Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC (8652 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: If You Have Not Gotten Your PVC, You Are An Antichrist / Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by Lankybaby(f): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
when is d shortlisted list of ad-hoc staffs coming out... make person know him fate
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by yungrylex00(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
I got mine already
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by Dollabiz: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
they can.keep it im.too grown.and.educated to be voting.for.opportunist continously
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by Sholaco: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hehehe nothing like pvc jor
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by Sterope(f): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lol grin
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by Tapout(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Make dem extend am reach next week Wednesday

Cause students that live in southwest but schools in southeast will not be able to collect theirs if collection ends tomorrow

even if it's extended to the eve b4 the election, people wont still go and collect it....this is something that other people have been collecting since last year. go to inec office in Lagos at marwa and see the enormous amount of pvcs waiting to be collected. even some people who registered since 2014 are yet to collect theirs. tomorrow when an incompetent person is voted into power, the same lot will still have the guts to complain about bad leadership.
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by happney65: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Got mine today..Extremely elated..Buhari is going back to Daura.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Where do I collect my pvc exactly now,lcda or local government area .
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by Alezy(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Almost half of registered persons in delta didn't get their PVC. When u get there , they just tell u write ur number inec will call u. This is our country
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by Sarah20A(f): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2019
Triangles1:
Here in Abuja, the cripple one's also enrolled to get voters card, I summon courage to ask them, sir's, who are you going to vote for, theirs reply got every body at that arena weak and rethink of who to vote for.

They said the righteous ones are always facing big challenge as a president, Yaradu face it and he died, Buhari face it but GOD almighty vindicate him, definitely he have good ambition for this country.

I asked what about Atiku.

Hmmmmm
Hmmmmm
Hmmmmm.... He was among people that ruled this country before, I say Yes"
They asked me, what was his achievements for this country as a vice president.........

I told them I will give them reply later, can some body help me out bcs I don't know what to tell them, I wish to convince them, plssssss help Atiku.
just ask them"what has buhari done for this country for 4 years?"
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by kodded(m): 12:36am On Feb 08, 2019
Triangles1:
Here in Abuja, the cripple one's also enrolled to get voters card, I summon courage to ask them, sir's, who are you going to vote for, theirs reply got every body at that arena weak and rethink of who to vote for.

They said the righteous ones are always facing big challenge as a president, Yaradu face it and he died, Buhari face it but GOD almighty vindicate him, definitely he have good ambition for this country.

Hmmmmm
Hmmmmm
They asked me, what was his achievements for this country as a vice president.........

I told them I will give them reply later, can some body help me out bcs I don't know what to tell them, I wish to convince them, plssssss help Atiku.
so also I expect you yo tell me buhari achievement undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by Larryndelaw: 1:27am On Feb 08, 2019
IrokoOluwere:

You will vote on Twitter and Nairaland as usual
I have been saying it for long that most of the people on the internet dont have voter card. You can see them asking for extension. Even if they extend it they will still ask again and again
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by tobby98: 2:29am On Feb 08, 2019
Triangles1:

Hmmmmm
Hmmmmm

Sharap liar like you... if it means stepping on their head to have a rethink.i would do that... they are acting on their inability to analyze the truth
How I take know say u no dey lie sef.... Last minute Zombie trying to garner attention
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by OLisaMacaulay(m): 3:04am On Feb 08, 2019
My pvc is atikulated

1 Like

Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by chxe: 3:13am On Feb 08, 2019
#Return the dullard#
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by allisso: 3:44am On Feb 08, 2019
like we care?? I mtchew
I will rather take drug all day than to go vote for any old rag (Buhari or Atiku)
any other vote is a waste so I no bother myself
feb16 :: I just need SK 1k and 1 bottle of coda, on gen all day cos obviously there won't be light
and stay indoor with my skele �
#Ayekan

1 Like

Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by successking401(m): 6:03am On Feb 08, 2019
Yelakem737:
Guys! We have less than 48 hours to go to our wards to pick up our Permanent Voters Cards (PVC).

And this thing is simple: no PVC, no voting. That means no PVC, no having a say in how Nigeria is run for the next 4 years.

We’ve already said before that the next 4 years will determine so much when it comes to this country and our future.

Some people have reported that their PVCs aren’t ready yet in their wards. What you have to do not is complain to INEC. Go and complain oo.

On their social media pages, in their officers, don’t let them rest. Let them know the importance of your PVC to you.

If you’re in Lagos you can reach INEC on 09056369789 and 08145419483, keep calling until they solve your problem.

Next week Saturday, the Presidential and National Assembly elections will arrive. Go pick up your PVC now, so you can vote. Please.

Read More:https://yelakem.com/pvcitizen-you-have-about-24-hours-to-pick-up-your-pvc/18391/
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by wolverine1987: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2019
Bennyberry:
Go and collect your PVC
what pvc after wasting a day @ lugbe Abuja yesterday just to b told its not ready till after election..since 2017 n they @ sending text messages.. it won't b well with inec
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by spiralwedge(m): 8:05am On Feb 08, 2019
When is the last day for campaign abeg?
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by Datrealnaijaboy: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2019
naijapips04:
INEC in lagos is not giving PVCs to voters that are not yoruba or Hansa.

They tell them their cards are not printed yet even when the INEC website is reporting that it's ready.

INEC should as a matter of urgency look into this.

I experienced same in Inec office @ Agbado too.... Pitiful
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by yvelchstores(f): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
They said I don't have permanent VC. After all D labour and pains of getting D temporary one. Now they are telling me there is nothing they can do. God, hope u are watching?
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by Ayobami7(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
好的
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by OMG1: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2019
wolverine1987:

what pvc after wasting a day @ lugbe Abuja yesterday just to b told its not ready till after election..since 2017 n they @ sending text messages.. it won't b well with inec

They've extended the collection of PVC till today Monday. Others are collecting, go and collect yours.
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by wolverine1987: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2019
OMG1:

They've extended the collection of PVC till today Monday. Others are collecting, go and collect yours.
They said it's not ready. that's why I'm angry
Re: You Have About 24 Hours To Pick Up Your PVC by OMG1: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2019
wolverine1987:

They said it's not ready. that's why I'm angry

Somebody went to collect her own and they told her it wasn't ready. She told them she was a journalist and threatened to expose them. They called her back and gave her her card.

I learnt some inec centers are refusing to give non-yorubas and non-hausas their PVC. So I believe it is ready but refusing to give you because they perceived you're probably not going to vote for APC.

I suggest you go back there and put up a show and do some threatening and your card will be giving to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribute To The Most Outstanding Couples Of A Lifetime. / Gospel Singer,tope Alabi Is 42 Years Old Today! / Davido And Dj Cuppy Playing With Chioma's Boobs [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.