Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze (28985 Views)

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) / Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens / El-Rufai: N3.5M Spent On El-Zakzaky's Food & Security Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by dkronicle(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
pek:
You use your money and bought the book, you are burning it. How does that affect the author negatively?
When you write a book, and you see someone burning a copy he/she bought with his/her money then you will understand.

2 Likes

Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by Tonimanze(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
el-Rufai has become a nuisance to Nigeria and Nigerians. He should be done away with this time around.
if you want to make good money online click the link below or check my signature.

1 Like

Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by Seetto: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
El rufai is unshakable in Kaduna, the votes he will garnered in rigasa area alone is enough for him to win election, he played his politics with sense and maturity, he knew what he was doing when he embarked on massive projects in rigasa area, this is a densely populated suburb that can fetch him half of the votes that will make him win election, go to rigasa and shout PDP , mortuary is your next destination. grin grin

He is making it look as if it is a win win situation, he care not about votes from the southern Kaduna, after opting for Muslim Muslim ticket, choosing a southern Christian running mate will not add up
a Single votes for him.
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by Platony(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
tongue

2 Likes

Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by Burgerlomo: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2019
The midget is just referring to himself as an accidental public servant cool
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by AfonjaConehead: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2019
He must be aggrieved or maybe el rufai is owing him salary...
grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by bastardmod: 12:12am On Feb 08, 2019
Very brief but powerful video.
El Rufai is a mistake created by Satan....i feel Satan has finally come to take back the idiot.... This is the beginning of his slow shameful death. Probably by stroke
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by rexwalters: 12:56am On Feb 08, 2019
jrusky:
Oh Hell Rufail even wrote a book o yea i remember he wrote one pieces of s h i t called book sometime ago.

I can't imagine me buying Hell Rufail book, pls for what? If even I dey craze I won't near it talkless of buying it. What does he have to offer humanity some one who is a hard core pretending jihadist, a religion bigot, herdmen killer promoter, a terrorist so to what value is his book?

Hell Rufail book my foot.
ASUU has called of their strike shut up and go back to school,mumu infant.
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by rexwalters: 12:58am On Feb 08, 2019
bastardmod:
Very brief but powerful video.
El Rufai is a mistake created by Satan....i feel Satan has finally come to take back the idiot.... This is the beginning of his slow shameful death. Probably by stroke
Shut up are you a foreigner or you are finding it hard to comprehend what he was implying.
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by Chipink(f): 1:44am On Feb 08, 2019
fakuta:
I am 100% norther I wish Yoruba can have a little idea of the collateral damage of voting PMB again. Well
I look up to God the owner and maker of all sad

It's a pity the so called educated tribe no get sense

3 Likes

Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by bajosky: 5:03am On Feb 08, 2019
I/we do ENDORSE him Tactically, PLEASE VOTE MASSIVELY FOR HIM,
COS APC IS A PERPETUAL SCARM.

APC have FAILED .
APC brought hardship & poverty.
Apc is a PROMBLEM to Nigeria.
APC is "CORRUPTION PERSONIFIED"

2 Likes

Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:51am On Feb 08, 2019
No comment. am not a politician
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by bilulu(m): 6:02am On Feb 08, 2019
ClearFlair:
See the mentally unstable people PDP have on their payroll.
so El rufai is the stable person here.... do you think herdsmen always ask the party u belong before killing you or you think Boko Haram and armed bandits ask about ur party affiliation? my brother when the fire come your monthly stipend can't save you. if you think am lying go and ask those killed after Buhari visit to Borno and Zamfara state
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by Pinkybush: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2019
ekaette1621:
should I go and fry PETROL
YES! Since u hav fish brain like hell rufai and one lifeless senile dementia in aso rock.
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by mozona(m): 6:41am On Feb 08, 2019
why be say APC people sabi forget like this and buhari na there leader follow by this rufai.

pls we should think twice before voting that dullard into office again, before he called nigeria
a city.
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by royalamour(m): 6:47am On Feb 08, 2019
Timinho23:
Burn his book all you want

But that doesn't change the fact that there are millions of northerners like him who don't give a hoot about anyone not a northerner..

During Nysc whilst teaching, I just shake my head at the people who would still rule me and my generation to come.

They are born to rule

They are not born to rule nothing. Just that the others have not found a common ground yet. They are just too stupid to see.

4 Likes

Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by TemmyT002(m): 7:13am On Feb 08, 2019
As in, who cares?
Mtchewwww
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2019
the mentally mal-functional midget is fast toeing the path of destruction!.... KWANTINU!
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by abduljabbar4(m): 9:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
Elrufai is more devilish than Buhari
Buhari na angel Gabriel for this man
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Babaramatou how far na?
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by jellington: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2019
We will keep My Watch for reference .
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by jellington: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2019
PDP impoverished Nigerians for 16 years and now using the situation they are responsible for to campaign against President Buhari . PDP apologized for stealing and mismanagement of our economy but never changed.
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by denko(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2019
Why do Muslim react when someone burn koran bought with his money. Same thin bro.
pek:
You use your money and bought the book, you are burning it. How does that affect the author negatively?
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by jellington: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2019
What progress have they made in 16 years of their administration ? Projects awarded and paid up while the contractors never been to the site.The same cronies that held us to ransom are following ATIKU /OBI because he promised to enriched them as usual. Buhari must completed the process of building a better Nigeria.
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by Gentleziggy(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2019
Him 4 no burn d book written by that short man .him 4 hang d book 4 toilet dey use d book ,page by page dey wipe yansh .
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2019
pek:
think about it again and ask yourself that question. you should definitely have the answer. if not, then i cannot help you further.
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by Omonaijani: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
Guy take it easy; don't get mad, get a lawyer please
https://campusbiz.com.ng/airtel-night-plan/
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by charlsecy(m): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
ainas247:
smiley you can't eat your cake and have it El rufai if you know you know...
You can't HAVE your cake and EAT it.

ValCon888:
Nice thread. I almost fainted at the collection centre yesterday. The crowd was incredible.
Why wait till the deadline?
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by ClearFlair: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
bilulu:

so El rufai is the stable person here.... do you think herdsmen always ask the party u belong before killing you or you think Boko Haram and armed bandits ask about ur party affiliation? my brother when the fire come your monthly stipend can't save you. if you think am lying go and ask those killed after Buhari visit to Borno and Zamfara state

Which monthly stipend? You have the wrong person o. I’m not in the business of collecting stipends. I’m just a patriotic citizen.
Re: 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze by bilulu(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2019
ClearFlair:

Which monthly stipend? You have the wrong person o. I’m not in the business of collecting stipends. I’m just a patriotic citizen.
will you admit u re on monthly stipend? if you are a patriotic citizen as u claimed it allegiance will be to the country and not an individual.... I guess u can differentiate both....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Bloomberg News On Seyi Tinubu Has Been Seen By Nine Million / Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market / 5 Things You Should Know About INEC's Smart Card Readers(SCRs) (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.