalingo, it was like Jos crisis! APC is a terrible party of thugs.

they really planned it, I left my car in the office to join a police vehicle heading my way!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by BlazeAttai(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
PiusOlena:
HOW CAN A NORMAL PERSON SUPORT BUHARI? A RACIST IDIOT
You that is normal, are you happy with your life
What is your achievement in life??

BASTARD!!
Re: 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation by Yankee101: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Violence follows Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares Letter Of 1994 Between His Mum And Her Dad Discussing Petrol Scarcity / Shehu Sani Withdraws From APC Senatorial Primaries In Kaduna / The Body Of Josiah Waziri Fursum Assassinated With 16 AK 47 Bullets In Jos (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.