Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Traveling To Belize - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Belize (481 Views)

Flight To Belize / Traveling To Belize Any Advice? / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Belize by osonoikidare: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Salute to the house, I am knew here but I've been taking my time to read some conversation and article. Now, I need the house to pls advise me on my concluded decision as am tired of U.S embassy saga, I wanna take on Belize visa to pave my Way out of Nigeria maybe after some months in Belize will get the chance to enter US or Canada. pls this is urgent.
Re: Traveling To Belize by poca4real(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
have you enquire about this country ?
Re: Traveling To Belize by osonoikidare: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Yes, it's a central American country

(1) (Reply)

I Need Friends At Benin City / How Much Will I Pay For 6kg Package From Lagos To Port Harcourt Via Peace Mass? / Ibom Air Flexing It's Wings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.